The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-05-2009, 06:11 PM
RomanKart RomanKart is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 31
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RomanKart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18h5

Dear bros,

I thought I should share my damn good and exotic experience with Kitty which I had last night. Not much of a looker but very shiok.

She really good with using her creativity, she got me blind folded and my hands tied down while we fucked moaning so loudly. It was crazy but Damn good ah.


Face : 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: Not very tall leh
Boobs : D cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Long waist length
BBBJ: 8/10
French Kiss: Didn't have chance to ask
FJ: 10/10 One of the most bazaire and exotic ones I ever had.
A/R: 9/10 Attitude:The type that suddenly comes onto you with the most impressive stunts.
RTF: Will come back again, really looking forward to finding out what her next special move is.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 12-05-2009, 10:51 PM
adubaha adubaha is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 52
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
adubaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

wow bro, sounds like you've really got yourself a good deal!!!

damage is 50???
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 13-05-2009, 02:48 AM
RomanKart RomanKart is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 31
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RomanKart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Damage is $150 but really worth it. Try it out.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 13-05-2009, 11:20 PM
anakinsextalker's Avatar
anakinsextalker anakinsextalker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 109
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
anakinsextalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Just to hijack this thread for a while...

Heard from my friend that there's this girl from China at House No. 5 that has a unique "skill".

Let me give you the stats.

Xinyi
22 Years Old
China : Xichuan


When I saw her, she looked like the type of GND who probably can pass as a Singaporean if she doesn't speak. Most PRC girls speak with a slight accent..

After I went into the room, she dimmed the lights and she asked me to strip but to keep my underwear one... what happened next she turned on the music and started to perform a striptease dance.. I don't want to give too much spoiler but you have to try it for yourself.

Please tell her if you want the exotic dance as it seems she typically perform for locals or people who she can communicate.

Showering also was much better than the usual you shower yourself standard.

Face : 7.5/10 (GND but turns sultry fox when she starts her thing)
Figure: 7/10
Height: 165cm
Boobs : B cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Slightly longer than shoulder length
BBBJ: 8/10 (One of the best)
Kiss: No Kissing. (Sad part)
FJ: 8/10 (Service Good and Attentive)
A/R: No
Attitude: IMHO one of the better attitude girls around. Not really a time watcher in my case.

RTF: Yes.
Damage 150 / 1 Hr.

OKT ask me to upsize from 100. Said better service. Can't disgree.
Can tell her i recommended (I told her my name Li-Ge)
__________________
Why so serious?
Zap me if you like me.
Zap me if you don't like me.
Hell. Just Zap me.

Step away from the normalcy.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 14-05-2009, 03:06 AM
iporn's Avatar
iporn iporn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Heaven~
Posts: 282
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
iporn is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsextalker View Post
Just to hijack this thread for a while...

Heard from my friend that there's this girl from China at House No. 5 that has a unique "skill".

Let me give you the stats.

Xinyi
22 Years Old
China : Xichuan


When I saw her, she looked like the type of GND who probably can pass as a Singaporean if she doesn't speak. Most PRC girls speak with a slight accent..

After I went into the room, she dimmed the lights and she asked me to strip but to keep my underwear one... what happened next she turned on the music and started to perform a striptease dance.. I don't want to give too much spoiler but you have to try it for yourself.

Please tell her if you want the exotic dance as it seems she typically perform for locals or people who she can communicate.

Showering also was much better than the usual you shower yourself standard.

Face : 7.5/10 (GND but turns sultry fox when she starts her thing)
Figure: 7/10
Height: 165cm
Boobs : B cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Slightly longer than shoulder length
BBBJ: 8/10 (One of the best)
Kiss: No Kissing. (Sad part)
FJ: 8/10 (Service Good and Attentive)
A/R: No
Attitude: IMHO one of the better attitude girls around. Not really a time watcher in my case.

RTF: Yes.
Damage 150 / 1 Hr.

