The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2004, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Da Lu

Hi, recently...went to da lu....so dark cant see anything......soon a lady came.....mmmm....close can see about 26-29.... wow!!
so we chatted.......then went to toilet....nearly vomit!!! got a old lady there going to toilet too!! hahhaah

After that, i went back....the lady offer hj.....for 20 dollars only. went for it and went off....

not too bad.....will try again next time...
Old 24-01-2004, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 23
powertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpowertool69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wat is tis place? A HC, KTV or Tui Na shop? Where is the location?

U talk, No Head No Tail.....
Old 24-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by powertool69

Too early for April to post a April-fool FR.
Old 24-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
1) Da Lu - China .. u went to China izzit???

2) how come both of u go toilet together? do what???

3) y u see old lady vomit??? d old lady is the same gal who massage u or wat??????

agree yr FR really bo head bo tail ....
Old 24-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
curiousboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycuriousboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
yup agreed that the so called FR really bo head bo tail leh...

provide more details lar...

Old 25-01-2004, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by powertool69

Yo... if not wrong, located along balestier road... most girls over there are quite old and hardly make it unless you are not picky la!! hehe This thread on DA LU did mentioned in "Along balestier road" thread in the forum. All bros may check it out on that thread.

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 25-01-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute
care to give details

Hi April.. care to give more details.
wat are the charges like
how many girls sit with you?
do they come in flock?
how about tips?
went toilet wat do yuo plan to do initially? BJ or FJ ? charges?
wat's your girl name?
Old 25-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
CNY over liao lah... back to school already.....

Da Lu is NOT PRC lah..... Young boys shoouldn't ask so much abt Ah MAh's affairs lah.....
Old 25-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Samster

sorrie its along balstier road....not not the gal to massage me lor......hahahah dsorrie 1st time doing this FR....... it cost about 20 dollars for the hj......no bj i guess...but if you go there early about 10am....the gals are younger.... sorrie cant remember the gal's number who do the hj on me.....
Old 25-01-2004, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
He meant Da La Lsb lah... It's along Balestier road...

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 26-01-2004, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by April
sorrie its along balstier road....not not the gal to massage me lor......hahahah dsorrie 1st time doing this FR....... it cost about 20 dollars for the hj......no bj i guess...but if you go there early about 10am....the gals are younger.... sorrie cant remember the gal's number who do the hj on me.....
for the newbies at Da Lu, just try not to pay anything above $30 for any services (be it fj, bj or hj), that's the market rate for the place.

btw, any bro know of any other place like Da Lu? Not easy to find one like Da Lu.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Samster

Da Lu

Yesterday when to Da Lu again....this time.... i went in the morning....wow.....got a 30s chio lady when in......immeaiately when in.....ask for her.....after she sat down....we started to tlak cock....hahha later get a bbbj from her..... cost only 30!!! that made my day........ i cant remember her number....i think is G933....
Old 03-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Da Lu

Been there last week, too dark and smoky liao, cannot stand it so doesn't stay long. Came out and a block away behind the bus stop notice that The Blue Dreams have changed management liao, the name can't remember, like Jia Jia Acupuncture Tuina or something like that.....

Surprisingly Da Lu still in operations....perhaps is supported by samsters here lor....hehehe.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro April !
I've been there a few times.
What time did you go ? I once went here in the morning around 11:00-11:30 and the ladies inside just could not make it. I got a HJ or BJ, I cannot what it was, by a big titted chubby mature Chinese lady. She let me finger her, suck her tits, she licked my ears also to arouse me and french kissed from her own initiative.
What time did you go Bro , so I know when that lady who serviced you is available.
Is it true that Da Lu open as early as 9:00 am. Let'ssay you have your breakfast at the coffee shop next door and then you proceed to Da Lu.
Old 04-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Been there last week, too dark and smoky liao, cannot stand it so doesn't stay long. Came out and a block away behind the bus stop notice that The Blue Dreams have changed management liao, the name can't remember, like Jia Jia Acupuncture Tuina or something like that.....

Surprisingly Da Lu still in operations....perhaps is supported by samsters here lor....hehehe.
Correction:

The former Blue Dream Massage & Reflexology Centre has been replaced by Fei Fei Facial Reflexolgy Centre. That Jia Jia can't remember where I have visited. Sorry, Alzeheimer symptom liao?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1