The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

No choice. You look at the what kind of prices that the KTV, mamasan, girls and bistros are ripping from us. It is not that we Singaporean don't have the money to play. We also know what is value for money.

How can the government let them rip so much of our money? GOV should do something about it. Either they shut down all of them or make them a standard affordable rate. I rather donate the money to charity than give to such causes.

Ironic isn't it, we Singaporean earn higher than others SEA people but we can't even get a good deal to play in our own countries.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Old 08-12-2021, 08:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Upped +144 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-12-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalsmc2 View Post
Whats ironic is that guys like you complain how no good deals to play at home, yet Singaporeans are well known as spoil market types across SEA hahah
Those Singaporean I have no excuses for them. They shouldn't show off at all and play according to the market rate. Even compare to our local rates, the overseas seem cheaper. They should stick to the local overseas rate instead of treating as still spending lesser than in SG but still wanna feel like a big customer by offering more than others.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +144 for you.
kam sia
Old 09-12-2021, 03:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
No choice. You look at the what kind of prices that the KTV, mamasan, girls and bistros are ripping from us. It is not that we Singaporean don't have the money to play. We also know what is value for money.

How can the government let them rip so much of our money? GOV should do something about it. Either they shut down all of them or make them a standard affordable rate. I rather donate the money to charity than give to such causes.

Ironic isn't it, we Singaporean earn higher than others SEA people but we can't even get a good deal to play in our own countries.
Beside high cost on Covid tests, also need to go through complicated procedures. Worst still, i know nothing about Cambodia, don't know where to stay , where to book girls etc. Don't know their language at all, may get struck there.
Old 09-12-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Bro if u do visit Cambodia, go dinner at the North Korean Restaurant, nice food and good svc by North Korean ladies.
It was nice Pyongyang restaurant on Monivong avenue but overpriced. I think it has been closed 2 years now. It is relative open girlie business every night in Phnom Penh and no quarantinee staying if your certifications are o.k. BTW they speak much more English here compared f ex Thailand and Vietnam.
Old 10-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Beside high cost on Covid tests, also need to go through complicated procedures. Worst still, i know nothing about Cambodia, don't know where to stay , where to book girls etc. Don't know their language at all, may get struck there.
Sofitel bro very nice hotel
Old 10-12-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Hello people. I did my own study about how to go to Cambodia thru Expedia and various sources. Do correct me if I am not close to the exact cost.

Below standard is for fully vaccinated person with valid vaccine certification and at least 2 weeks after your second dose of injection.

To go Cambodia, we do not need to take a VTL flight. The requirements are
1) ART negative upon arrival -- Free provided by their government (not sure is it still true)
2) PCR maximum 72 hours before arrive in Cambodia
3) Travel insurance with at least 50K USD coverage for Covid

To come back to Singapore, must take a VTL flight back. The requirements are
1) PCR on arrival (pre-book and self pay)
2) 2,4,5,6 days after come back self do ART
3) 3,7 days after come back go accredited clinic for supervised ART test
4) Health declaration form - free
5) PCR/ART 2 days before departing for Singapore by accredited clinic
6) Re-entry permit/insurance/VTP no need (TAKE NOTE FOR SINGAPOREAN ONLY)
7) Must have contact tracing/token

So the major costs are flights and hotel there, the 2 PCR (pre departure and arrival), 4 self do ART, 3 supervised ART test (including one in Cambodia instead of doing PCR) and the insurance.

So I have compiled the rough costs (based on the date I intend to go which is from Dec 29- Jan 03
Please take note the days I choose are weekdays so the flight is cheaper. Now the flight make up the main cost. So if you choose weekends or holidays each trip can be 400+ dollars.

1) Flight and hotel (grand waterfront hotel) - $548 (Return Flight $325/ hotel only $223 yes correct $45/night only)
I find the cost cheap for a six days five nights stay. I have stayed in this hotel twice before and find it not bad. So I really think the situation there really bad. Maybe can really get good deals there.

