The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China - Cannot Play Anymore? :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Seems to work OK for Thailand and Vietnam.
plenty of room for improvements in the above two TCSS threads...still far from my expectations...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Nice write up by TS..
Old 13-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Why do you micro-manage?

Aside to TS, good write up bro.
Errr.... coz he's paid to do this?

And doing a commendable job of it IMHO.
Of course just my own observations.

And sorry, NO, I am NOT starting ANY battle here/Mod please remove to the battle zone if this causes any controversies. Thanks

SEAJ
Old 13-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do you micro-manage?
in fact I dun like to...but when I saw the amount of similar topics threads started without control and so many threads with less than 10 replies...wow I got confused...so I took a few months to observe and study...then realised actually nobody bother or care...all just start a thread and asked questions...

as mod I felt that as this belong to my section...better do something...so decided to organise and cleaned up the section...categorized them for easy search and reading...

Old 13-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Errr.... coz he's paid to do this?

SEAJ

I beg your pardon...haha...mod are never paid to do job...at least not me...

Old 13-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I beg your pardon...haha...mod are never paid to do job...at least not me...
Huh?
Seriously?
LMFAO - just realized why we are a kindred spirit!
Doing our best for SBf and only getting brick bats in return, and all for.......Zilch!

SEAJ

PS - just thought up an expanded title for the General China thread:
"China - Discussions, Pictures, Travel Announcements, New Lobangs, TCSS."
Pictures for obvious reason, Travel coz so many of the individual threads are full of announcements that "I'm gonna be there on .... let's meet up," and New Lobangs of course refers to both actual destination in China and about girls which is a perennial favorite topic. In fact, you could even consider changing the Thai and Vietnam TCSS threads the same way. Then discussions like Songkran, which is trending on separate threads right now, will gravitate towards this centralized thread. As it is now, IMHO both threads mostly just hollow TCSS.

Last edited by SEAJ; 13-04-2015 at 05:12 PM.
Old 13-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Great write up with great pictures and stats etc. Thanks!

And BTW TS, whilst I agree with your general analysis, IMHO the age when money does not solve this problem of gender imbalance in China has not yet come.

Right now in China, money still attracts ample supplies of nubile, willing ladies - whether civvies or WG's.

Now if you've NOT got a lot of money.... welllll.... it IS a bit of a problem in China.

Just IMHO
SEAJ

Thanks for the kind words Bro SEAJ.
The lack of money is truly a bitch. Play while we all can still afford it and then in the next era, we shall let the ultra rich brothers indulge themselves .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so do you think I should merge this thread to my sticky instead...so that more ppl can benefit from it...

pls suggest otherwise this thread will be buried deep in the dusts...where nobody recall anything...there are so many threads buried in this section...so to prevent more similar topics...I just merge them all in same threads...thus preserving the interesting writeup and lookups...

Bro Hurricane88,

It would be sweet for this thread to be merged into your sticky
Old 13-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
It would be sweet for this thread to be merged into your sticky
done...hope you can post more nice write-ups here...

Old 26-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Re: HELP / Find threads For Countries & Cities / Questions

mod had been asking samsters not to quote whole post...think mod warning is useless...

so mod resort to deleting those who quoted whole long post...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 26-04-2015 at 06:00 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why do you micro-manage?
In the past, this section has no control with any Tom, Dick or Harry can start a new thread...then wait for anyone to reply...if no seniors reply then the thread can garner zero reply...after a few days or weeks...another newbie post a new thread asking the same questions which already there are existing more than 5 threads on same topic...

When the above happened, the section seems messy and no way to find actual info...any senior or newbie have no idea where to read or post in which thread...so samster resort to posting in all threads hoping to gat reply...

Examples -

1. Just Bangkok can have 4 main threads with 1mil views and many more small threads with zero to 1,000 views.
2. China which consists of so many cities both large and small but concentration mainly focus on Southern China have so many threads...most confusing situation.
3. Just Haikou can have 10 threads...but hardly anyone contribute forums except a few samsters

So after seeking some answers from seniors for each city and merging most of the threads...starting this thread to find the city will allow any samster whether senior or newbie to search, read and post in the various cities threads.

Old 19-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Thank you for reading this thead...hope you find this useful...any feedback can post here...

Old 06-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

NOTICE

Dear all

This is mod last warning not to post any flaming WAR and spamming in SBF.

Mod will recommend all those fighting and spamming to be banned if anyone breach the truce.

Regards
H88

copy to Sammyboyfor; GreenTea

Old 18-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Just added Wuhan PRC thread...

Looks like China had many threads...

Old 05-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Just added Qingdao to China Threads...

Old 09-07-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Just added Information on Hefei to China thread.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1