The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2020, 12:25 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
From all your posts it is clear you don't like GL and feel that the OKTs are not doing a good job. You are entitled to your opinions and views......but what's the point in gong on and on, on the same topic?
How are you hurt? Ah Pek, here's how things work online. You see something you don't like reading, move the fuck on or set up your own forum.

Be a man. I dare to say OKTs sucks. Are you saying otherwise? Then be clear about it so we know your intentions. Oolong house is a slum, you get triggered when I call it a slum. Why? Cannot say ah?

OOLONG IS A SLUM. ALL WELCOME TO GO VIEW FOR YOURSELF.

Please lah, upgrade your tactics. You not OKT, why your lanjiao pain? 🙂
Old 21-04-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
How are you hurt? Ah Pek, here's how things work online. You see something you don't like reading, move the fuck on or set up your own forum.

Be a man. I dare to say OKTs sucks. Are you saying otherwise? Then be clear about it so we know your intentions. Oolong house is a slum, you get triggered when I call it a slum. Why? Cannot say ah?

OOLONG IS A SLUM. ALL WELCOME TO GO VIEW FOR YOURSELF.

Please lah, upgrade your tactics. You not OKT, why your lanjiao pain? ��

I have no issue either way. In any distribution there will be some good and some bad. There is no pain, strategy or tactics....just boredom ....and you are contributing to that
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-04-2020, 06:54 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I have no issue either way. In any distribution there will be some good and some bad. There is no pain, strategy or tactics....just boredom ....and you are contributing to that
If your greatest entertainment in life is reading sbf posts, consider killing yourself. You're responsible for your own boredom. Learn to use netflix, tiktok and walk into a hotel where many xmms wait.
Old 21-04-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If your greatest entertainment in life is reading sbf posts, consider killing yourself. You're responsible for your own boredom. Learn to use netflix, tiktok and walk into a hotel where many xmms wait.
Aiyoh......why are you so intense? This is not the sort of suggestion which an honourable member of this esteemed forum should make. I humbly request you to withdraw your statement. All other comments are ok and welcome.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-04-2020, 07:56 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Aiyoh......why are you so intense? This is not the sort of suggestion which an honourable member of this esteemed forum should make. I humbly request you to withdraw your statement. All other comments are ok and welcome.
HAHAHAHA.

1. there is no honour in a sex forum.
2. i said IF
3. u need not take on board my recommendations, why so intense?

If this is indeed your greatest entertainment and you think life is worth living, carry on. But IF I was YOU, I would kill myself.
Old 21-04-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
HAHAHAHA.

1. there is no honour in a sex forum.
2. i said IF
3. u need not take on board my recommendations, why so intense?

If this is indeed your greatest entertainment and you think life is worth living, carry on. But IF I was YOU, I would kill myself.
A truly uncouth individual.
Old 22-04-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

cha yen yen...
Old 26-04-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
From all your posts it is clear you don't like GL and feel that the OKTs are not doing a good job. You are entitled to your opinions and views......but what's the point in gong on and on, on the same topic?
Because for normal people like us, our lives consist of various elements which include work, family, friends & hobbies etc. GL is only a part of our life

But for a mentally challenged low income person like 123hu, his entire existence is hinged on GL and whores. It's literally like he was born out of a whorehouse. That's why he is so obsessed with everything about GL. He has been repeating the same old stuff over and over again, like those coffeshops ah peks who have lost touch with reality and can only act as heroes in their small little world.

This is exactly what he is doing

*Ok he is definitely going to respond with another 3000 words long essay filled with expletives and verbal abuses. I can't really be bothered anymore
Old 26-04-2020, 12:22 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Because for normal people like us, our lives consist of various elements which include work, family, friends & hobbies etc. GL is only a part of our life

But for a mentally challenged low income person like 123hu, his entire existence is hinged on GL and whores. It's literally like he was born out of a whorehouse. That's why he is so obsessed with everything about GL. He has been repeating the same old stuff over and over again, like those coffeshops ah peks who have lost touch with reality and can only act as heroes in their small little world.

This is exactly what he is doing

*Ok he is definitely going to respond with another 3000 words long essay filled with expletives and verbal abuses. I can't really be bothered anymore
hahaha...who is the idiot who pretends he calls FLs when he has no fucking clue that it's business as usual in FL and wants to open hotel room? Never go before don't claim you go. You're hard up for GL because that's all you can afford. While you were moaning about no FL to call, everybody went don't know how many times already and backdoor GL. Do you know how fucking stupid you sound?

Shout somemore which GL house is open lah. Ignorant fool.

You got such a low inferioriy complex you had to praise yourself for being a whore king and claim you started whoring when I was just a baby. HAHAHAHAHA Ohhh you can whore very well ah? HAHAHAHA...give you a prize loh: go give dog fuck.

You were so hurt when you walked into a whore house the WLs ignored you and snickered behind your back when you were in a long-sleeved shirt. How can you wear long-sleeved shirt they still laugh at you? Respect man! You are the whore king sad loser! How dare they laugh at you? Wear long sleeved ok! Funniest shit I've ever read in this forum. It's bad enough you're a pathethic fool who thinks people need to give you attention just because you were in long-sleeved. But you came online to write about it hoping to get sympathy from a bunch of complete strangers.

You're a fucking retard and sad loser. Whatever busy job you have, you're clearly not earning enough for you to know the FLs are running as usual and backdoor GL is available. So why don't you get a 2nd job instead of moaning online WLs ignored you?

Last edited by 123hu; 26-04-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Can't you see this 123hu is trying to promote his FL business which is hard hit by both Geylang and the virus. He has gone on and on to bash Geylang in a geylang thread while promoting FL.....
Old 10-05-2020, 06:00 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Can't you see this 123hu is trying to promote his FL business which is hard hit by both Geylang and the virus. He has gone on and on to bash Geylang in a geylang thread while promoting FL.....
The irony is that you're a GL OKT who is obviously butt hurt. I think we can all see that. Your biz is failing because you're dumb as fuck.
Old 13-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The irony is that you're a GL OKT who is obviously butt hurt. I think we can all see that. Your biz is failing because you're dumb as fuck.
Do you see me whining and bitching about geylang or FL here? Its all you who is doing the whining about and bitching about how bad geylang is and how magnificent your FLs are. Btw i am no geylang OKT.
Old 13-05-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don't think he dislike geylang more like he is whining because his FL biz is taking a hit from the virus and if geylang reopens his FL biz is toast. That is why he feels the need to shit on geylang in hopes other will procure his service instead. I don't blame him for wanting to survive in this tough market.
Old 27-05-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Can I request for a Roll Call for all the Old Timers?

Seems like many of them just went subsurface now

Plain reading without reply posting at all

Please let me know you guys are still alive and fucking

Kung Hee Fatt Choy to all Samsters

Hope to see you guys responding to this thread

Thank you 😊
What is the definition of a old timer?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1