OKT ask me to upsize from 100. Said better service. Can't disgree.
Can tell her i recommended (I told her my name Li-Ge)

i went into L18h05 yesterday too, and saw a few gals sitting at the sofa near the door, 1 of them was Xinyi, she looked not bad, but i wont do his gals in this house as the boss is rude, proud and has an attitude problem, the way he talks as if he thinks his house is the only one in gey that has prc gals, knn got so many in gey, i rather call his gals in other houses than in his, i think i have never met any rude bosses from cat150 houses b4, he is the 1st, terrible attitude
__________________
I need Sexual Healing
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 15-05-2009, 12:14 AM
anakinsextalker's Avatar
anakinsextalker anakinsextalker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 109
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
anakinsextalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iporn View Post
i went into L18h05 yesterday too, and saw a few gals sitting at the sofa near the door, 1 of them was Xinyi, she looked not bad, but i wont do his gals in this house as the boss is rude, proud and has an attitude problem, the way he talks as if he thinks his house is the only one in gey that has prc gals, knn got so many in gey, i rather call his gals in other houses than in his, i think i have never met any rude bosses from cat150 houses b4, he is the 1st, terrible attitude

LMFAO.

Well maybe i'm a long time customer from last time.. kekeke.. so i'm used to it. Basically customer choice lah.. if we're on the topic on the boss, after you know him for long, pretty entertaining chap.. and everyone always got their favourite OKT and favourite shop or favourite girl.. to each his own.

Then again, as long as the girl give good service i'm pretty ok. I don't like those OKT keep talking to me... KNN.. feel very intrusive...
__________________
Why so serious?
Zap me if you like me.
Zap me if you don't like me.
Hell. Just Zap me.

Step away from the normalcy.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 16-05-2009, 03:13 AM
happvy happvy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 38
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsextalker View Post
Just to hijack this thread for a while...

Heard from my friend that there's this girl from China at House No. 5 that has a unique "skill".

Let me give you the stats.

Xinyi
22 Years Old
China : Xichuan


When I saw her, she looked like the type of GND who probably can pass as a Singaporean if she doesn't speak. Most PRC girls speak with a slight accent..

After I went into the room, she dimmed the lights and she asked me to strip but to keep my underwear one... what happened next she turned on the music and started to perform a striptease dance.. I don't want to give too much spoiler but you have to try it for yourself.

Please tell her if you want the exotic dance as it seems she typically perform for locals or people who she can communicate.

Showering also was much better than the usual you shower yourself standard.

Face : 7.5/10 (GND but turns sultry fox when she starts her thing)
Figure: 7/10
Height: 165cm
Boobs : B cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Slightly longer than shoulder length
BBBJ: 8/10 (One of the best)
Kiss: No Kissing. (Sad part)
FJ: 8/10 (Service Good and Attentive)
A/R: No
Attitude: IMHO one of the better attitude girls around. Not really a time watcher in my case.

RTF: Yes.
Damage 150 / 1 Hr.

OKT ask me to upsize from 100. Said better service. Can't disgree.
Can tell her i recommended (I told her my name Li-Ge)
Wah nice... I also heard of her from another friend. Apparently she is very good with her strip tease dance. her training is from France leh. I tried to look for her last week but she had lai Ang. I think I will go look for her this week. I will keep you posted with the FR.

Btw the way thanks for the recommendation. It double confirms my friend's recommendation.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 16-05-2009, 03:17 AM
happvy happvy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 38
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iporn View Post
i went into L18h05 yesterday too, and saw a few gals sitting at the sofa near the door, 1 of them was Xinyi, she looked not bad, but i wont do his gals in this house as the boss is rude, proud and has an attitude problem, the way he talks as if he thinks his house is the only one in gey that has prc gals, knn got so many in gey, i rather call his gals in other houses than in his, i think i have never met any rude bosses from cat150 houses b4, he is the 1st, terrible attitude
Aye.... I have been frequently his shop quite a few of time leh, he quite ok leh. Also got good Kai Siao all the time too. Ok person lah, sometime after the girl zuogang finish got sit down and chit chat with him. Also keeps me updated on the new girls that will be coming to his shop too.

