The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-04-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sad to say, I am also going to lay low for now be it ML or FL.
Have to tahan for a mth la, damn it. 😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I know it sounds ridiculous but at this climate, I am supportive of every law and bill the G passes to restrict the spread of Covid-19.

We are at this stage now because many of us are still not cooperating, leading to community spreading. Even today, lots of old men still hanging and sitting around Chinatown. Youngsters all not wearing masks.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes agree, i mean why can't hang out..i mean just keep at safe distance ok wat.
I pity those grab drivers and grab food delivery guys go makan have to tabao?? And where to eat.. Void decks and playground??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is simply ridiculous.

COVID-19: Social gatherings of any size in both private and public spaces prohibited under new Bill

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...7800?cid=FBcna
Old 07-04-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yes agree, i mean why can't hang out..i mean just keep at safe distance ok wat.
I pity those grab drivers and grab food delivery guys go makan have to tabao?? And where to eat.. Void decks and playground??
Think as long they are alone, nobody will disturb them. But if 2 or More people, then chances are the ambassadors will break them up.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sad to say, I am also going to lay low for now be it ML or FL.
Have to tahan for a mth la, damn it. 😂😂
Not to be pessimistic, but if this circuit breaker is not successful, expect a heavier lockdown. Then our little freedom to even go out for basic necessities will be regulated and lockdown extended.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Don't meet friends and non-family, I understand.

Officially, that law says that I can't even visit my parents...
Old 07-04-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

That's what i fear most man. 😢😢

Quote:
Not to be pessimistic, but if this circuit breaker is not successful, expect a heavier lockdown. Then our little freedom to even go out for basic necessities will be regulated and lockdown extended.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Very sad man, guess this 1 mth will make people go crazy and dumb. The grab/ food delivery can't eat together but alone plus at void decks or playground. Haiz😢

Quote:
Think as long they are alone, nobody will disturb them. But if 2 or More people, then chances are the ambassadors will break them up.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Weird right 😢😢

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Don't meet friends and non-family, I understand.

Officially, that law says that I can't even visit my parents...
Old 07-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 9
koobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to allkoobee is a name known to all

Quote:
Very sad man, guess this 1 mth will make people go crazy and dumb. The grab/ food delivery can't eat together but alone plus at void decks or playground. Haiz😢
yes this is very sad
Old 07-04-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know it sounds ridiculous but at this climate, I am supportive of every law and bill the G passes to restrict the spread of Covid-19.

We are at this stage now because many of us are still not cooperating, leading to community spreading. Even today, lots of old men still hanging and sitting around Chinatown. Youngsters all not wearing masks.
Agreed with you. Saw the below in one article, it's so true. Even today when I go to work or on my way home, there's seriously so many "essential" people out there doing "essential" stuff...... At this rate, one month CB definitely not enough sia.

From one Article:
For the next one month, everyone is asked to please, just stay home.

It will require discipline to do this simple thing.
But the truth is, we are in this state today because we have failed to listen; we have failed to do the right thing.

Despite being told repeatedly to see a doctor and stay away from others if we feel even a little unwell, some of us continued to go to work.

Despite being told to avoid large crowds, some of us continued to go to the mall, to dine out with large groups of friends and to go drinking at crowded bars.

Many who were ill walked around in public without wearing masks.

Despite being advised to avoid traveling, thousands of Singaporeans continued to travel and some returned with Covid-19.

Despite being issued with stay-home notices, some breached the 14-day notice. Every case of non-compliance puts others at risk. Every case of non-compliance that results in infection spread puts a strain on health resources.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 07-04-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Guys, I guess it means that we have to maintain MR silence for this month. Pls read deeper into the meaning of this. We should also maintain no activity to those that monitor. Agreed?

Last edited by Blu3; 07-04-2020 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-04-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

After reading so many of the comments, I truly understand why we are in this current situation. We are still questioning why we can't meet family members, social gatherings, sit together and eat etc?? The numbers are ever increasing, even though imported cases are much lower. Doesn't it say anything?

