The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Is MP still operating as usual?

Just wonder if MP still operating as usual. Or have to appointment to walk in. Just wonder
Old 19-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Shortdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Just wonder if MP still operating as usual. Or have to appointment to walk in. Just wonder
MPs all closed already bro
Even makan shops cannot dine in
Old 19-03-2020, 07:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is MP still operating as usual?

Most of the MP are told to close shop. Only those dare to risk one will open.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-03-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!Stormdicky is one of the Best!

Some MPs still operate behind closed door.
The only question would be - do you want to take the risk?
Old 26-03-2020, 04:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Voicemail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope everything will be over soon
Old 01-04-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Seems like MRO will extend longer
Old 01-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like MRO will extend longer
If extend will be a big hit to their business. Most will close down likely. Most important is 1 SGD must change more MYR.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 30-05-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Any back door spa open. Must be have a good cable with the boss to allow in
Old 25-06-2020, 03:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any back door spa open. Must be have a good cable with the boss to allow in
No need to go back door anymore.
All spas can open door big big for business now....... and some oredi have...eg GBW, HV, NY, GP, VIP, RnB all business as usual now.
Old 26-06-2020, 02:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
No need to go back door anymore.
All spas can open door big big for business now....... and some oredi have...eg GBW, HV, NY, GP, VIP, RnB all business as usual now.
Maybe you can go try then FR here lo, or those think open can go try and share here.

According to sources, now small massage shop not easy to open liao cos every foreigner worker they open need to go for test and massage shop will need license for operation now. Most will do outcall now to hotel or stable in hotel.

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 26-06-2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old 26-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
StahlAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st july all open
Old 01-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Devil8977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is gp spa open already?
Old 02-07-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tutorbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil8977 View Post
Is gp spa open already?
July 1, I went out exploring and found most small spas closed and even though it was early most big spas that I passed seemed to be closed. VIP was dark although maybe I was too early. Only KSL had clean massages open and not all. The one I did take the girl had a mask on and used rubber gloves during the massage. It was hard and needed, however not that enjoyable.

Maybe others are open and it would be good to get first hand accounts of places that are open.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutorbkk View Post
July 1, I went out exploring and found most small spas closed and even though it was early most big spas that I passed seemed to be closed. VIP was dark although maybe I was too early. Only KSL had clean massages open and not all. The one I did take the girl had a mask on and used rubber gloves during the massage. It was hard and needed, however not that enjoyable.

Maybe others are open and it would be good to get first hand accounts of places that are open.
VIP and its branches are oredi business as usual...... maybe you went too early..... or staff too busy playing online games to notice you.
Haha..... due to low number of customers VIP has convert part of the premises into game centre.

Other spas such as GBW, GP, NY, NZ , HV did open for business...... but I understand some have decided to close again due to no business. One ML from NZ told me she had no customer despite going to work since 1pm. And there were only 6 ladies working that day. So she left early at 6pm seeing the pathetic situation.
She receive call that night informing NZ decided not to open until further notice (probably until the causeway reopens as most of their business are visitors from SG).

I believe the other spas may have taken similar decision.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Devil8977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of visiting gp spa ,but scared make a wasted trip down
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1