The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vibeesh969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Grayce Teong Siu Hui

Can please PM me more of her videos or pics please ?? I can’t seem to DM you 😢
Old 13-01-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vibeesh969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please PM me ������
Old 13-01-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her irl awhile back and I realised her thigh damn thicc omg.
Old 18-01-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Macxcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro just share her unseen pics here pls. DMed you also no reply
Old 26-02-2024, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
Pman82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually always wondered does Grayce have a rate?
Old 27-02-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

I am just curious - is she on steroids? Or Hormonal therapy cos she’s a tranny? Or what??
Old 27-02-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
I am just curious - is she on steroids? Or Hormonal therapy cos she’s a tranny? Or what??
idk about the terms you mentioned but she's a female lol. just that she gyms alot until her thigh very thick, she got inject those funny things anot, idk haha
Old 27-02-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RD01 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman82 View Post
Actually always wondered does Grayce have a rate?
Back when she was active on Instagram, I was chatting with her quite a bit and tipped her a few times. After that, I asked if she was willing to do paid dinner dates or more. She was extremely offended and then blocked me, so I don't think she has a rate.
Old 28-02-2024, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
idk about the terms you mentioned but she's a female lol. just that she gyms alot until her thigh very thick, she got inject those funny things anot, idk haha
I mean I do know she trains at Anytime Fitnsss Northpoint City and she lives in Sembawang.
Old 28-02-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Doubt so. Just very low body fat considering she got no butt or boobs.
Lots of workout and a controlled diet would get you there.
Note the lack of muscular bulk or super well defined abs so it's unlikely to be steroid boosted.

Been there during my army days when I lost >7Kg of weight (mostly fats) during outfield because the combat rations suck so much I basically only ate the biscuits and everyday still gotta chiong suah.
Ended up with my 6 pecs showing although I didn't do any much crunches or sit-ups. It's just the fats went away and the underlying abs muscles start showing.
Old 29-02-2024, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
back when she competed in a couple of bikini shows (her pink bikini set); she was on Anavar but not much else.
Old 29-02-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD01 View Post
Back when she was active on Instagram, I was chatting with her quite a bit and tipped her a few times. After that, I asked if she was willing to do paid dinner dates or more. She was extremely offended and then blocked me, so I don't think she has a rate.
i regret not upping her during the time we used to train tgt at Gymmbox. Wasted sia. Oh well...slow end up no game.

Learnt my lesson after that.
Old 10-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know she's on a bulk and probably on Anavar but low dose.
Old 18-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman82 View Post
imagine gangbang her or she get spitroasted in a MMF >_<
For some reason I don't think she would be the wild kinky type in bed. Lol. More like porcelain vase. Nice to look at but that's it.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 18-03-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
For some reason I don't think she would be the wild kinky type in bed. Lol. More like porcelain vase. Nice to look at but that's it.
Aka the deadfish in the bed while she gets drilled.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1