The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
My Gem - Relova

After a long hiatus, I am returning here to introduce my gem of a partner - Miss Relova. Gone are the days of complicated relationships or pure lust, and it is really rare to have a relationship with a girl who matches your level of physical intimacy and cravings. So this is one hell of a gem who not only invests emotionally, but is also adventurous and eager to show what she got in her treasure box to me.

Here is a taster of a set of lingerie she bought to show it off to me. There are a couple more of these lingerie in the collection, but more importantly she loves to pose for me to capture her, and asks if she looks good in it. Perhaps I should ask fellow premium samsters for their opinions of my girl Relova.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relovalingerie2.jpg (845.4 KB, 261 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie3.jpg (447.5 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie1.jpg (238.8 KB, 210 views)

Last edited by peterquil; 15-07-2019 at 01:43 AM.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Gem - Relova

support, more than decent
please share more

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterquil View Post

Here is a taster of a set of lingerie she bought to show it off to me. There are a couple more of these lingerie in the collection, but more importantly she loves to pose for me to capture her, and asks if she looks good in it. Perhaps I should ask fellow premium samsters for their opinions of my girl Relova.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (P)

peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future

Our story begins when we met through a dating app over the New Year. Not Tinder. We had a chat via texts, took the chat outside the app and because we were both travelling, we finally met up in some time in February during the Chinese New Year period. We only met up twice, nothing sexual, both times we had a heart-to-heart talk. We found out that we had both been let down by others before and we had built walls around ourselves. Then we both had to leave again. But we stayed in touch.

We continued chatting on the phone, and we revealed more physical sides of ourselves, including our past. As we got deeper into each other's lives, she admitted that she could be very adventurous to the person she has feelings for, and for him she could be very daring. Her past adventures (with her ex) included bj on a bus, fucking on a balcony etc.

We finally agreed to meet again at a convenient time for both of us. All this talk built up emotional expectations, but also accummulated physical cravings. We were both sure that if we hit it off, things could explode like a bomb. A few weeks before we met again, Miss Relova said she had a surprise for me, sending me a photo of this lingerie set, and said she bought more to let me enjoy, but on one condition: that we must be together AND then, she can be as dirty as it gets for me.

All this suspense took hold of me. I was excited, but I knew it would be disappointing if we did not click emotionally. As you all already know, things moved forward...

More to come. Just a sneak preview of the lingerie set that she used to tickle my brain cells. There are a few more in that set, and much more juice in our ongoing story...

Last edited by peterquil; 12-07-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster (P)

After 4 or 5 dates in our next agreed period where we met in the same city, we found ourselves compatible, matching on many levels. Of course love is a big part of it, but physical intimacy was another level. We could feel a lot of sexual tension between us, but we held back because of our previous terms and conditions.

Finally came one day, when Miss Relova invited me over because she was on her time of the month, and knowing nothing would happen with any reckless decision, I happily went over to her apartment. It was here when we had some private time. It was when she took our her first lingerie set that she had bought online. A feast for my eyes. I had an instant hard on.

As you can see from my previous posts, she had been trying hard to pose for the camera, and for me, trying to imitate the sales model who advertised for the lingerie. I thought Miss Relova was stunning. I told her that she was making my nose bleed. Her reply was, "I'm still bleeding too, but if you want more after, then you need to be serious about me."

A few more shots of the same lingerie set. You will see that she was actually facing the camera (and asking for my opinion after). She was actually pleased that I love her cleavage, body, and pose.

Do they make your nose bleed too?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relovalingerie4.jpg (358.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie5.jpg (310.3 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie6.jpg (343.0 KB, 120 views)

Last edited by peterquil; 15-07-2019 at 01:42 AM.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Keep Cummings

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 12-07-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 18
dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute

Update faster! Can't wait!
Old 12-07-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

NICE...very nice. More plsss...

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 15-07-2019, 01:56 AM
Samster (P)

Continued from previously...

When Miss Relova invited me over to her temporary residence, and when she was having her time of the month, she already showed off 1 black lingerie set. As my boner was throbbing, she teased me by telling me that she had bought another 4 extra sets. I swallowed my saliva, couldn't believe what she just said.

"Try one more on for me?" I begged. She gave an am chio (sly chuckle) and went to her cabin luggage, removing a pink bra. This bra is different from the regular ones, has an extra band of lace below the bust area. She then turned around, back facing me, and slipped down her previous black set, quickly putting on a pair of shorts, and gave a quick look over her shoulder.

"No naked shots for now," she warned.

I nodded, already speechless.

She turned back and slipped the pink bra on, then clipped it firmly from the back. I gasped as she turned around to face me, naughtily climbing onto my hard brother, and started kneeling to face me.

"How do you like this one?"

Again, lost for words, I just nodded.

"It's good...and I didn't expect you to have...such puppies," I finally found my words.

She smiled, "Na, another reward for you." She leaned her head backwards to let her hair down, and in one fast motion, she unclipped the bra to reveal the precious puppies.

I pulled her to me and kissed her.

What a gem.

Samsters, don't you think so?

To be continued...
Upz, comment and tell us/her if you like our story so far and of course her assets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relovalingerie7.jpg (154.7 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie8.jpg (429.2 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie9.jpg (194.5 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by peterquil; 15-07-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster (P)

After my little visit to her temporary residence, and several dates after, Miss Relova and I finally got together. By this point the tension between us has gotten to a sky high, and she would tease me by grabbing my brother while I'm driving, or lean her breasts against my back. Once, we went for a run outside and she made sure her gym outfit should her clear cleavage. I was aware that others were looking, but all she did was smile, and told me, "It's all for you."

