The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
i guess you pick someone that is not interested in you thats why the service is not that good.
i also get good service and gfe at VPM.

is dihao still open? been a long time since i went there cos it's so far, i think girl numbers sanjiang should have the most.
quality maybe sichuan but i haven't really go thru their parade yet and they are the most ex in town.
merci i say it's good to pick up girls at goldstar disco and some of the girls at merci will go over there after work to look for LT

be going over to LP this coming thursday, any bros there wanna meet up for some chionging?
Bro,
I am going to Vte end month after a two year break.
Hope I can get some latest updates from you on the situation in Vte, especially on the KTVs and also on Dihao and Sanjiang. Have a nice trip. Cheers.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
BACKGROUND

After reecee at both places, I made my way back to Vientiane Plaza massage. Do one last line-up in case there are even better ones not in previous line-up. Seems like my top choice I noted down still the best one. Actually I had 2 top choices but shop owner recommended one over the other in term of service. FYI, the owner do ask customers every time they finished to get intel on each girl's service. Not usual MO for most Vietnamese joints who just want to take your money today and not care too much if you return or not.

To her credit, her recommendation is spot on. Maybe our chemistry also there but I get full-on GFE with my girl. That includes very passionate and repeated DFK. For me, good kiss is better than BBBJ. I'll not go into too much detail but suffice to say I'm very happy. Nice face, very white smooth skin, and natural big tits with dark pink color. Nice combo of GFE and PSE. She left around 10:30am in the morning.

On to Day 2

My humble 16pts for your excellent sharing.....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 05-05-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Just come back from Vientiane. Met my acquaintance whom I met before only once while in Thailand. After this trip, we became more than acquaintance or friends. Don't know if all Laotian girls are that friendly and open, was expecting them to be conservative and brought only 1 pack of 3 condoms for just in case. End up finishing all 3 and more
Old 05-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
BACKGROUND
The is my fifth or sixth times in Vientiane with the first time being nearly 7 years ago. I can definitely see big changes in the mongering scene with things becoming worst thanks to large influx of mainlanders and Koreans punters, some of whom really contributed to killing the scene for good.
Excellent insights of the scenes in Laos, thanks for sharing.

Regards
Gentle Beast
Old 05-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
i guess you pick someone that is not interested in you thats why the service is not that good.
i also get good service and gfe at VPM.

is dihao still open? been a long time since i went there cos it's so far, i think girl numbers sanjiang should have the most.
quality maybe sichuan but i haven't really go thru their parade yet and they are the most ex in town.
merci i say it's good to pick up girls at goldstar disco and some of the girls at merci will go over there after work to look for LT

be going over to LP this coming thursday, any bros there wanna meet up for some chionging?
I think i got the wrong girl, but there isn't any other that caught my eye then... anyway there is always hit and miss...

with LOCA, i dont think sanjiang is far...
what is the price of sanjiang for LT? 1.2 mil?

next trip i will go to take a look at Sanjiang, Merci and Goldstar...

now is the golden week for china and japan... expecting influx of mainland chinese and japanese...

Have a wonderful trip... and maybe we can try to meet up on 1 of the trips ahead...

Chok Dee na...
Old 05-05-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
My humble 16pts for your excellent sharing.....

Cheerz
AC
16 points not humble bro. Thanks for that.

To the other bro, there are two tier of pricing at Sanjiang and Grand Sezhuan.

At Sanjiang it’s called VIP and normal. VIP around 900k-1M max for LT. For normal it’s 7-800k. A bit weird in that quotation from Sanjiang more unstable whereas GS is quite definite.
It likely means Sanjiang will try to see if they can get away with just a little more I guess.

For GS, it's PR and normal. PR is 700k ST and 900k LT. Normal 500k ST and 700k LT. That's after 11pm. If you take them out before 11pm, you need to pay about 250k on top of the rate.