2) PCR cost about $128 x 2 = $256

3) 4 ART self do about $10 each = $40

4) 3 supervised ART about $40 each = $120

5) Covid insurance i check up NTUC for 6 days to Cambodia not covering preexisting conditions = $40

So roughly add up to go there is about 1K already. Haven't add the spending.

Really KNN... Last time this is the cost i paid for the whole trip including spending there. Hope can get good deals there to make up for the costs to go there.

Last edited by subidowa; 10-12-2021 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Add more details
Old 11-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hello people. I did my own study about how to go to Cambodia thru Expedia and various sources. Do correct me if I am not close to the exact cost.

Below standard is for fully vaccinated person with valid vaccine certification and at least 2 weeks after your second dose of injection.

To go Cambodia, we do not need to take a VTL flight. The requirements are
1) ART negative upon arrival -- Free provided by their government (not sure is it still true)
2) PCR maximum 72 hours before arrive in Cambodia
3) Travel insurance with at least 50K USD coverage for Covid

To come back to Singapore, must take a VTL flight back. The requirements are
1) PCR on arrival (pre-book and self pay)
2) 2,4,5,6 days after come back self do ART
3) 3,7 days after come back go accredited clinic for supervised ART test
4) Health declaration form - free
5) PCR/ART 2 days before departing for Singapore by accredited clinic
6) Re-entry permit/insurance/VTP no need (TAKE NOTE FOR SINGAPOREAN ONLY)
7) Must have contact tracing/token

So the major costs are flights and hotel there, the 2 PCR (pre departure and arrival), 4 self do ART, 3 supervised ART test (including one in Cambodia instead of doing PCR) and the insurance.

So I have compiled the rough costs (based on the date I intend to go which is from Dec 29- Jan 03
Please take note the days I choose are weekdays so the flight is cheaper. Now the flight make up the main cost. So if you choose weekends or holidays each trip can be 400+ dollars.

1) Flight and hotel (grand waterfront hotel) - $548 (Return Flight $325/ hotel only $223 yes correct $45/night only)
I find the cost cheap for a six days five nights stay. I have stayed in this hotel twice before and find it not bad. So I really think the situation there really bad. Maybe can really get good deals there.

2) PCR cost about $128 x 2 = $256

3) 4 ART self do about $10 each = $40

4) 3 supervised ART about $40 each = $120

5) Covid insurance i check up NTUC for 6 days to Cambodia not covering preexisting conditions = $40

So roughly add up to go there is about 1K already. Haven't add the spending.

Really KNN... Last time this is the cost i paid for the whole trip including spending there. Hope can get good deals there to make up for the costs to go there.
Thanks for your infro, although the cost is high, but at least can go, may consider to go there for CNY. I used to go to Indonesia on every CNY except these 2 years. Getting frustrated for being trap in small tighly control island state for so long. In the past, $2000 is more than enough for everything of staying in Indonesia (Semarang, Central Java) for whole week, now may need to add another $1000 to $1500 and going through so much trouble. Is there easy to find the clinic for PCR test while in Phnom Penh ? (Actually which city in Cambodia is better to get girls ? Phnom Penh or Siem Reap ? ) Need to apply for entry permit or visas before going ?
Old 12-12-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
funmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to allfunmeister is a name known to all

One place to get the PCR test in Phnom Penh is at the National Institute of Health (NIH). Last cost I knew of was US $130, and it was a 24 hour turnaround. I'm sure there are other places as well, but NIH is an option for sure.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Actually the main stopping cost is the PCR. Why is it necessary to do PCR and not just ART if the results u also cannot be certain. If PCR is so accurate why the need to do ART so many times? If all results cannot be confirmed why choose the so expensive PCR.

Actually I feel all are these just to make money for countries and big companies. Bullshit one. How many people contacted covid and feel nothing and how many actually die of COVID and not counting covid related cases. They are locking down the whole world to squeeze money out of people.

