The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Your 5 memorable ones all in the recent two years. What happened before that?
I did a similar sharing for 2018 in a previous post, and this is for 2019. Anyway these ladies only appeared this year, unless they came before in the past.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I did a similar sharing for 2018 in a previous post, and this is for 2019. Anyway these ladies only appeared this year, unless they came before in the past.
Wah each year you can have 5 memorable. I can have 2 memorable very good alrdy.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I did experience this. The first two sessions was mediocre, she was very quiet, can't massage, poor sensual. Then the end of the 2nd session when I decided I probably won't return at the doorstep she stole a kiss and after that is history, I became her regular until she RTC
all these small little things count.
makes me tempted to give a very chio vanilla lady few more visits to further chemistry
Old 09-11-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
3 key elements familiarity, similarity, last but not least reciprocity. this 3 elements are usually what keeps the regulars.
Well said. The last point on whether there is reciprocation is the trigger point for me at least. However little, if they show a little appreciation, that goes a long way. Simply remembering a customer's preference. Tiny bits of info even if written down prior, shows a big difference. Sadly, there aren't many these days.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well said. The last point on whether there is reciprocation is the trigger point for me at least. However little, if they show a little appreciation, that goes a long way. Simply remembering a customer's preference. Tiny bits of info even if written down prior, shows a big difference. Sadly, there aren't many these days.
building on this with xiao xiao, having know her for a year, is time to see how far it will go this time.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Depending on my location I'm going to commando one of them today.

Shall post a FR.

https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/xin-xin-massage/
i wont say sally solid but come out with a smile thought she quite a ice maiden dun talk much
Old 09-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Johndick @ one of the 2 bros who recommended Qing Chuan to me ,

I am not sure if I can use the word strong, bro.
I sense I am on my way to being her regular

Who is luckier? I don’t know too, bro.

I do know I’m very lucky to get to know Qing Chuan.
At times, one just find the special one whom he is seeking - out of the blue.

感恩.
Have a nice weekend, Johndick bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah bro, you still going strong with QC ah, steady la..lol

I am really wondering, if it's you are lucky to have found her or she is lucky to be founded by you!!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 09-11-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/na-na-massage/

I must say she is really super pretty in person. The person closest in terms of figure and vibe to her is amei. She around 23 24? That sexy vibe she has is overpowering. You cant help but strip and fuck her right then and there. photos don't do her justice.She wore a tight black dress and high heels. Long hair and skinny legs. She quite tall actually 1.65m at least. D boobs.
Sounds like bro Franco cup of tea! Young n pretty and tall.... in fact, I was also looking at her pics but I find that she ps until the face too long.

Golden question we are all interested in: boobs real or not??
Old 09-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Sounds like bro Franco cup of tea! Young n pretty and tall.... in fact, I was also looking at her pics but I find that she ps until the face too long.

Golden question we are all interested in: boobs real or not??
Thanks for the shout-out. Now you got me interested.
Boobs real or not, most important is they are nice to your touch.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pretty sure it’s natural, I fondled with it quite a bit. Quite firm so I initially thought fake. Funny thing - I felt something hard while groping around but realised I was pressing against her ribcage LOL.

I gave a review earlier but it got deleted; can’t comment anything on girls over at Green Tea?
Old 09-11-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

wow bro, her place is hotel???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
sorry. didn't want to confuse anyone. but i describing fake lovemaking position. no fucking is involved,
Old 09-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My humble FR on Xin Xin.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xin-xin-massage/

Room: Clean, shared with another ML.
Looks: SYT.
Body: Small and petite, boobs are soft with cute nipples good for sucking.
Massage: so so. She asked me if the strength is enough but i really don't feel anything. But at least the effort is there.
Sensual: Good rabba rabba. HJ with 3.5G roaming.
Overall: First time coming to our shore, maybe still not very accustomed - 7/10
RTM: Maybe. I still can't book a slot with xiao xiao as our timing don't match!!!!

Just to also share.

Website advertised as 23 yo, but seems to look younger. Maybe due to the fact that she's very very very petite and in fact smaller then Danae.

FYI, i am 165 and i still feel she's small.

Mentioned that she was previously working in the same line in China.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Met her earlier today amidst the hype.

Brief FR:

Physical: Can see it's her in the photos, but must account for at least 20% difference. I was somewhat disappointed when she opened the door. Figure-wise, she's on the meaty side, boobs probably big C cups and soft enough to my touch.

Attitude: Cheerful and tried to make conversation. Session ended within 50 minutes. Used her phone once to text.

Miscellaneous: based in a city-fringe hotel which has many of her compatriots as guests. Easy access to the room. Collected money upfront.

No return for sure.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Met her earlier today amidst the hype.

Brief FR:

Physical: Can see it's her in the photos, but must account for at least 20% difference. I was somewhat disappointed when she opened the door. Figure-wise, she's on the meaty side, boobs probably big C cups and soft enough to my touch.

Attitude: Cheerful and tried to make conversation. Session ended within 50 minutes. Used her phone once to text.

Miscellaneous: based in a city-fringe hotel which has many of her compatriots as guests. Easy access to the room. Collected money upfront.

No return for sure.
How you rate her against Amei?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 09-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
How you rate her against Amei?
Loses out in every single aspect by quite a bit. Think I'll stick to my regulars for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1