The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 06-02-2013, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shy8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

PW me the loc map. Tq
Old 06-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
waterhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just went to this joint yesterday

Operation hour : 11am till ???

Damage: massage(RM58 + (HJ + B2B RM80))= $138

Number: 12 (for big @@ lover and talkative)

Look : ?? almost total darkness

Race: KL chinese

Massage: 8 (for this type of spa)

FJ: never try (a bit turn off by the place)

RTU: no (place too run down a bit jaw drop when reach 2nd lvl).
Old 06-02-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

is this place near Aeon Tebrau city ?
Old 06-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: Tien Yi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
no point waste $$ at TY? once a blue moon more than enough ? no happening here !
yeah man , didn't even bother to find out the girl number coz she ask for rm20 more after everything is over because she has to "pay tax" . never mind , gave her the rm20 but will never step into TY again .
Old 06-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhorse View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just went to this joint yesterday

Operation hour : 11am till ???

Damage: massage(RM58 + (HJ + B2B RM80))= $138

Number: 12 (for big @@ lover and talkative)

Look : ?? almost total darkness

Race: KL chinese

Massage: 8 (for this type of spa)

FJ: never try (a bit turn off by the place)

RTU: no (place too run down a bit jaw drop when reach 2nd lvl).
Old 06-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
yeah man , didn't even bother to find out the girl number coz she ask for rm20 more after everything is over because she has to "pay tax" . never mind , gave her the rm20 but will never step into TY again .
bro, u over taxed by the ML? their extra service charger is Rm10? the boss collected for addition protection to all FLs? the girls claimed?
Old 06-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, u over taxed by the ML? their extra service charger is Rm10? the boss collected for addition protection to all FLs? the girls claimed?
I think the boss does collect "tax" from the gals which is why the gals are more aggressive in asking for tips now. I got to know this from several MLs at TY. Very irritating, want to relax also cannot, TY is getting from bad to worse, maybe worst for some bros here. The boss is clever to ask the MLs to collect taxes from his customers. The gals at TY are also getting older, seems like being massage by grannies. Personally I have stop patronising TY since early last yr.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
is this place near Aeon Tebrau city ?
Sort of...not far frm there..
Old 06-02-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Sort of...not far frm there..
in that case , I should say the whereabouts is indeed indicated in the thread
Old 06-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
no one else do that I believe but this is my take . lets say HJ , girls shake your cock until sperm come out and ask for rm50 "tips" or "fees" . lets say rabba extra a bit more although last time was included in the 50 . already paying the tips or fees then now must some more pay tax ? some bros I understand are happy with the service by their favourite girl and lagi further tip the girl until it becomes norm for the girls to ask more and more . when will this and the excuses end ? it was more "economical" last time but when the girls are spoilt , there will be no return
Old 06-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
apie79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree with bro tan mikel,

in my view, we should not spoil these ml bcoz it is their job and they voluntarily do it in the name of service.

when we give extra than we suppose to, we called it extra tips, because she is the favourite ml, they will "naik lemak", as said by my Malay friends. and they will start to ask more because they are spoilt.

i still remember one of the more sbf member said, and i paraphrase, "whores are for sex and not for love; so get in, get-off, pay and get out". yes, they are not whores still they are wl/working ladies.

nonetheless, i did heard that these ml are required to pay the okt some sort of fee for their protection from the authorities and uses the mp facilities such as oils, tissue and etc. i mp i patronized in Negeri Sembilan, the ml were charged RM10.00 for every extra service provided.

just my 20 cents!

cheers mate!
Old 06-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Agreed with Bro Tanmikel.
don't spoilt the market.

look like now already indirect inflation liou.
all the so call "protection from police or whoever". this cost shall bare by the boss, and it should be in the $XX/hr charge.

now the boss want to pocket all and ask ML / customer to give more for "tax"?

better go others joint..
Old 06-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgg09 View Post
I think the boss does collect "tax" from the gals which is why the gals are more aggressive in asking for tips now. I got to know this from several MLs at TY. Very irritating, want to relax also cannot, TY is getting from bad to worse, maybe worst for some bros here. The boss is clever to ask the MLs to collect taxes from his customers. The gals at TY are also getting older, seems like being massage by grannies. Personally I have stop patronising TY since early last yr.
i think i sh slowly avoid this MP? may be just visit those regular who are not aggressive for tips? I knew at least two over there, TT AY.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rav.evc View Post
Agreed with Bro Tanmikel.
don't spoilt the market.

look like now already indirect inflation liou.
all the so call "protection from police or whoever". this cost shall bare by the boss, and it should be in the $XX/hr charge.

now the boss want to pocket all and ask ML / customer to give more for "tax"?

better go others joint..
Thanks for the info provided bro. Up you already.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vacume88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I'm interested please pm me the location. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1