Wake up people. They only tell u how risky the health people are facing, they never tell u how much they are earning from u. In the same way, if you serve these health people, make sure u charge them 3-5 times more expensive cause u are bearing their risks too.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
One place to get the PCR test in Phnom Penh is at the National Institute of Health (NIH). Last cost I knew of was US $130, and it was a 24 hour turnaround. I'm sure there are other places as well, but NIH is an option for sure.
U can do ART too. Should be much cheaper. Coming back 48 hours i read either ART/PCR. But come back SG must do PCR follow by the shitty 7 days ART.

If PCR is accurate, why the need for so many ART. If so many ART and troubles are involved why need PCR or why even choose the most expensive one and you are not sure.
Old 12-12-2021, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
U can do ART too. Should be much cheaper. Coming back 48 hours i read either ART/PCR. But come back SG must do PCR follow by the shitty 7 days ART.

If PCR is accurate, why the need for so many ART. If so many ART and troubles are involved why need PCR or why even choose the most expensive one and you are not sure.
If PCR test is really accurate, there won't be any imported case daily since all who arrive here have already done pre departure PCR within 48 hours before they fly here. The problem is all governments keep listening to WHO which i feel that WHO is just dictator of China CCP government as China has become the major donor of WHO after USA had withdrawn sponsorship by Donald Trump. Basically there are far more people die of other illnesses such as Cancer than Covid. However no lockdown, travel ban or border closure imposed. Many Singaporean who don't travel overseas but working in frontline are already require to go for ART test weekly, but Covid situation here does not improve significantly despite of all these measures. Better just resume everything back to pre Covid situation as Covid may never disappear, i really sick of all these nonsense. Despite of having 3 vaccines jabs, still can't live normally, still facing so need to go through so much troubles for overseas travel and still need to pay so much and going through so many tests. Really getting frustrated.
Old 12-12-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
If PCR test is really accurate, there won't be any imported case daily since all who arrive here have already done pre departure PCR within 48 hours before they fly here. The problem is all governments keep listening to WHO which i feel that WHO is just dictator of China CCP government as China has become the major donor of WHO after USA had withdrawn sponsorship by Donald Trump. Basically there are far more people die of other illnesses such as Cancer than Covid. However no lockdown, travel ban or border closure imposed. Many Singaporean who don't travel overseas but working in frontline are already require to go for ART test weekly, but Covid situation here does not improve significantly despite of all these measures. Better just resume everything back to pre Covid situation as Covid may never disappear, i really sick of all these nonsense. Despite of having 3 vaccines jabs, still can't live normally, still facing so need to go through so much troubles for overseas travel and still need to pay so much and going through so many tests. Really getting frustrated.

Yeah, I think many people feel u. This whole covid is a scam. Just when things are looking better then bomb another variant. This will go on and on and those people and countries with unsatisfiable greed will earn endlessly from you all. We all should go rebel. The whole world should just rebel. I don't care about people should get vaccinated or not. Why force people to vaccine just let them decide themselves. This is all bullshit they just want to earn from people.

How many people actually contacted covid and never feel anything and just recover themselves? Soccer players, basketball players and many etc. This shows that covid is not deadly to all and only to some. Those some are still covid related, they never report purely because of covid. Due to this, they lock down the whole world. I believe many people actually contact this covid will also not die. They are only worried about those already got serious conditions who will also die no matter covid or no covid. So why so hypocrite and lock down the whole world. Look, people need to work like normal to provide a living for their families and etc. This covid lockdown seriously impacted people's life even though I believe even if they got covid they will not die. By locking down, the situation never improves too. They are robbing these people's ability to feed their families who is responsible for them then? Those people only say must be responsible for those vulnerable blah blah blah then are you all fair to those who should be able to live normally but can't due to this covid. Worse those vulnerable are just worried only not confirm will die.

Since we are a democratic world, just let the whole population vote and see what are the majority votes. To just treat it as nothing and continue life as normal or continue like this. Why because a few heads of the countries then make the whole world suffer,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1