The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Really maid? But look stylish sg girl. Mmmmm nowdays maid got alot of money because of us. ��
Really? You give a lot of money bro?
Old 30-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
meeting dis maid tomorrow for a last bonk. then can share contacts to all bros here alrdy

Brother u show the face ah? Here many white knight waiting to tell the girl u post photo here maybe those white knight think the can get free fuck,

like the $30 gangster 242424. Earn only $2600 a month he only can afford $30 ganny fuck at petain rd.
Old 30-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ape19951 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, finally active again after broke up with gf lol
before i become inactive i screwed the maid that i talked into doing bj, whole thing took me 1 month plus. Not very good, her mouth a bit too small, so too much teeth and her pussy not as tight as i like.
But the fantasy damn hot lol, first she only agreed to clean my condo for 3 hours, 50 bucks. figured out it was worh it, because i stay alone, never clean for 3 months. I asked her let me piak her while cleaning the house, is one of my fantasies, literally screw while she fold clothes, scrub floor like that lol. She was quite reluctant, so i double her pay, as many shots as i want. She agreed but didn’t want to do bj, she said she never do before for her husband and boyfriends, which turned me on even more. again put in 20 bucks, said if she do everything well, i will give her a total of 150, 30 as incentive. Also talked her into cim, saying that if she do, i probably hire her every week. so money face, married for 5 years never give bj to hubby, i put up a few bucks she sell her mouth for 3 hours.
On the day, she enter my place, first thing i drop all my clothes, ask her to bj me on her knees, she really dk how to do, so must teach her how to suck, lead her head to see how deep she can take. shot my first shot, she almost puke, so i let her spit. then she clean my place quite well while i rested for few minutes. when my little head ready again, i sneaked up one her, bo warning pull down her panties and started pumping her hard. she stopped scrubbing, so i tell her i’m paying for cleaning and screwing, she better clean properly. came 2 more time while she doing different chore, always pulled out and facial her lol.
i regret not keeping in contact, tried to text her on michat again a month ago or so, but she never reply. damn sad sia, my house need cleaning again.

Then recently i chatted up this pinay caretaker, works shifts so got time during weekday, she never put pic, but i was damn horny and selection of maids that can do weekday housecall quite bad. when i first saw her, i almost send her back, looks about 4/10, she looks late 30s but not really milf lar. but my little head already took over so i figured, no need to see her face when she sucks. i’m not over exaggerating, literally the BEST bj i ever had. extremly sloppy, i think she used up half a tissue box because her saliva everywhere. she also let me lead her head, so i always went deep until she almost choke. could probably cum after 10mins, but i stretch to 1 hour because pay her 50$ plus transport, must use fully, right. Still meeting her once a week or every 2 week... willing to exchange her ctc for other maid or nurse that can do weekday housecall in the west, but i warn you, her looks cannot make it one. it’s just the bj is very good and no need to rush, after 1 hour she still try her best to make you cum one

also, what apps do you guys recommend, michat become a bit boring after a while
Old 30-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
meeting dis maid tomorrow for a last bonk. then can share contacts to all bros here alrdy

This kind you want to give up? Sure bo? The headlights and pussy shape, see already little bro already stand.
Some maids pretty but not shiok to screw. Screw one time, no mood for 2nd round. Some cmi face but the screwing is can go heaven, can feel the water with zhup zhup sound, really last very long, solve the premature ejaculation problem.
Old 30-11-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
jagesh1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share the contact Bro...thanks
Old 01-12-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hook up wid tis horny maid a few months back.

managed to get her contacts tru a fellow bros here who already tried her too.

everything is as usual. she ask me to meet her at her place, chit chat, agreed on the said amount then proceeded to nearest hotel (fragrance). everything is history.

bbjj: 9/10
sex: 8/10 (all position but with cd, ask her raw but she refuse.)

willing to trade with other maids here.

Grate catch!!!!
mind to share contact
Old 01-12-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 9
38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!38boi is one of the Best!

Care 2share some apps or contacts?
A heartbroken man here.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Brother u show the face ah? Here many white knight waiting to tell the girl u post photo here maybe those white knight think the can get free fuck,

like the $30 gangster 242424. Earn only $2600 a month he only can afford $30 ganny fuck at petain rd.
bro, agreed wid u. few bros here alrdy msg me asking me to remove my post. i dunt see wrong in posting photo here since that is what they actually do. this is a sharing and trade forum.

haha agree want free fuck by being the nice guy. roswell road also bro can get cheap one
Old 01-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

it's sunday. happy hunting to all bros here.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Maidscrewer325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro, agreed wid u. few bros here alrdy msg me asking me to remove my post. i dunt see wrong in posting photo here since that is what they actually do. this is a sharing and trade forum.

haha agree want free fuck by being the nice guy. roswell road also bro can get cheap one
But atleast respect them bro.Im sure u also had a good time with them.I think it's enough to share contacts not photo.They do let them do.its a win win situation bro.if they dont do u think we also can have a good time with them.Just saying respect the girl also.we dont know they do that for a reason.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidscrewer325 View Post
But atleast respect them bro.Im sure u also had a good time with them.I think it's enough to share contacts not photo.They do let them do.its a win win situation bro.if they dont do u think we also can have a good time with them.Just saying respect the girl also.we dont know they do that for a reason.
Bro,
I don’t agree to post face photo, but even without fAce people also know which lady and come up a name. And go telling the girls. So call white knight. What can u get? On one knows only he know.

Anyway just finish 2 maid one at 8am and one at 10am now let jelly going back drink beer and rest
Old 01-12-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Bro,
I don’t agree to post face photo, but even without fAce people also know which lady and come up a name. And go telling the girls. So call white knight. What can u get? On one knows only he know.

Anyway just finish 2 maid one at 8am and one at 10am now let jelly going back drink beer and rest
power bro. now i fishing for new ones. my regular only free later
Old 01-12-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
power bro. now i fishing for new ones. my regular only free later
Enjoy bro, hope u get new maid
Old 01-12-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hook up wid tis horny maid a few months back.

managed to get her contacts tru a fellow bros here who already tried her too.

everything is as usual. she ask me to meet her at her place, chit chat, agreed on the said amount then proceeded to nearest hotel (fragrance). everything is history.

bbjj: 9/10
sex: 8/10 (all position but with cd, ask her raw but she refuse.)

willing to trade with other maids here.

this face sure on but the lower body dun know fat or not.cost how much?
good service?
Old 01-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vim2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking to share a contact. I have the contact of 32 Indo. For genuine contacts only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1