China stopped it fast because their lock down simply means lockdown, not even meeting of family members EVEN if they stay together. We are already very lax. Asshole are walking around without masks, gathering and talking on the streets.

For the past month I was praying that the curve will flatten, so that we can go back to normalcy. But now, I pray that this pandemic will win, so that the world is rid of more assholes, and the streets are quieter, no ERP, no jams, cleaner air, cheaper fuel. What a beautiful world it will be for our next generation.
Old 07-04-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Forward from others, do read.

Quote:
here you go:

For the Singaporeans who missed the ball that PM Lee is trying to throw at you, here’s a simple breakdown.

You are right, it is essentially a ‘lock down’ with a simple but yet very big difference.
And that is, we still have our freedom to move around. This is a privilege many countries do not have, and this is so because the government recognizes it’s importance and in some ways has faith / hope that we can cooperate and react accordingly. So please, play ball and don’t screw this up for everyone.

‘Social distancing’ is not just a trending word, in times like these it can literally be a matter of life and death.
So please exercise good judgment. Stay home if you can, but if you must be out, avoid crowds.
If you have older family members who are not as well informed or are just plain stubborn, educate them.
They are protecting themselves as much as they are protecting others.
In the end no one wants to die needlessly.

And for those bitching and poking fun at why the government decided not to or have no balls to use the word DORSCON ‘RED’ or ‘LOCK DOWN’, the answer is simple. Because Singaporeans ourselves don’t have the balls for it.
In any case, would it make you folks feel better if it’s called ‘RED’?
If these words were used, it would undoubtedly cause a full scale panic. This is a fact we sadly have to admit to. So stop bitching. What good does it do? They have considered all factors and are doing this for the sake of everyone. Like a parent who knows the hard truth but sweetens it just a little, so our sorry snowflake emotions don’t go to full on ape mode. It is not easy being a parent to 5.8 million people. If you have not tried, then you don’t have the right to bitch or poke fun at anyone who has or is. Don’t talk so big when you lack the wisdom to back it up. Don’t be that chihuahua barking in the corner while the big dogs are working.
Grow up.

And to those complaining about all the ‘inconvenience’ this has brought on, understand this.
It IS for our own good and in many ways it is our own fault as well.
If we had collectively done our part and took social distancing more seriously instead of going to ‘Mustafa’ and ‘last parties’ like nothing much is wrong, we might not have come to this stage to begin with.
In the end, we are still doing better than most. We have stable food supply, world class healthcare and government reliefs & handouts to help many of us through.
Just be grateful for once, stop complaining and poking at everything just for the sake of complaining.
Yes, times are bad and you took a big hit, but so is every other one of us. So don’t be so self absorbed. Snap out of it and deal with it.

Lastly, how many countries on this planet has a PM who can deliver a Circuit Breaker speech like that fluently in 3 different languages? Can you? No.
So just stop and do your part.
If not, you are most welcome to leave once this is over.

#SGUnited
Old 08-04-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree. I have many China colleagues. They went thru a total lockdown. Don't think anyone want to go thru that stage.
Here, we are still allow to get out of the house and get food and supermarket to but things needed which is already a blessing.
Just look North of us.
Under their CMO, only 1 person can go out to get food as needed and no more.
We just have to tahan a bit and get over this new virus curve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
After reading so many of the comments, I truly understand why we are in this current situation. We are still questioning why we can't meet family members, social gatherings, sit together and eat etc?? The numbers are ever increasing, even though imported cases are much lower. Doesn't it say anything?

China stopped it fast because their lock down simply means lockdown, not even meeting of family members EVEN if they stay together. We are already very lax. Asshole are walking around without masks, gathering and talking on the streets.

For the past month I was praying that the curve will flatten, so that we can go back to normalcy. But now, I pray that this pandemic will win, so that the world is rid of more assholes, and the streets are quieter, no ERP, no jams, cleaner air, cheaper fuel. What a beautiful world it will be for our next generation.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

as long you in this world there are no beautiful all the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1