The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 25-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

PDMM started from year 2000

Last time so many PDMM TN joints

Definitely not 5-8 years ago so recent
Old 26-06-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Last time bugis sweetdreams yanzi i did raw her
This shop close down le and i cant find this ml anymore
She gets wet easily … blowjob fj $100 for 1.5hrs
Regret not shooting inside
Old 26-06-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays no more pdmm. Quite sian. Last time fuck already discreet and raw. Like she cannot tahan want to moan already always will french you. When you bang her super hard, she will hug you tight tight. Only issue is not shaven and super busy. Can also cum inside as more can’t get pregnant anymore
Old 26-06-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Nowadays no more pdmm. Quite sian. Last time fuck already discreet and raw. Like she cannot tahan want to moan already always will french you. When you bang her super hard, she will hug you tight tight. Only issue is not shaven and super busy. Can also cum inside as more can’t get pregnant anymore
maybe lesser, but not all gone. I have known a few. Some got trapped in China while their kiddos are here. They are dying to come back. Not the low income type that need to moonlight, those that I know are the middle and upper income type. Some are married, divorced or separated. One thing common, most are horny, just need to hit the right button. They are human afterall.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Sidetrack a bit, talk about pdmm, I still remember the time where some operate from st hotel, that was late 2000s. Get the contact from some bros here and cost was only 2 digits.

Ah, time flies

u time and my time, we should be same same era. i think I used nokia to book them...what struck me was less than 2 blue notes to close the full package, including hotel. had one PDMM, even allowed me enter holy hole...shiok!! but pdmm age then was 45-48, my luck then bedding pdmm then...really hard to find now.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Only issue is not shaven
For me this is always a deal breaker
Old 27-06-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

This Is One Of The PDMM ML whom I had known years back.

She had enjoyed my "MEAT ROD" and Pussy Poking.

So gracious of her To Share My "MEAT ROD" with her fellow Tong Xiang Jia Mei (同乡姐妹) Who Also PDMM & ML.
We Had A Few Sessions Of Yi Wang Er Hou (一王二后) Fantasy At Her House Late At 11pm.

Let's All Enjoy A View Of How The Slutty PDMM ML Enjoying Licking The Meat Rod.
https://imgur.com/ySZiHTP

Looks good bro. Are you still in contact with the 2 of them?
Old 27-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
My raw FL contact kena caught by police, how long until she kena go back to her country? Feeling super depressed. Been raw-ing her since pandemic start untill now.Is there any chance that she can come back to Singapore?
Old 27-06-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
My raw FL contact kena caught by police, how long until she kena go back to her country? Feeling super depressed. Been raw-ing her since pandemic start untill now.Is there any chance that she can come back to Singapore?

Depends, if she stay to help in investigation, and might be able to stay longer. If not, usually quite fast
Old 27-06-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to beholdRyozanpakux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
Depends, if she stay to help in investigation, and might be able to stay longer. If not, usually quite fast
So got chance to comeback Singapore once she kena deported or no chance?
Old 27-06-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Usually she will be placed at MW during the investigation period and chances of coming back not high
Old 27-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post
u time and my time, we should be same same era. i think I used nokia to book them...what struck me was less than 2 blue notes to close the full package, including hotel. had one PDMM, even allowed me enter holy hole...shiok!! but pdmm age then was 45-48, my luck then bedding pdmm then...really hard to find now.
Haha yes, back then ST hotels are $20/2 hrs, can book then wait in room. Plus no quota on the no of people in the room. (I was offer fly but I decline)

ya, 2 blues go a long way back then...

how time change
Old 27-06-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Listening to all this stories from you guys, man, you all had a crazy and wild experience to do raw with them back then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryozanpakux View Post
So got chance to comeback Singapore once she kena deported or no chance?
If the investigation become very serious and severe, I think got no chance because she might already affected by it but then again, I could be wrong
Old 27-06-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

I don’t like condom because I feel I am separated by a layer. But not using condom with sex workers are dangerous. It is more like statistics. The more partners you have, the likelihood of getting something is higher
Old 27-06-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I don’t like condom because I feel I am separated by a layer. But not using condom with sex workers are dangerous. It is more like statistics. The more partners you have, the likelihood of getting something is higher
similar to pick nose with surgical gloves on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1