Last edited by densha; 06-05-2019 at 03:46 AM.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

I'm going to VTE this June. Now just looking on wechat see got kang tau or not.. Got chinese msg me if i want girl..
在金湾附近
金湾过来两分钟
a place called Cafe 88

Anyone knows where is it?
Old 07-05-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

Day 2
- Kimchi (Viet girl from previous night) woke up me up around 10:30am to say good bye and gave me a kiss.
- I checked out of the hotel an hour later because I got another hotel in the city that's actually nicer at half the price.
- Had croissant and breakfast/lunch at Le Plateau, one of the best croissant in town. Then coffee at Le Trio, also one of the best cafe in town (with locally sourced beans).
- Chatted with one of the bros from Thai forum to meet at one of the local joints. Called LOCA. Had good chat with driver along the way...one thing led to another...got some good recommendations.
- Met up at local joint. Some surprisingly ok selection. Saw a van with Thai plate. Good sign since some of these Thais have some seriously good intel on Laos scene. 350k KIP. Room clean with A/C. Didn't select one but the Thai bro I met up with got one who's actually better service than avg Laotian girls (meaning she actually kiss).
- Since I got along quite well with LOCA driver, I asked him if he's ok with driving me for half a day (4 hours) for 1000 THB (I mapped out the couple locations I planned the rest of the day and it would cost me at least 1500 THB or more...). He agreed so off I go to next place.
- The area is the road near Inpeng Hotel. The driver familiar with this place so he took me to the one with best selection. We were a bit early so I decided to grab dinner. Had the driver join me (my treat of course)
- Finished dinner near 8pm, the time when girls start to get in.
- Went back to the place the driver took. This is something low-cost bro probably like. 150k KIP for one shot on premise. The place are a bit too rustic for me (no A/C, not overly clean, etc). Had option of taking back to hotel. Had option of just sitting with them to drink and get to know them better. Made mental note on 1-2 doable ones.
- On to next place. PRO TIPS that the whole road must have 10 plus places like this.
- Driver pointed one of the joint and said it's likely Vietnamese. I asked him how he knows he said from the light. WOW! And he was correct BTW.
- The Thai bro met earlier joined me. So we met at next place. Not as good selection so decided to Viet place.
- At Viet place has one pretty nice one (I would rate her as same quality as best one at Merci KTV and better than Mekong. One other one (her friend) not bad. Again, just 150k. I asked about option to take back. 600k was the quotation (do note that this price applies it it's 9-10pm or later). Since I have to reecee more places, I let the Thai bro take her. He's less picky in term of facility so he just do it on premise. They only had 1 Viet girl who's not working FYI although owner is Viet (based on her accent according to driver).
- Make my way to Grand Sichuan where driver said has best selection in town.
- Along the way checked out a Viet place the driver told me about. It's like a more rustic version of Vientiane Plaza. The most amazing part is price...150k for one pop. Wow! Two of them are 6-7 in term of look. Again it's on premise and again, facility a bit rustic.
- Finally make our way to Grand Sichuan. Selection not bad but all the best ones gone by then (it was 10pm by the time we got there)
- Went to Sanjiang. About 30 girls left. But all canon fodders. On the way down, 4 girls were leaving...2 of them not bad.
- Was pretty tired so I decided to go back to hotel.
- Throughout the trip since Day 1 I was getting bombarded on WeChat.
- PRO TIPS Let's just say those super hot ones are likely China online models. They don't even look Laos. If they truly look like that in real life...I think they can make $3-500 USD a pop or more easily. When it's too good to be true...it is. Don't fall for it guys.
- There's also an MP attached to GS KTV. Like many Chinese owned joint catering to Chinese...it's way overpriced. Quality wise, same level or lower than the low-cost 150k ones near Inpeng

