The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 5
Airlcom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAirlcom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballax View Post
Got first blood by luck

Tammy from GX
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=979609&highlight=

She work in a massage palour and highly recommend for bro who needs masssage with special service. Spend $130 for 90 minutes session.

Tammy look seductive and beautiful, photo posted similarity 90%.
Nice shape figure and she present herself well.

Boobs natural can suck and lick, while having roleplay with her, she will accomodate with and high GFE.

Blowjob suction was strong. No teeth feel and can blows for long. Dt offered too. Handsfree mode and lick my balls too

Having missionary and doggy positions. She can take hard and long pounding, pussy tight and wet. No ky needed. Her moans genuine and doggy positions is a must try! She will bent at the right position and grib on her waist and pound her with tremendous speed.

Enjoy my whole session and left the room with both leg jelly. Will definitely RTF. Okt please throw in more promo so we brothers can support you more 👍

Bro her massage skills alone was so satisfying felt so relaxed yet jelly legs after meeting her !
Old 23-03-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF: Flimi - TRL

This is a RTF FR for Flimi. 1st session with her was so good that I had to go back for more. The location has changed and I like this area better. Msg Bro SK when I was at the meeting point and was told to "kuai kuai wait there"
Flimi came to pick me up in a black dress, which showed off a stunning figure. This time no mask and had make up. Gotta give her props for making the
effort. She then took my sunnies "catwalked" to her room which I thought was amusing.

As soon as the room door shut, she hugged me and gave me a kiss. Started to strip me and rub her big Ds and ass all over me. Had some playful foreplay before we headed to the showers and again went down on her knees to BBBJ me. Today she went deep and could hear her gag as I mouth fucked her a little. Had more intense foreplay in the showers and we were all over
each other.
Quickly dried up and then what happened next was probably the most mindblowing fuck that I ever had. Hahaha. We were both drenched after round 1, fucking all around the room in every position imaginable and she was trying not to scream. She said that she had come 3 times when I finished. We cuddled in each other arms and it was super warm after such an intense fuck session. The perspiration gleening on her body was such a sight. HOT!
Round 2 happened soon after and doggy was the main focus. She likes it from the back and fucking her from behind while looking at the ass bounce was....... SHe lay in totally spent, at the end of this round. lol

This session was 100% better than the first as we already had some chemistry. She joked that today, "the tiger has become a kitten" and I laughed as we had both fucked each other silly today. The 90 minutes today felt short and needless to say I will be back to see her again before she goes back.
Old 23-03-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
boooberman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried out Eunice of Silkstockings

Looks: slutty and seductive looks

Body: hella body, body that I got cray cray over with

Bbbj: service oriented, willing to compromise and fullfill my wishes

Fj: that body worked me out really hard, ride me like hella crazy.that slow motion while she slowly played wit her tits and nipples. felt the pulse on my cock in every in and out from her kitty. This bonk with Eunice is just 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 23-03-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Visited Snow from FoxyThai stable, promised to support FT bro after he helped me verify for other stables previously. Not say I por, but out of all the OKTs I talk to FT bro most polite, swift replies and never once kaopei if you ask too many questions. IYKYK la, some other OKT really xialan ask extra Q also cannot, they forgot who’s the paying customer…

WYSIWYG, Snow looked exactly like her photos, super tall and true to height.

Location: G, RLD short walk from MRT so good for foot soldiers

Body: very tall, nice S shape body, probably only downside is quite hard man made boobs but honestly not an issue for me. Natural lovers can skip.

Shower: together, SOP but some teasing here and there

Paint: allow, gets high if you do it right, will grab you and let out soft moans

GFE: this is where she really shines, can tell from our conversation she is very educated (she studied accounting), loves to travel and can talk just about anything under the Sun. Her command of English to me is one level above basic, so you would be able to hold a good conversation with her, unlike girls who only know very bare basic. No GT was used throughout the whole session, just don’t talk too cheem la.