We finally decided to do a short getaway in another city. She told me she would bring along another lingerie set. I asked in what colour.

"The colour of arousal," she said.

"Red," she added.

For a week I tried to picture how that red set would look like. I couldn't keep her puppies out of my head.

To be continued (with pics of course)...

Appreciate the upz from two fellow premium samsters. Would like to hear more comments on this thread, to spice things up. The views are really coming in!
Old 17-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Support and camping for more update

Up you

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 18-07-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster (P)

How rare is it for a couple to be both loving and dirty at the same time. Miss Relova matches my sex drive, and when we finally had our getaway to another city, she showed it. It is not often that I get speechless, bringing me back to the early days of losing my virginity, but when the girl gets overly naughty (which is uncommon), I am both surprised and also eager to see what she will do...

After landing in the new city together, we checked into our hotel, but we quickly had to depart again because a friend of mine agreed to take us around for food and sightseeing. She was pretty tame the whole day, not talking much, but kept smiling because my friend was around. When he finally dropped us both back at the hotel late at night, about 11pm, and his car became smaller and smaller in a distance, she grabbed my head and pulled me in the lift.

Pinning me against the back of the lift, she kissed me.

"It's a really long day today," she whispered as she slipped her hand under my t-shirt.

"You can't wait?" I asked.

"Hurry, let's get into the shower, don't waste time," she urged.

As we entered the room, in one quick action, her clothes dropped to the floor, showing off her delicious puppies. I hurriedly took my clothes off too and followed into the bathroom.

"Have been thinking about jumping into the shower with you for a long time," she finally admitted as she turned the water spray on. Putting the hose onto the holder, her hand made its way down under my public hair to reach for my cock that was already pumping violently with blood.

Her other hand reached for the shower gel on the side, and she carelessly squeezed some gel onto my chest.

"I want to shower you," she said, cheekily. Both her hands now caressed my front and then back of my body, then went down the sides from top to bottom. I wanted to fuck her there and then, but I thought some foreplay would be good.

One of my hands made its way to the back of her head as I pulled her close to kiss her. The other hand silently went to her butt cheek, squeezing it tightly.

"Ah," she moaned.

My fingers slowly started creeping to her pussy.

"Yes, there, show me your skills."

Like two caterpillars crawling, my index and middle fingers started working on her clit and pussy.

"Soooo good," she said softly, as her fingers started sinking into my skin, and I could feel her nails.

"Don't waste time," she said again, and I quickly washed myself up and let her finish washing her hair. I stepped out of the shower first, drying myself, and she instructed me to wait on the bed.

As I lay down, excited but tired after a long day, I could see her body outline moving around the room. And before my eyelids could get heavy, a figure of red became bigger and bigger, walking towards me.

"Don't sleep," she said. "It's time for you to be a photographer before you fuck me, dear."

Excited, I rolled out of bed and grabbed my camera.

There it was, her red, lacy lingerie set wrapping around her curvy tender body. And Miss Relova, my girl, was smiling as she started posing for me, occasionally looking at my hard cock and knowing she chose the right set.

How long more could my tool wait?

Thanks to ken6890 for the support. Waiting to hear more from premium samsters for your opinion on the story and the pics so far...

Keep the spicy-ness level of the thread up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relovalingerie10.jpg (299.4 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie11.jpg (250.5 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie12.jpg (563.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie13.jpg (422.4 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie14.jpg (341.6 KB, 135 views)
Old 19-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Some guys have all the luck!!!!!

More pussy pics if possible...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 24-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster (P)

As Miss Relova went into doggystyle position allowing me to snap away happily, I couldn't resist that thin red string kissing her pussy, and my hand automatically went forward to pick it and shift it to the side, revealing a delicious shellfish of a hole. I could feel my dick pump furiously inside.

But it was not my dick that went forward to accept the invitation.

It was my tongue. I slurped her shellfish like a hungry monster, the softness of my tongue meeting the tenderness of her pussy lips. She moaned.

"Eat me up, dear," she pleaded.

I worked harder with my tongue, making it flick up and down, left and right, and then to give her more pleasure, I imagined the word "P-U-S-S-Y" and tried to write the letters out with my tongue on the real pussy.

Her shellfish got wetter and wetter with a nice mix of her juice and my saliva.

As soon as I finished, she rolled over to the side and then lay down on her back. She looked like she finished a marathon, raising her hands to put on the side of her face and the cover her eyes, as though she couldn't believe what just happened.

"So fucking good," she finally managed to get the words out of her mouth.

It seemed like she needed a little rest when her upper body suddenly came up and she took my cock in her hand.

"I want this. Lie down," she ordered. As I obeyed like a child, her fatigue turned into a hunger that I did not see coming. Another hole went for my cock. Her mouth opened to gulp my purple red mushroom head down.

"Need...to...hold...back...that...cum," I thought.

To be continued...
Nickochee, answering your request for pussy pics!

If you like what you read/see, comment more and upz pls!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relovalingerie15.jpg (912.5 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie16.jpg (265.5 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie17.jpg (513.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie18.jpg (357.9 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg relovalingerie19.jpg (344.7 KB, 133 views)
Old 24-07-2019, 10:48 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108280 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, waiting for more to come

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-07-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Upped.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1