The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2020, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Fatt Gor you very lucky guy

All beautiful sashimi cum no AV
Last time and now I also mostly used rubber. Covered FJ sigh ... did not know the world has a darker side

Would have really wanted to eat sashimi with Porsche if I known. Back then I still inexperience thinking that the ML all CFJ

The other one I really wanted to sashimi was with San San 16W17 but big head overrule small head ... never do
Old 14-05-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Last time and now I also mostly used rubber. Covered FJ sigh ... did not know the world has a darker side

Would have really wanted to eat sashimi with Porsche if I known. Back then I still inexperience thinking that the ML all CFJ

The other one I really wanted to sashimi was with San San 16W17 but big head overrule small head ... never do
Salute you Fatt Gor

You really can control yourself so well in front of beauties

But once you are regular

Actually you are automatically served
Old 14-05-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello max_priest:

Thank you for sharing with us about Section 377A of the penal code, I actually research about this and Section 377A of the Penal Code had stated that “any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years.

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infope...010-01-31.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You are not exactly right or wrong ... ����

Prostitution in Singapore in itself is not illegal, but various prostitution-related activities are criminalized. This includes public solicitation, living on the earnings of a prostitute and maintaining a brothel. In practice, police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels. This is in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward.

So one may ask what is truly legal in Singapore prostitution trade? At present, only sex workers operating within licensed brothels and their customers are within the confines of the law. All other forms of prostitution in Singapore are probably illegal and may be subjected to raids and persons involved may be prosecuted for various offences.

Hope the above clear some of your doubts,
MaXx
Quote:
You can say what you want and it doesn’t matter to me ... There is no impact on me. The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel. As far as I know and based on my decades of experience here, usually ppl who lost in an argument would accuse others that you are GL OKT just like that fella who are accusing everyone whom he argued with are OKT or runners. TBH, I dun think GL OKT willing to pay me even if they could afford because if I really wanna work as a runner, the compensation package have to be in line with my day job remuneration package.

No need to quote Fat Fatt’s words to help you in this argument …
I would appreciate you argue factually. Fat Fatt maybe quoting generically ...

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ... As the saying goes “One mountain is higher than another mountain ...” ��
…….. in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward...…….

Hey you farking idiot

You look at you own post and tell me your 377A is rubbish or facts??

This one is section 377A ah?? Idiot??

You call all this facts ah?? You did your homework ah??

Please la. Go and do your farking homework and get your facts right, la.
Before you claim that you are the biggest chicken king here, CF aka Dua Pao Xian.

Please don deviate and tok other things and then say you got facts again hor.

Please stay focus and answer the question and don tok cok again hor.

Facts?? Section 377A is facts ah??

Please answer the question and stay focus.

You tell all the bros here who is not factual and who did not do his homework??

Your farking section 377A is factual ah??

Before you tell people to be factual, please get your own farking facts correct la, CF aka Dua Pao Xian??

Before you tell people to do his homework, please do your own farking homework la, CF aka Dua Pao Xian??

Let me tell you la farking idiot.
Before you insult others please "do your homework" and don say that your farking section 377A are facts but instead are rubbish la.

Your own words describe yourself here the best la.

I would appreciate you argue factually. ......

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ……………..

The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel.

You better watch your farking mouth and watch your farking words.

You write numerous fake FRs with so much "fake news" inside.

Many bros PM me asking whether your fake FR is true or not.
Next time I will tell them all are his so-called "facts" la.
I will tell them his FR all can French him and all give him tip-top service la.
Every WL french his stinking mouth la. You believe OK lor.

Don bring bro FF into this to help you la...………… farking idiot.

You claim that I know nothing right?

Next time you go GL and call chicken, I post it here what time you go, which house you go, which chicken you call, where you park your car, what time you leave la. And also who is CF aka Dua Pao Xian la.
Aiyah, go 1654A la. No need say la. Who don know.

If you want I can do that as a service for you.

I can do that within 8 hours after you finish your farking biz there.
Let all bros know and be judge lor.

I can do that if you think it is good info for all the bros here.

I used to respect you as one of the regular here and never say all your farking fake stuff here and to my group of bros in my private PM group.

I did not offend you and you insulted me out of nowhere.
Now you show me no respect I also don need respect you anymore.

You are the next idiotic farking moron here.
Drive a farking rental car to impress WLs.

Now you say I know nothing, correct??
You want me to tell the whole SBF all the dirty fake stuff about you, correct??

Your own words to describe yourself.
The bottom line is, u love to act as if you know a lot but merely an empty vessel.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 14-05-2020 at 02:02 PM.
Old 14-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

I am just trying to defuse the situation here. Definitely not siding with anyone.

But other bros can read the facts and make your own judgement. Bro Shinobi also shared some of his findings in another post.

Well, I must admit I myself do not pay attention to all these, including the document on the wall etc. I have one track mind, go into the house look for girl I want, call. Don’t have girl yet, I wait and play my phone games.

