The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 18
blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!blueheat is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Wa today suddenly my gf maid say can meet in car for a while. Never tried in car before. Fast hand fast leg drive over pick her up. Found a secluded parking lot then went over to backseat and started action. Kissing and roam all over body. Finger her was super wet then wa she just take off panties and pants in car i shocked 😨 later got people come how. She horny liao also dun care open her legs and ask me to finger. During this whole period she keep rubbing my dick. Then she buey tahan liao ask me take off pants i say cannot lah she just pull it open and say put inside her. I also bo bian as she started to climb on top me and insert insisting i raw her a while. Wa cannot already too high i pull out as cummin liao. After that continue to kiss and finger and autoroam. Until employer call liao quickly send her back a happy man.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

helpers are a godsent
Old 02-12-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 5
Sharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySharknado deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
helpers are a godsent
In more ways than one haha.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Qq3033 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i just friend a maid .
She help his master to clean house and homestay .
I rent homestay and knew her .
Wait for right time top bonk .
Old 02-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

pinoy pussy is the best
Old 02-12-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zzzwithgirls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Wa today suddenly my gf maid say can meet in car for a while. Never tried in car before. Fast hand fast leg drive over pick her up. Found a secluded parking lot then went over to backseat and started action. Kissing and roam all over body. Finger her was super wet then wa she just take off panties and pants in car i shocked 😨 later got people come how. She horny liao also dun care open her legs and ask me to finger. During this whole period she keep rubbing my dick. Then she buey tahan liao ask me take off pants i say cannot lah she just pull it open and say put inside her. I also bo bian as she started to climb on top me and insert insisting i raw her a while. Wa cannot already too high i pull out as cummin liao. After that continue to kiss and finger and autoroam. Until employer call liao quickly send her back a happy man.
Your GF maid . How dare u
Old 02-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheat View Post
Wa today suddenly my gf maid say can meet in car for a while. Never tried in car before. Fast hand fast leg drive over pick her up. Found a secluded parking lot then went over to backseat and started action. Kissing and roam all over body. Finger her was super wet then wa she just take off panties and pants in car i shocked �� later got people come how. She horny liao also dun care open her legs and ask me to finger. During this whole period she keep rubbing my dick. Then she buey tahan liao ask me take off pants i say cannot lah she just pull it open and say put inside her. I also bo bian as she started to climb on top me and insert insisting i raw her a while. Wa cannot already too high i pull out as cummin liao. After that continue to kiss and finger and autoroam. Until employer call liao quickly send her back a happy man.
Ya i was wondering how maids release their urge. Warning those who newly try the maids, most don't use protection and don't get rape, men cannot be a victim if rape by women hehehe. You might be a hunger wolf hunting for maids but you didn't know many maids are hungry tigress. Hunt at your own risk, either you eat or be eaten.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
this face sure on but the lower body dun know fat or not.cost how much?
good service?
she is more on the fat side bro.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
she is more on the fat side bro.
Think should be a pear shape. Many i met, the tummy quite big n flabbly.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
sexbodoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
hook up wid tis horny maid a few months back.

managed to get her contacts tru a fellow bros here who already tried her too.

everything is as usual. she ask me to meet her at her place, chit chat, agreed on the said amount then proceeded to nearest hotel (fragrance). everything is history.

bbjj: 9/10
sex: 8/10 (all position but with cd, ask her raw but she refuse.)

willing to trade with other maids here.

i know her. she's been this trade for quite some time. got tattoo on her legs right?

her price too steep for a maid. dont spoil the market. pictures looks good, see in person first then decide.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

Any social app to recommend ?
Old 02-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

ANyone knoe if go regular hotel can bring different guests? Say u book for 1 day then go with 1 then she ciao but u stay and bring in someone else. who is checking?
Old 03-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocsag View Post
ANyone knoe if go regular hotel can bring different guests? Say u book for 1 day then go with 1 then she ciao but u stay and bring in someone else. who is checking?
Brother change hotel lah so stress like that. Many hotel,
Old 03-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vim2018 View Post
Looking to share a contact. I have the contact of 32 Indo. For genuine contacts only

32 ??? You are from the maid agency ?
Your contacts real & genuine too ?

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 03-12-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vim2018 View Post
Looking to share a contact. I have the contact of 32 Indo. For genuine contacts only

Just joined in Feb 2019, with ONLY 2 posts and STILL UNDER MODERATION...

Suddenly come out with 32 contact and want to show hand to people...

Very funny and unbelievable.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1