Probably the fengshui was not good that day you went to the shop lah.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 17-05-2009, 03:30 AM
VibrateRing VibrateRing is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 27
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
VibrateRing is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsextalker View Post
Just to hijack this thread for a while...

Heard from my friend that there's this girl from China at House No. 5 that has a unique "skill".

Let me give you the stats.

Xinyi
22 Years Old
China : Xichuan


When I saw her, she looked like the type of GND who probably can pass as a Singaporean if she doesn't speak. Most PRC girls speak with a slight accent..

After I went into the room, she dimmed the lights and she asked me to strip but to keep my underwear one... what happened next she turned on the music and started to perform a striptease dance.. I don't want to give too much spoiler but you have to try it for yourself.

Please tell her if you want the exotic dance as it seems she typically perform for locals or people who she can communicate.

Showering also was much better than the usual you shower yourself standard.

Face : 7.5/10 (GND but turns sultry fox when she starts her thing)
Figure: 7/10
Height: 165cm
Boobs : B cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Slightly longer than shoulder length
BBBJ: 8/10 (One of the best)
Kiss: No Kissing. (Sad part)
FJ: 8/10 (Service Good and Attentive)
A/R: No
Attitude: IMHO one of the better attitude girls around. Not really a time watcher in my case.

RTF: Yes.
Damage 150 / 1 Hr.

OKT ask me to upsize from 100. Said better service. Can't disgree.
Can tell her i recommended (I told her my name Li-Ge)
I went last night to L18H05 and looked for XinYi she was cute lah but not big boobs. The OKT specially recommended her ability to perform dance lah.

So I took her loh, we went into the room and then... huah bro you are right ah.. Her stuff damned good. I don't think I want to spoil the surprise for the rest of the bros. Bros you should really pay her a visit to find out about her service. Extra special leh.

Face 7/10
Figure 7/10
Height 1.62m
Boob 32A
Skin fair
Hair boob lenght
BBBJ: 9/10 Lagi Shiok ahhh
French Kiss: Yup
FJ: 10/10 the whole thing like an entertainment package
A/R : 8/10
Atitude : Pretty cute i say GFE 7/10
RTF: Yes

Damage 150
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 17-05-2009, 04:41 AM
anakinsextalker's Avatar
anakinsextalker anakinsextalker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 109
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
anakinsextalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by happvy View Post
Wah nice... I also heard of her from another friend. Apparently she is very good with her strip tease dance. her training is from France leh. I tried to look for her last week but she had lai Ang. I think I will go look for her this week. I will keep you posted with the FR.

Btw the way thanks for the recommendation. It double confirms my friend's recommendation.
Apparently.

Training from France? LOL.. that one i never ask.. you FR already let me know.. Boss tell me next time try his Ang Pai.. Dolly or something.. You got any idea?
__________________
Why so serious?
Zap me if you like me.
Zap me if you don't like me.
Hell. Just Zap me.

Step away from the normalcy.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 18-05-2009, 02:16 AM
RomeohumJuliet RomeohumJuliet is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 29
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RomeohumJuliet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Wah bro, just went today to L18H5 myself, the OKT recommended one of her new girls leh... don't if you have ever heard of Xuan Xuan? Damned Power, at first I thought he hao siao when the OKT said she went through personal tongue training but Yah really shiok leh.

Her BBBJ is one of a kind. The cat bath was ok lah but she washed me nice and good, and gently rubbed me down after the shower. This girl ah, she is on the playful side lah. Likes to tease, but I like...