I will not comment further on this matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello Dean of SBF:

Many people up you because of your continuous effort and contributions!

Below is some stuff that I found out and thanks so much for your offer of pro bono legal advices for us!

Currently, all forms of male-male (including transgender males) sex in Singapore remain criminal offences under Section 377A of the Penal Code.

Ignorance will not be a defence. Section 377D of the Penal Code states that offenders above 21 years old cannot claim that they mistakenly believed the person was not underage as a defense.

In Singapore, under sections 376A and 376B of the Singapore Penal Code it is an offence to have sex with a girl under 16 years of age or to have commercial sex with a girl under 18 years of age, even if she consented to the act.

Under section 376C of the Penal Code, Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents who engage in commercial sex with persons under 18 will still be liable even if the acts were done outside of Singapore.

Pimps may be punished under Section 372 of the Penal Code, for selling minors for the purposes of prostitution. ‘Minors’ under this section are defined as persons under the age of 21 years.

Sex workers may be prosecuted for plying their trade publicly, even in a red-light district, under Section 294(a) of the Penal Code for doing ‘any obscene act in any public place’ by imprisonment of a maximum of 3 months, and/or a fine.

Old 14-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys

I am just trying to defuse the situation here. Definitely not siding with anyone.

But other bros can read the facts and make your own judgement. Bro Shinobi also shared some of his findings in another post.

Well, I must admit I myself do not pay attention to all these, including the document on the wall etc. I have one track mind, go into the house look for girl I want, call. Don’t have girl yet, I wait and play my phone games.

I will not comment further on this matter.
Don worry la.
Nothing to do with you.

You should tell him dun bring you in.

I have no wish to involve any of the regulars here.

I am stating my facts and he out of nowhere start blasting and insult me.
I always respected him and now he insulted me with no respect.
He toks like someone in the past la.
He thinks that he is the boss here.

Always write fake FRs and still thinks that nobody knows.

Next time he post FR I will point out to the whole SBF which part is fake and which part is storytelling.

He like to kachiow me so now I will do the same to him la.

Si peh bo loew.
Too free nothing to do.
So free to kachiow and insult ppl.
Somemore say his farking 377A are facts??

Last edited by joker88; 14-05-2020 at 01:29 PM.
Old 14-05-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

make love no war

oops...sorry hor all closed now

stay home PCC and surf SBF
Old 14-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
make love no war

oops...sorry hor all closed now

stay home PCC and surf SBF
I only state my facts and he started to insult me.

You should tell him not to anyhow insult ppl.

I have 20 pages of his farking shit to post here and he dare to insult me.

Old 14-05-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
I only state my facts and he started to insult me.

You should tell him not to anyhow insult ppl.

I have 20 pages of his farking shit to post here and he dare to insult me.
good boy lah...sayang sayang ok

we keep our dicks...oops fingers crossed ok
Old 14-05-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
good boy lah...sayang sayang ok

we keep our dicks...oops fingers crossed ok
Haha …………….

I oredi stopped and told him to stop.
And he still want to post like he damn big fark.

Now I respect you.
I will stopped here.
If he continue to bark like a mad dog then don blame me.

All his farking info come from OKTs and he says he know everything.

My GL info not from OKTs and my Fei Ge info also not from them.

I can post all his Fei Ge farking shit here if he wants to.

Let him post again and we will release "The Legend of Chen Fei" here for all SBF bros to know him inside out.

Why he drive a rental car, why he eats cheap dinner at his sister's place and why he negotiate for raw fark and so on ……………

Why so big fark about driving a rental car to impress WLs for raw fark??

10 pages. I guarantee you.

Old 14-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
…….. in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward...…….

Hey you farking idiot

You look at you own post and tell me your 377A is rubbish or facts??

This one is section 377A ah?? Idiot??

You call all this facts ah?? You did your homework ah??

Please la. Go and do your farking homework and get your facts right, la.
Before you claim that you are the biggest chicken king here, CF aka Dua Pao Xian.

Please don deviate and tok other things and then say you got facts again hor.

Please stay focus and answer the question and don tok cok again hor.

Facts?? Section 377A is facts ah??

Please answer the question and stay focus.

You tell all the bros here who is not factual and who did not do his homework??

Your farking section 377A is factual ah??

Before you tell people to be factual, please get your own farking facts correct la, CF aka Dua Pao Xian??

Before you tell people to do his homework, please do your own farking homework la, CF aka Dua Pao Xian??

Let me tell you la farking idiot.
Before you insult others please "do your homework" and don say that your farking section 377A are facts but instead are rubbish la.

Your own words describe yourself here the best la.

I would appreciate you argue factually. ......

I urge you to do your homework before you argue with me ……………..

You better watch your farking mouth and watch your farking words.

You write numerous fake FRs with so much "fake news" inside.

