The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I'm About To Go Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Guess so. MiA already
Start thread no pics sharing.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Start thread no pics sharing.
Make people itchy only loh

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 12-05-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Make people itchy only loh
we super itchy, no pics also can talk so much. the threads with pics also don't have so many comments, lol
Old 14-05-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
we super itchy, no pics also can talk so much. the threads with pics also don't have so many comments, lol
得不到的都是最好的。 Haha

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

Old 14-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12420 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Bring some excitement to this thread!

What do you think I did with her?
Old 15-05-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster (eP)

jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

wow, nice tits. looks great to suck and squeeze
Old 15-05-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post

Doggy from behind, and knowing your style you probably cummed inside her, raw and watch with satisfaction as the creampie juices flow out.
Old 15-05-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Doggy from behind, and knowing your style you probably cummed inside her, raw and watch with satisfaction as the creampie juices flow out.
Do up my points if you want the juicy details and pictures!
Old 16-05-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster (P)

Good tits must be appreciated from multiple viewpoints!
Old 16-05-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Squeeze and suck it

Old 16-05-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster (eP)

wow, super perky
Old 16-05-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
wow, super perky
Tits were absolutely lovely.
From my black book:

- slim, with nice fair white smooth skin
- 165cm, natural C+ cups, minimal sag
- pretty
- pinkish nipples
- suckled and fondled her breasts extensively, she got naturally wet
- very sexy figure, so I knew I had to rape her RAW!
- forced her down for RAW, and succeeded in penetrating her RAW
- enjoyed deepthrusting her in missionary, and feeling her tight and wet vagina
- she tried to push me off, but was unsuccessful
- fucked her hard while grabbing her tits, and deepthrusted her
- close to cumming multiple times, as stimulating kissing her and fucking her unwilling body
- she begged me not to cum in her, was not on birth control
(claimed I was the first she allowed RAW sex)

- Round 2 - she agreed hesitantly to RAW
- simple BBBJ while fondling her tits
- fucked her in missionary, prone, doggy, doggy with arms pulled back, sideways, deepthrusting
- can tell she was quite inexperienced, tight too as I pushed my cock all the way in
- she grimaced in pain, but I thoroughly enjoyed violating her vagina

Doggy view of her tits!

Up my points if you want more pics!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 16-05-2020 at 10:23 PM.
Old 20-05-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do up my points if you want the juicy details and pictures!
Too bad, upped you before and need to wait till round 2 , before I can upz you again.

Cheers bro.
Old 21-05-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Any pussy pics to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Any pussy pics to share
With or without cream?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1