The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited her recently, so a quick MR for https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tu-tu-massage/

Location: East area, about 10 mins walk from nearest MRT. Parking is quite hard during meal times. Stays with another ML which some bros commented is https://sglonelyguy-6.com/fa-fa-massage/. I had a good look at her and I also think the same. Btw, they will be moving soon.

Looks: The 1st photo is pink top looks most like her. Objectively i say she is in her mid 20s and look quite pretty. Always carrying a smile throughout my session. Her skin is really smooth. Of course, the million dollar question, who looks prettier? My subjective take is Tu Tu.

Service: Showered alone. The place only has 1 bathroom but the 2 gals planned the appointment times quite tactically, so don’t really have a chance to bump into others. At most can see what shoes or slippers the bro wore. She also offered me a drink before and after the session.

Massage: This is THE key highlight. She really knows how to give a good massage. No piano stroke. She starts off with dry massage for 15 mins before proceeding with oil. She will check her massage strength from time to time. Those who like hard massage will enjoy this part of the session. BTW, she also massage the groin and the balls with oil. Nice feeling.

Sensual: Her advert suggested vanilla and so it was. No catbath as i am more or less covered with massage oil by this time. Seductively asked me to lower her pink dress to reveal a pair of very natural B (or maybe B+) with erected nips. According to her, only she can zhut zhut my nipples while i play with her boobs. As to where the hands can venture to, YMMV.

RTM: For the face, firm and soft B boobs and massage skills, I would say she is worth a try or perhaps can include into my rotation list. She has a candid personality so unless you can’t or don’t want to speak, you are not exactly missing much but i think being able to converse will help break the ice a lot and make the sensual portion more enjoyable.

My 2 cents worth. Hope this helps everyone
Old 26-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlandis880 View Post
I'm definitely enjoying my chemistry with her now. Definitely looking forward to whatever can happen after.

Don't want to spoil chances la haha.
All I can say your chance went down almost to zero , you know this is public forum ? CC or her supporters or agent can read , and you are explicit on describing your experience with her ?

Unless she is head over heels over you, you can forget about it …
Old 26-09-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm definitely enjoying my chemistry with her now. Definitely looking forward to whatever can happen after.

Has she texted you that she'll "快会爱上你了"?

Remember, "wooing" or kc is a 2 way agenda. Anyway, good luck on subsequent visits. And if I were you,  and felt my chances were good, I wouldn't visit her roommate yet. Its a chess game sometimes, lol.

But more importantly,  like others mentioned, don't think too much of it. Be happy playing the game, win, lose or draw. Because honestly, you're now sounding a bit silly and vulnerable. And tbh , a great noob candidate, easily played to be kc-ed gao gao and fall into a pit of depression and lose your sense of better judgement.

Or I could be completely wrong.
Old 26-09-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
All I can say your chance went down almost to zero , you know this is public forum ? CC or her supporters or agent  can read , and you are explicit on describing your experience with her ?

Unless she is head over heels over you, you can forget about it …
Hahaha so so true. The most important traits to have with a person you want to take the next steps with are TRUST and DISCRETION. Both of which you totally destroyed by exposing details here. Who wants yo go all the way with you now when you have shown you are a public tell all?
Old 26-09-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
maxlandis880 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha so so true. The most important traits to have with a person you want to take the next steps with are TRUST and DISCRETION. Both of which you totally destroyed by exposing details here. Who wants yo go all the way with you now when you have shown you are a public tell all?
Sempais you guys are right. I'm too noob and shared too much. Didn't think I was doing her a disservice by exposing anything bad about her. Didn't think it was that jialat. Will take it to heart to be much more discreet next time.

Last edited by maxlandis880; 26-09-2021 at 10:09 AM.
Old 26-09-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Its true that high chance u have already been identified by the ML and she will either not accept ur booking anymore or provide normal service to u in future. No more off menu services.

All MLs usually have 2 HPs and if she really likes u, she will give u her personal WC id to add as friend after u have received preferential treatment/service from her.

You must have learnt from the wrong samster in this forum. ^^
Old 26-09-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

no wonder i went recently for the first time cc asked if i read posts from sammyboy hahaha...

tbh her room is too small and shared bathroom
Old 26-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

pls la dont misleading , she gave birth before, dont even worth 120.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sempais you guys are right. I'm too noob and shared too much. Didn't think I was doing her a disservice by exposing anything bad about her. Didn't think it was that jialat. Will take it to heart to be much more discreet next time.
No need to think so much lah..

She will always be the one dictating and controlling this so-called game you think you are playing lol..

Just keep it transactional with NSA for your own good..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-09-2021, 01:01 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
pls la dont misleading , she gave birth before, dont even worth 120.
Willing buyer willing seller.

U dictate the value yourself.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your enjoy can liao

But what u are experience maybe the same for the previous n next and following guy before and after you.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-09-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Widen your circle or rotation list. Then you don't need to be so attached to any one of them while everyone is playing the 'good feel' game. All this will end sooner or later. Just have fun, don't get too serious and no one gets hurt. Pay and go off.
Old 26-09-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/natalie-nuru-massage-hj/

Any bros can share info on whether this natalie is good for Nuru or service?
tried her before on her previous stint. unless now is a different person.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.p...post20 500767
Old 26-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Widen your circle or rotation list. Then you don't need to be so attached to any one of them while everyone is playing the 'good feel' game. All this will end sooner or later. Just have fun, don't get too serious and no one gets hurt. Pay and go off.
This is excellent advise hope all bros can heed it.
Think about it you treat her as the special one going to her only while she handles other mans dicks and balls and lick other guys also.
Can u manage that.
Economically it does not make sense cause for such special arrangement u need to pay her extra.
Unless u can pay her more to get her out of circulation but she aint going to come cheap...these ML can easily make 10k per mth.
Experienced bros will know what I am talking about
Old 26-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
tried her before on her previous stint. unless now is a different person.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.p...post20 500767
She's seasoned. chemistry is tilted in her favor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1