BBBJ: more GFE than PSE, she likes to tease and go slow, and knowing that my tip is sensitive she kept twirling and licking the tip, almost bth shoot out and stopped her

FJ: I booked for 4s (LOL), she took everything like a champ, any position you can fathom all possible. We took turns la, if she keep going CG also tired. Sometimes I lead and the other shots she lead. All in all pretty good chemistry with her. There one was part she picked up a call from a friend while she was in cowgirl. She stopped riding and I took the initiative to fuck her and she started moaning while talking to her friend. Now that I think back this part really make me damn hard again

French: yes, start with light kissing before DFK. No problem, never shun away.

Others: she smells good, me too (haha). Told me she was into perfume and we started smelling each other what perfume or cologne we were wearing, lol

Thanks OKT FT for bringing in this gem. She will be leaving soon I think, so catch her before she’s gone. Also, please bring her food if you can, any is fine for her. She said she’s sometimes so busy she don’t even have time to eat. I brought her some cakes which she appreciated. Highly recco to visit Snow if you can look past the man made boobs, her GFE is off the roof IMO.

Last edited by youngshuaige; 24-03-2024 at 12:43 PM.
Old 23-03-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
putanginamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=979095

Stable: Lover's Fotress
Model: Fang
Looks: 9/10 (accurate as per first and last photo)
Frenching: 9/10 (good frenching, not so much of tongue but i am still ok)
Boobs: 9/10 (man made C, firm to touch)
Painting: 9/10 (had a pretty good painting session with her and she was super wet and tight)
Fj: 8/10 (standard positions, cowgirl, missionary and doggy)
Massage: 8/10 (pretty decent, she got learn quite abit)
Language: 8/10
Old 24-03-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
devilsigh69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OKT: First timer talk to OKT, fast responses and accommodating. Super friendly too, cheers to bro 👍🏼

FR for Aleen of Rollypolly

Looks: Fair skin, very chio and photos do not do her justice.

Body: My type. Meaty, nice to hug. Boobs are not huge but pillowy. Highlight is the meaty ass. Natural boobs are great 🥴

BBBJ: Love it, not much suction but got surprised with her tongue movement

FJ: Accommodating. Did multiple positions but she clearly loves doggy (my fave too). Pussy is quite tight. The way she grind, really make you feel maximum sensitivty. I usually first and 2nd shot will take awhile but the way she moans is so seductive and her jiggling from doggy just top tier.

GFE: Superb, was able to hit it off and chit chat with her, super enjoyable chats. Her English is good! No comm problem

RTF: Definitely. Cheers to OKT for the arrangement, damn enjoyed my time with her 🫡
Old 24-03-2024, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Recently saw that Silk Stockings got SYT lineup so decided to try 2 of their ladies.

FR for Rin:
She is a sweet and young girl who is first time in this trade. She can be quiet at times due to the language barrier, but she will try her best to make u feel as comfortable as possible. She is green so do guide her along what u want and she will comply to your request as much as possible as long as it is within her means.

FR for Eunice:
Similar to Rin, she is first time in this trade but has higher level skills. Figure is good and service is tip-top. Comms may be abit lacking but with GT it's not a big deal. Defo a solid bonk overall.

Can't go wrong with low mileage SYTs so tempted to try the others as well if got enough time and Vit M. Good that SS got frequent promos so do check out their TG channel for flash deals.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-03-2024, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

katty
From Galaxyxscorts
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=978581&highlight=

Look - 9. What you see in the pics is what you get. Quite pretty.

Boobs - 8. All natural. Her nipples harden easily and perkiness makes it good to lick and suck.

Body - 8. She’s slim with meat at the right places like butt. Flat tummy.

Frenching: 9. Slow and sensual. She will steal kisses now and then.

Catbath - 8. Both times start off with frenching, then slowly slither her way down, stopping to flick my nipples along the way.

BBBJ - 9. Enough suction, licks and she's tireless. She will gently lick and suck my balls tantalizingly.

Fj - 8. She's tight and wet. Very accommodating and willing to switch positions without complaint.
Old 24-03-2024, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
RedJohn22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Fang (Lover's Fortress)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=979095

I rarely write reviews, but just wanted to say Fang is one of the prettiest girls I've ever been with! No bait and switch at all - in fact, I think she looks even better in person.