Day 3
- Woke up late again and had breakfast/lunch at one of my preferred French restaurant a stone throw from my hotel.
- Arranged another half day driver again because I calculated my anticipated trips to cost way more.
- Discovered new cafe and loved it. Relax with nice coffee and pastries.
- The cafe was also near Dalah Spa. Since I read some interesting reports there I decided to go check it out.
- Asked if I can select masseuse. The answer was "no" but I can reject up to 3 times. However, I looked at the 2 I saw and none of them I would want to pay for...let alone the premium price this place commands.
- Went back to Inpeng area.
- Went back to low-cost Viet place.
- Grab quick dinner.
- End up at Grand Sichuan. This time right at 7pm so I can see all the best ones this place has to offer.
- While waiting, found out Laotian girl I met in Vang Viang from last trip moved to Vientiane. Was torn between her and selection at GS. I must say, that GS has indeed to best selection of any KTV in town so far. Made some note for my next trip since I decided to go with the girl from Vang Viang.
- Cost structure on GS my previous post.
- My girl came to meet me at my hotel. Chemistry definitely as she said she was into me. Of course I gave her some money (800k). Basically she stayed the night. Had to speak to the hotel and sign some papers (since my girl had no ID) to absolve them from any problems I might get. I'll skip the act but it's of course super GFE.
- We initially planned to go clubbing a bit (also the place known to have freelancers). However, she got lazy and we just stayed in for the night.

Last edited by densha; 07-05-2019 at 03:31 PM.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Bro Densha,

Excellent FR on your recent adventure in Vte, very useful and enlightening. Can you PM the contact of your LOCA driver to me. Many thanks and cheers.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
16 points not humble bro. Thanks for that.

To the other bro, there are two tier of pricing at Sanjiang and Grand Sezhuan.

At Sanjiang it’s called VIP and normal. VIP around 900k-1M max for LT. For normal it’s 7-800k. A bit weird in that quotation from Sanjiang more unstable whereas GS is quite definite.
It likely means Sanjiang will try to see if they can get away with just a little more I guess.

For GS, it's PR and normal. PR is 700k ST and 900k LT. Normal 500k ST and 700k LT. That's after 11pm. If you take them out before 11pm, you need to pay about 250k on top of the rate.
it's like the normal n the model cat in china then, last year ago i went there is only 1 type, so pricEs are actually going up now
Old 07-05-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
I think i got the wrong girl, but there isn't any other that caught my eye then... anyway there is always hit and miss...

with LOCA, i dont think sanjiang is far...
what is the price of sanjiang for LT? 1.2 mil?

next trip i will go to take a look at Sanjiang, Merci and Goldstar...

now is the golden week for china and japan... expecting influx of mainland chinese and japanese...

Have a wonderful trip... and maybe we can try to meet up on 1 of the trips ahead...

Chok Dee na...
well densha has answered your questions
Old 07-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
well densha has answered your questions
Hi, how about this place call Thakek in laos. Not much is said about this place.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi, how about this place call Thakek in laos. Not much is said about this place.
For what it's worth, one of my girls at Vientiane Plaza that I keep in touch with is working there. Apparently, owner of Vientiane Plaza recently opened a branch there.

However, she told me there aren't a lot of customers there at all.

Having said that, if they opened a branch there, maybe they see mongering scene trending up there?
Old 07-05-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
this place is very much like pakse, champasak, phonsavanh
very rustic and laid back and probably after 8pm you see no one on the streets.
i went phonsavanh and there's like only 1 massage place in the whole town and after 8pm it's completely dead, there's only like 1 disco which on the weekdays less than 5 tables of customers.

unless u have the interest to do some trekking and sightseeing, then you probably can try it out there, but to just look for bonks, high chances you can forget it.

i just went back after 1 day, but the travelling is long thou, 8hrs from vang vieng itself.

but my girl in laos told me that all places has such mongering activities, its just where you know to go or not, and prices should be even cheaper due to lack of tourists there.

maybe places closer to the borders of china/vietnam have more scenes due to influx of chinamen
Old 08-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Day 2

Day 3
- Went back to Inpeng area.
- Went back to low-cost Viet place.
- Grab quick dinner.
- End up at Grand Sichuan. This time right at 7pm so I can see all the best ones this place has to offer.
Bro, Grand Sichuan do you refer to the Grand Sichuan hotel near GoldStar?
I want to go there take a look
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1