The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-04-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
It's an open market so it's willing buyer and seller. If we keep talking about high price , it may appear that we are cheap

If you think 280 is expensive, you should really look at the overprice local FL. Look body services all subpar to PRC and yet they are priced beyond 500.

Novelty i guuess
This is a very interesting topic which I always find absurd. Be it ML or FL, why bros are willing to pay crazy premium just coz they are local (I mean the real locals, not those prc converted). Local but still only one mouth, 2 hands and a pussy to serve the customers.. I get it that some feel extra "thrill" knowing they are locals, but at 3 - 5 times (or more) the prc rates? Thats mind boggling to me.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:16 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

No offence to anyone.

But, why only review of a certain advertiser here?

Am I missing out something?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 01-04-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So looks like confirm Xi Xi is semi nude, not for boob lovers (so not a C cupper which was advertised), and does not include bj.

But still priced at $110 like the fully nude bbbj/cim princesses of Yao Yao, Zhu Zhu, Momo, etc, etc...

Hmmm ... Doesn't make good sense. Maybe she should price down to $100, like D cup Cindy. That's realistic. Anyway, think I'll skip this one.
A correction here ba, Xi Xi should be a small C, just that the shape of her boobs not full round or half round type. Perky boobs with nice suckable nips. At least a big B lah, in my opinion.

Sorry to be factual there.

Anyway, RTM today, agreeable to bro Rahl, she is rather accomodating despite half nude. As long as within her limits. Her skin is rather smooth, and she does open up to be chatty after a while. My preference for RTM.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I tried Xi Xi (SLG) and my MR is a response to the recent controversy about her services. Full disclosure, she did ask me to write for her, but asked for it to be realistic. Anyway I won't lie or exaggerate if I didn't have a good time myself.

She is listed as semi-nude but IMO it's no matter if you treat her nicely. She was accommodating to me. I must stress YMMV.

I don't think she will do BJ as she is worried about STDs. But in my session, her sensual and HJ were very intimate and satisfying.

She is not for boob lovers. She is a nubile SYT similar to Xiao Qiu. Both are youthful in their talk and thoughts (eh I am an old guy).

Most guys would have a good experience if not great.

Conclusion, yes RTM for both.
I visited her last week....reading the subsequent MRs I believe she swapped with a different girl...the girl who serviced me looked no where near the photos but at least was fully nude and did a quick BBBJ also...
Old 01-04-2019, 09:22 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros with inputs for this girl https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=721577

easy come, easy go

Old 01-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
got to book xiao yu today after so long. couldnt play w her tits as she is sensitive. gave one hell of a bbbj after short sensual massage. blew me from underneath sideways when i was on all fours. then, she lift up my ass while i was laid down and lick my balls. finally she turn around to 69 and gave me glorious view of her pussy. couldnt resist giving her good licks. finally i gave in and cim. best 100 spent
Which Xiaoyu? So many these days.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
I visited her last week....reading the subsequent MRs I believe she swapped with a different girl...the girl who serviced me looked no where near the photos but at least was fully nude and did a quick BBBJ also...
Think I misunderstood you. ignore my post.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:30 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
it will be perfect if they stay the same hse. got one ML share with xiao yi but i dun know who or name. xiaoyi massage train many yrs .
I feel that she dun like massage more than 60mins
That girl is FL one...

Bro not true.. I got book for 90mins one.. she is totally fine with it..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
No offence to anyone.

But, why only review of a certain advertiser here?

Am I missing out something?
Because they are the most honest in their advertisements, not that they are perfect, but some of the rest are just atrocious
Old 01-04-2019, 09:34 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Because they are the most honest in their advertisements, not that they are perfect, but some of the rest are just atrocious
Thanks for shedding some light bro.

easy come, easy go

Old 01-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KopiSohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any bros with inputs for this girl https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=721577
wa this is like the 3rd different name i saw of her, previously called 达林 i think
Old 01-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiSohh View Post
wa this is like the 3rd different name i saw of her, previously called 达林 i think
3rd different name?
I guess I need to comb through the threads more.
Sorry for not doing homework bro

easy come, easy go

Old 01-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KopiSohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
3rd different name?
I guess I need to comb through the threads more.
Sorry for not doing homework bro

hahaha I too free in between work come here scroll thread.
1st i saw her fj, than downgrade bbbj, now only cbj..
on the flip side, at least price went down as well
Old 01-04-2019, 09:46 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiSohh View Post
hahaha I too free in between work come here scroll thread.
1st i saw her fj, than downgrade bbbj, now only cbj..
on the flip side, at least price went down as well
Hah! Thanks for the summary bro.

easy come, easy go

Old 01-04-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Give me yr wechat account I will pass to them
lol haha pm me then
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1