The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I think almost dead due to few reasons:

1. Ppl scared of kena virus and contact tracing.

2. Ppl don't dare to give FR because will kena
zapped by the social responsible police

3. Ppl rather their fav ML serve lesser ppl
during this period so its safer for them to
revisit.

For my case, it's the 1st reason.
Old 21-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

There is a fourth and good reason. The MLs are stale and all the same girls for the last 6 months. Nothing exciting and rarely exploring, no new MRs to contribute. The physical scene is dead not to mention the thread.

This situation unlikely to improve for I guess the next 6 months to come, ie. travel regions to lift and ppl to dare to engage such activities. This applies to the region.

After that to come, the economy slum where they wipe out the folks who are too useless and yet earn a lot.

The truth is the world is not going to be quite the same after the scary virus.

Maybe this can be a thread that we CAN only talk abt the past. Even so still get zapped by idiots.
Old 21-03-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Wah, this thread is almost dead.

I notice a few football websites waxing nostalgic about players/matches from the past since there isn't much currently to talk about now.

How about we do the same here? Like discussing our fav WLs from the past.
This thread is already nostalgia most of the time.
Old 21-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
I think almost dead due to few reasons:

1. Ppl scared of kena virus and contact tracing.

2. Ppl don't dare to give FR because will kena
zapped by the social responsible police

3. Ppl rather their fav ML serve lesser ppl
during this period so its safer for them to
revisit.

For my case, it's the 1st reason.
Point 1 make the sense

As u dk which bro visit her before ur turn
Old 21-03-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

this thread is embracing social distancing in fighting covid-19.
Old 21-03-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will say the ML industry is changing and not for the better...

Cost has gone up (average of $80/hr from 6 yrs ago to $100/hr). To me, this is still ok as i can understand inflation and etc. But the services provided nowadays really beg to differ.

Last time auto is either fully nude or just panties on. Decent massage, non-piano type. Auto boob massage front and back. Auto ask if you want once or twice, if advertised. And little usage of mobile. And the photos were not PS so much, lesser land mines.

The service standard got QC. The ladies were professionals. Nowadays a lot just want quick bucks. Kinda disappointing.
Old 21-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with u on this one bro cos stale and due the covid19. No current stocks that i find exciting maybe didn't explore much but i still visit xiao xiao and rotate MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
There is a fourth and good reason. The MLs are stale and all the same girls for the last 6 months. Nothing exciting and rarely exploring, no new MRs to contribute. The physical scene is dead not to mention the thread.

This situation unlikely to improve for I guess the next 6 months to come, ie. travel regions to lift and ppl to dare to engage such activities. This applies to the region.

After that to come, the economy slum where they wipe out the folks who are too useless and yet earn a lot.

The truth is the world is not going to be quite the same after the scary virus.

Maybe this can be a thread that we CAN only talk abt the past. Even so still get zapped by idiots.
Old 21-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
I will say the ML industry is changing and not for the better...

Cost has gone up (average of $80/hr from 6 yrs ago to $100/hr). To me, this is still ok as i can understand inflation and etc. But the services provided nowadays really beg to differ.

Last time auto is either fully nude or just panties on. Decent massage, non-piano type. Auto boob massage front and back. Auto ask if you want once or twice, if advertised. And little usage of mobile. And the photos were not PS so much, lesser land mines.

The service standard got QC. The ladies were professionals. Nowadays a lot just want quick bucks. Kinda disappointing.
Got cycle of good and bad lah, the market automatically push the cycle. As long as we do not allowed weird demands and lesser requirements simply because of A grade looks (got one period not too long ago got a bunch of bros infatuated with pretty faces fully clothed).

After a few cycles you see it is always cycling between good & bad (yes, regardless of silly region classification).

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 21-03-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Profile pic is not representative of her.... Worth a try if you're into MILFs, SYT lovers can give her a miss.
Bella is a good choice for Nuru and she is a definite MILF. Pix effects make her look at least a decade younger - but she is still very pretty and her hair is not red but a mix of burgundy- light brown. Tits are soft and C's - Massage is decent & HJ is very good - she rides you like crazy as she simulates reverse cowgirl with a solid HJ. If you get a BJ that is better than average - but her default is always a HJ or 2. Just telling you this makes me wanna book a session. But I will wait for the pandemic to blow its course. Contact tracing and isolation kind a scare me
Old 21-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come May or June, it will be even worse, cause after Jan (I think) there's no more new import due to travel restriction. And if not wrong, most of the current ML will already have RTC by May/June. Given the current situation, unlikely any new ML will be coming over anytime soon. So..... ya, really can only pcc liao.....

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 21-03-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah, this thread is almost dead.

I notice a few football websites waxing nostalgic about players/matches from the past since there isn't much currently to talk about now.

How about we do the same here? Like discussing our fav WLs from the past.
If you want to discuss fav MLs from the past... Well it is almost 1 year anniversary Ai La left our shores. Last year this time she is packed with Chiongsters wanting to spend their hours of freedom with her. Me included lol.

Fast forward 1 year, we have Covid-19 creating havoc all over the world.
Old 21-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Come May or June, it will be even worse, cause after Jan (I think) there's no more new import due to travel restriction. And if not wrong, most of the current ML will already have RTC by May/June. Given the current situation, unlikely any new ML will be coming over anytime soon. So..... ya, really can only pcc liao.....
Even if the travel restrictions lift, there is the worry of spread of the virus. So no matter, business might not be sustainable and there won't be huge influx. Because business gets very hard and complex.

If you can understand that, think this is the worst year to chiong.

Last edited by Blu3; 21-03-2020 at 09:52 PM.
Old 21-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
If you want to discuss fav MLs from the past... Well it is almost 1 year anniversary Ai La left our shores. Last year this time she is packed with Chiongsters wanting to spend their hours of freedom with her. Me included lol.

Fast forward 1 year, we have Covid-19 creating havoc all over the world.

Guess you're on a hiatus as well?

Now that you brought up Ai La, I still remember asking her more than a week in advance whether she was free, and she said only one slot was still open and that was at a very weird timing. Though she was not my regular, I will remember her for her beauty and attitude.

Around this time last year was also the time when my first regular went home for good. I will always have fond memories of her.

Two of my regulars also went home in the past two months, and with that my visits have reduced drastically. Like most others, I have been rather inactive since the Chinese New Year period. Just a few sessions in the months past with regulars.
Old 21-03-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess you're on a hiatus as well?

Now that you brought up Ai La, I still remember asking her more than a week in advance whether she was free, and she said only one slot was still open and that was at a very weird timing. Though she was not my regular, I will remember her for her beauty and attitude.

Around this time last year was also the time when my first regular went home for good. I will always have fond memories of her.

Two of my regulars also went home in the past two months, and with that my visits have reduced drastically. Like most others, I have been rather inactive since the Chinese New Year period. Just a few sessions in the months past with regulars.
Ai la is akin to a rare bird in our local market.
Old 21-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even if the travel restrictions lift, there is the worry of spread of the virus. So no matter, business might not be sustainable and there won't be huge influx. Because business gets very hard and complex.

If you can understand that, think this is the worst year to chiong.
Ya, this I agreed. And like what you mention, next to come will be the recession/downturn will also means bad business as well. Sigh.... tough times ahead......

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1