Many bros PM me asking whether your fake FR is true or not.
Next time I will tell them all are his so-called "facts" la.
I will tell them his FR all can French him and all give him tip-top service la.
Every WL french his stinking mouth la. You believe OK lor.

Don bring bro FF into this to help you la...………… farking idiot.

You claim that I know nothing right?

Next time you go GL and call chicken, I post it here what time you go, which house you go, which chicken you call, where you park your car, what time you leave la. And also who is CF aka Dua Pao Xian la.
Aiyah, go 1654A la. No need say la. Who don know.

If you want I can do that as a service for you.

I can do that within 8 hours after you finish your farking biz there.
Let all bros know and be judge lor.

I can do that if you think it is good info for all the bros here.

I used to respect you as one of the regular here and never say all your farking fake stuff here and to my group of bros in my private PM group.

I did not offend you and you insulted me out of nowhere.
Now you show me no respect I also don need respect you anymore.

You are the next idiotic farking moron here.
Drive a farking rental car to impress WLs.

Now you say I know nothing, correct??
You want me to tell the whole SBF all the dirty fake stuff about you, correct??

Your own words to describe yourself.
You know what?! I usually can tell roughly the background of each and every samster just by looking at the way he penned a post and how he expressed himself. I used to think that you a learned man who tell the true but this time unfortunately I am wrong ... you are very uncouth, to say the least!

Look at the way you expressed yourself here, the true color of yourself surfaces ... tsk tsk. If you dun know much, it is better to stfu in future. That will make you look better. There are many aspects that I have already highlighted to you on OKT to prostitution trade in my previous posts that you are technically wrong and yet you refused to admit. Very embarrassing indeed!

I have already said that I quoted the section of the penal code wrongly. No big deal as all the penal codes could be found online. Knowledge of the penal codes doesn’t makes you an expert. LOL! If you wanna fight a war against ppl like me, better fight smartly. 😄

BTW, I didn’t involve Fat Fatt in the first place. You were the one who quoted Fat Fatt’s words to enhanced your argument. You tried in vain to capitalize on Fat Fatt’s post. In fact Fat Fatt was merely making a general statement and not directing at any specifically. LMAO.

The moral of the story is, do your homework before you try to act as if you know a lot ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-05-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha …………….

I oredi stopped and told him to stop.
And he still want to post like he damn big fark.

Now I respect you.
I will stopped here.
If he continue to bark like a mad dog then don blame me.

All his farking info come from OKTs and he says he know everything.

My GL info not from OKTs and my Fei Ge info also not from them.

I can post all his Fei Ge farking shit here if he wants to.

Let him post again and we will release "The Legend of Chen Fei" here for all SBF bros to know him inside out.

Why he drive a rental car, why he eats cheap dinner at his sister's place and why he negotiate for raw fark and so on ……………

Why so big fark about driving a rental car to impress WLs for raw fark??

10 pages. I guarantee you.
I choose to continue to fuck you ... so release the FR about me ... I challenge you ... LOL!

By the way, I am waiting for u to transfer $5k to my account. No need to do it now till you verify it ... 😄🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
My first experience with Marina south is Chanel, my god she is very pretty and one heck of a service ML. Queue 7 days in computer system.
Slowly went to other ML can’t wait too long.
Second ML left me a long impression is Porsche, looking like Sami Cheng. I RTF her almost every time. JJ I think I have tried, can’t recall if same era as Porsche. That time got Ribena and Carnation as my backup if Porsche on leave.

Other places I been is Lexon in Balmoral Ice. Prince - December which I also can vaguely remember. Bugis I can’t remember already. Maybe got to see if SBF got retain all the posts. Haha and I have not the experience of getting raid.
Yes, Chanel was a gorgeous lass ... I remember one client of hers went ga ga over her till his wife came to know about it. His wife went to look for her and made things difficult for her. Hence she has to change her name to Mermaid at one time. But not sure why she changed back to Chanel eventually.

JJ was one batch after carnation, Porsche, Armani and Ribena. These are the super ang pai of Marina south spa.

Balmoral spa was super nice ... not forgetting Bugis HC where one could find solid service Malaysian ML ...

Those were the days,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-05-2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old 14-05-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fatt Gor you very lucky guy

All beautiful sashimi cum no AV
One could find all the pretty and solid service Malaysian MLs from Marina South and Executive spa in the same area. One stop shop ... 😎

I missed those days,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

Quote:
One could find all the pretty and solid service Malaysian MLs from Marina South and Executive spa in the same area. One stop shop ... 😎

I missed those days,
MaXx
Bugis super rundown but BlueFin was ultra yummy

not forgetting Leisure YellowFin too
Old 14-05-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bugis super rundown but BlueFin was ultra yummy

not forgetting Leisure YellowFin too
You are absolutely right on, bro! Ppl went there for their specialty ... Me was no exception 😛

Yes, Leisure as well as Youth HC ... 😜

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1