I actually can't comment much on FJ, cause I was very tired and ended up just making out + HJ haha.

But for those who are into tall model-looking girls, she's perfect. Great GFE too.

Her last working day is 27th March, so only a few more days to book her.
Old 24-03-2024, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=979353&highlight=

Yuki
From Flirtygirls

Looks same as photos

Well maintain, her body is superb. Natural boobs with nice nipples.

Session was pretty fun cause I broke the ice asking about where she work before and all. So things was smooth right from the start.

She gave me a good bbbj to kick off and got me standing hard and strong.
I frenched her and fingered her at the same time while jerks me off to keep my cock standing strong.

After getting her wet and ready. I shoved my cock deep into her after capping and teased her with slow deep thrust. I like it doing such teasing as it gets them excited for more.
Switched over doggy and did the same before I eventually increase the pace and started banging her hard deep in her, slowing down whenever I need to catch my breath.

This went on in various position until I finally unleash my fury deep in her wet and tight pussy.

She looks great, close to the picture. Gfe average. Could be better. But sex is great, I have no complains with it. I like the effort she puts in to keep things going without a dull moment.
Old 24-03-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Xgoldhunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rin - Silkstockings

https://samsforum.com/showthr...&highlight=rin

Pretty sexy babe

Visited her last night and was not disappointed when I saw her real life. She looks like her pic less the filter effect.

Looks young and has a nice slim body, meaty at the right part of her body. Boobs are natural, will definitely be liked by natural beautyovers. Hardworking girl and keep working hard on me for my 2nd shot even if I took a very long time to finish with cd.

Gave me lots of hugs and after the session. Offered me water and naughtily told me I need water so I can fast fast recover
and see her again.

Her English is not too bad, but will help if you know a bit of Thai like me for better connections
Old 24-03-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Visited Gaga from RX

Looks: Wow, really pretty with great complexion. Not much discount from photos
Body: Slim, tight, great skin. Slight tummy but not obvious
Boobs: Natural Bs that are sensitive
Painting: Loves it, but you need to break the ice with her first
BBBJ: Quite green, not much variations but can go a long time.
FJ: Very tight low mileage pussy, nice looking pussy as well. Did several positions but Mish is best to see that pretty face. Can ride quite well as well, not much stamina.
GFE: Ez to talk to, likes to laugh. Advise to spend time breaking the ice by engaging with her before action starts
RTF: Maybe
Old 24-03-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wazzupworld is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
I think some stables will ask you to take selfie of the shirt you wear. So that they can send the pic to the gal and when you knock on the door, the gal verify the shirt. No need to take face.
Galaxy ask for face selfie verification. Told them i am not uncomfortable and want to do any other types of verification but they do not allow. Any bros faced issues?
Old 24-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hawtsaws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Olivia from SS
https://samsforum.com/showthr...ghlight=olivia
Looks: 9/10 cute gal, nice smile, big eyes and kissable lips
Body: 8.5/10 curvy
Boobs: 10/10 C cup boobies
BBBJ: 8.5/10 great suctions, sloppy and good hj
FJ: 9/10 willing to work in any position
GFE: 9/10 cute gal specially when she giggles
RTF: yes
Old 24-03-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Javale9e deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJavale9e deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bella TRL

Looks: 8/10 pre ops LB, same as in pic and chio looking.
Body: 8/10 tall and tanned skin. fit and in great shape
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced C cup, nice to fondle and zhut
French: 10/10 passionate and wild, Gao Gao type
BBBJ: 10/10 Great suction and tongue swirling technique. DT and attack my balls too
Painting: 8/10 allow, responsive with soft moans, but not wet.
FJ: 9/10 takes initiatives very wild and intense session, she keeps moaning and screaming when i doggy her hard from the bed. Love how she ride and end my session. She is really a good catch.
GFE: 9/10 lot of cuddle and hugging on bed.
Massage : 6/10 passable only, just normal nothing to shout about
Overall: 8.5/10

My first LB experience.

Thanks bro SK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1