The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 01-06-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 10979 / Power: 48
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Molly - Mixed blood seductress

Similar to my other recommendations, bros looking for massage should skip.

I tried Molly (84116013 - WhatsApp) during her first few days in SG. At one glance you will probably mistake her for another race due to her tanned skin and exotic looks. But she’s actually Chinese.

She was wearing a tight fitting lycra black spaghetti top paired with a black mini skirt when she greeted me. Her body looked fit and toned, medium built with big B to small C boobs.

She guided me into the room where I had my shower and waited for her to come in. She started her 3-5 min massage before sitting on my butt and giving me sensational touches all over my back. She then proceeded with her thorough cat bath from legs to neck, pausing at my neck to moan softly and nibble my ears.

Due to excitement, I flipped myself over while she continued to sit on my groin area. She looked into my eyes while grinding herself my hardened cock. I could tell that she’s probably an expert rider.. but unfortunately FJ wasn’t on the menu.

I pulled her spaghetti top down revealing her firm nicely shaped tits. Totally no sag, brown hard nips and small areolas. I sat up to gently lick and suck her nipples while she moaned in enjoyment. She told me that she wanted to lick my nipples too, so I laid back down for her to do it. She then placed herself on my body and hugged me. It felt like we were secret lovers.. great GFE.

She then slowly wriggled her way down to my cock and sucked it hard and deep. Don’t let her innocent looks fool you, she has superb cock sucking skills and was even able to DT me. Not many girls can DT me given my size. It felt so good that I didn’t manage to last long and unloaded everything into her mouth without warning. I felt bad after seeing some cum flowing down her lips, I apologised to for unloading so much. She just giggled and went to wash up

Summary:
Looks: 8/10 (her looks will somehow grow on you. In my opinion, she looks a bit malay mix)
Body: 8.5/10 (tanned skin, fit and toned body)
Boobs: 9/10 (Big C / small C, natural and firm, small nips and areolas)
Service/ BBBJ: 9/10 (pro skills to ensure ultimate pleasure)
GFE: 10/10

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!

Last edited by exchange123; 02-06-2021 at 12:39 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 01-06-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6182 / Power: 19
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Molly - Mixed blood seductress

Thanks for sharing bro

Does she allow frenching?
Old 01-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8090 / Power: 12
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you boss for sharing...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 01-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 10979 / Power: 48
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

I didnít french, so you need to check with her directly bro.

For me, I need a lot of chemistry with the girl before engaging in more intimate activities such as frenching, licking etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Thanks for sharing bro

Does she allow frenching?
Old 01-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 12
stoicism is a glorious beacon of lightstoicism is a glorious beacon of lightstoicism is a glorious beacon of lightstoicism is a glorious beacon of lightstoicism is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent field report.
Old 01-06-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
starfoxleo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FJ AVAILABLE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post

I tried Molly (84116013) during her first few days in SG. At one glance you will probably mistake her for another race due to her tanned skin and exotic looks. But sheís actually Chinese.

She was wearing a tight fitting lycra black spaghetti top paired with a black mini skirt when she greeted me. Her body looked fit and toned, medium built with big B to small C boobs.

She guided me into the room where I had my shower and waited for her to come in. She started her 3-5 min massage before sitting on my butt and giving me sensational touches all over my back. She then proceeded with her thorough cat bath from legs to neck, pausing at my neck to moan softly and nibble my ears.

Due to excitement, I flipped myself over while she continued to sit on my groin area. She looked into my eyes while grinding herself my hardened cock. I could tell that sheís probably an expert rider.. but unfortunately FJ wasnít on the menu.

I pulled her spaghetti top down revealing her firm nicely shaped tits. Totally no sag, brown hard nips and small areolas. I sat up to gently lick and suck her nipples while she moaned in enjoyment. She told me that she wanted to lick my nipples too, so I laid back down for her to do it. She then placed herself on my body and hugged me. It felt like we were secret lovers.. great GFE.

She then slowly wriggled her way down to my cock and sucked it hard and deep. Donít let her innocent looks fool you, she has superb cock sucking skills and was even able to DT me. Not many girls can DT me given my size. It felt so good that I didnít manage to last long and unloaded everything into her mouth without warning. I felt bad after seeing some cum flowing down her lips, I apologised to for unloading so much. She just giggled and went to wash up

Summary:
Looks: 8/10 (her looks will somehow grow on you. In my opinion, she looks a bit malay mix)

Old 01-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3842 / Power: 16
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing bro ! ^_^
Old 01-06-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
abcchinese8inch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabcchinese8inch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfoxleo View Post
FJ AVAILABLE?
Another idiot dont know how to read full FR
Old 01-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 17
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didnít french, so you need to check with her directly bro.

For me, I need a lot of chemistry with the girl before engaging in more intimate activities such as frenching, licking etc.
Ups for a great recommendation in this trying times .
Old 02-06-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her number not registered on wechat. Does she have wechat account?
Old 02-06-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 20
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

Is she clean shaven? Or with some bush?

Does she allow you to go down on her?

Can speak English?
Old 02-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ichiban1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I tried Molly (84116013 - WhatsApp) during her first few days in SG. At one glance you will probably mistake her for another race due to her tanned skin and exotic looks. But sheís actually Chinese.

Due to excitement, I flipped myself over while she continued to sit on my groin area. She looked into my eyes while grinding herself my hardened cock. I could tell that sheís probably an expert rider.. but unfortunately FJ wasnít on the menu.

She then slowly wriggled her way down to my cock and sucked it hard and deep. Donít let her innocent looks fool you, she has superb cock sucking skills and was even able to DT me. Not many girls can DT me given my size. It felt so good that I didnít manage to last long and unloaded everything into her mouth without warning. I felt bad after seeing some cum flowing down her lips, I apologised to for unloading so much. She just giggled and went to wash up

Summary:

Hi bro
What is the damage?
Old 02-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 0
pooldian is one of the Best!pooldian is one of the Best!pooldian is one of the Best!

Quote:

I tried Molly (84116013 - WhatsApp) during her first few days in SG. At one glance you will probably mistake her for another race due to her tanned skin and exotic looks. But she’s actually Chinese.

Due to excitement, I flipped myself over while she continued to sit on my groin area. She looked into my eyes while grinding herself my hardened cock. I could tell that she’s probably an expert rider.. but unfortunately FJ wasn’t on the menu.

She then slowly wriggled her way down to my cock and sucked it hard and deep. Don’t let her innocent looks fool you, she has superb cock sucking skills and was even able to DT me. Not many girls can DT me given my size. It felt so good that I didn’t manage to last long and unloaded everything into her mouth without warning. I felt bad after seeing some cum flowing down her lips, I apologised to for unloading so much. She just giggled and went to wash up

Summary:

wow thanks bro! May I check wads the damage and also which area ah (location wise)? Thanks man!
Old 02-06-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27919 / Power: 21
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Pic look good
Old 02-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 1
MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!MountainMonster is one of the Best!

Molly looks good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1