So basically I was lying face upwards on the bed after that and then she started licking me from my neck downwards around my nipples, ooooo... my DIDI mari ki ta leh. And then when very mari ki ta already, she took a cup of coconut milk and some jelly beans in her mouth and put my entire saluting DIDI in her mouth a... Wah with her tongue she rotated the jelly beans around the head of my DID... almost cannot tah han want to shoot in her mouth already.

Then she removed her mouth rubbed down my DIDI and rode him like a horse ah.... really shiok. Never tried having coconut milk for lubricant and jelly bean as stimulator before leh. This is the first time I had this, I looking forward to it again. My DIDI really needs a spa like after all the day today hammering....

Face : 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Height : not very tall 1.58m
Boobs : 32A
Skin: Fair
Hair: Curly, waist lenght,
BBBJ: Really shoik 10/10
A/R : Havent tried this time, to horny after the BBBJ with the coconut milk and jelly beans
Attitude: Damned! she is wild and playful.
RTF: definitely.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 18-05-2009, 02:29 AM
happvy happvy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 38
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
happvy is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsextalker View Post
Apparently.

Training from France? LOL.. that one i never ask.. you FR already let me know.. Boss tell me next time try his Ang Pai.. Dolly or something.. You got any idea?
Her name is Doris lah, pretty good looking with very good height and not forget good BREAST C cup leh . I am a boobs person. I wonder why she not remain working in china as a model with her criteria easily can one.

Best thing about her is she is really good with her boobs and her tongue. Watch out for her breast fuck session with you. She allows for 2 shots. So if your DIDI can shoot far, pretty entertaining to see the sperm fire from between her breast onto her face leh... Bombs away!!!!

So after shooting the first one from between her breast normally I like to get her into doggy style and fuck her from behind while I grab those pairs of C-cups from behind. OOooo.. those boobs still firm and big, not like those from one woman though big but soft.

Bro I definitely recommend bonking her.... Talking about her, I suddenly feel like bonking already.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 18-05-2009, 06:22 PM
anakinsextalker's Avatar
anakinsextalker anakinsextalker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 109
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
anakinsextalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeohumJuliet View Post
Wah bro, just went today to L18H5 myself, the OKT recommended one of her new girls leh... don't if you have ever heard of Xuan Xuan? Damned Power, at first I thought he hao siao when the OKT said she went through personal tongue training but Yah really shiok leh.
.
You are lucky. My friend say average only. I think depend on her mood maybe. I quite like her look but because my friend try already so i will give a miss.. maybe try the ang pai first...
__________________
Why so serious?
Zap me if you like me.
Zap me if you don't like me.
Hell. Just Zap me.

Step away from the normalcy.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14  
Old 18-05-2009, 06:29 PM
anakinsextalker's Avatar
anakinsextalker anakinsextalker is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 109
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
anakinsextalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by happvy View Post
Her name is Doris lah, pretty good looking with very good height and not forget good BREAST C cup leh . I am a boobs person. I wonder why she not remain working in china as a model with her criteria easily can one.

Best thing about her is she is really good with her boobs and her tongue. Watch out for her breast fuck session with you. She allows for 2 shots. So if your DIDI can shoot far, pretty entertaining to see the sperm fire from between her breast onto her face leh... Bombs away!!!!

Bro I definitely recommend bonking her.... Talking about her, I suddenly feel like bonking already.
2 shots!? No Shit? Next stop when payday comes.. lol..
__________________
Why so serious?
Zap me if you like me.
Zap me if you don't like me.
Hell. Just Zap me.

Step away from the normalcy.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #15  
Old 19-05-2009, 11:49 PM
RomeohumJuliet RomeohumJuliet is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 29
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RomeohumJuliet is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinsextalker View Post
You are lucky. My friend say average only. I think depend on her mood maybe. I quite like her look but because my friend try already so i will give a miss.. maybe try the ang pai first...
Yup, I agree with you... Bonking is like a box of chocolate you never know what you are getting until you bonk the WL. But what to do, just keep on bonking loh.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph15