The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Race course road

Today drive pass and saw a few tcm, spa and facial. About 4 shops there and i went in to first shop beside abalone noodles store y*** q*** g* tcm. Opt for 1 hr massage and assign to a ml wendy. Room are all run down and no curtain saying av do not allow them with close partition. Massage was average and massage with no door or curtain room....when coming to the end, gq charges is 100 for hj..knn. 50 is no roaming. No full course or bj. Rejected the offer as nego with no sucess on discount. Ml stop massage with like 20mins on the clock. Knn. Avoid at all cost, any bro can share other 3 services and damage?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 13-07-2020 at 09:03 PM.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Onwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Race course road

Went to one before, cannot remember the name of SPA. Quoted $50 for HJ.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

This wendy is my syt leh
Look her before but she charge really high
I will try nego to $50 see how
Btw the place no more curtain still can do special?
Old 13-07-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzorro539 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This joint shifted from t** t**** cr****** to racecourse road. One of the bros previously posted a FR and some other bros then gave similar feedback to yours bro ts. Unfortunately it was deleted quite some time ago.

She sent a few messages after phase 2 to ask people to go there but I believe not many would have taken the bait after the first trip. was she dressed in the shop attire or some low cut top? She is a syt and has a well endowed chest.

Last edited by zorro539; 13-07-2020 at 08:23 PM. Reason: more info
Old 13-07-2020, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Today drive pass and saw a few tcm, spa and facial. About 4 shops there and i sent in to forst shop y*** q*** g* tcm. Opt for 1 hr massage and assign to a ml wendy. Room are all run down and no curtain saying av do not allow them with close partition. Massage was average and massage with no door or curtain room....when coming to the end, gq charges is 100 for hj..knn. 50 is no roaming. No full course or bj. Rejected the offer as nego with no sucess on discount. Ml stop massage with like 20mins on the clock. Knn. Avoid at all cost, any bro can share other 3 services and damage?
Obviously, is the Wendy from Ina Spa. That one is notorious. Avoid.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
trackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of lighttrackstar is a glorious beacon of light

THanks for the warning, up you with my humble points

Share either recommended or condemned, not for the sake of it~
Old 13-07-2020, 09:01 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Ai.. she so famous ah. Should ask first before go. Expensive breast to touch. Haha. 100 to touch n none nego. I can go bonk with this price and play other endowed boobs and take my sweet time to play. I tried to nego but she is firm on prices and i lazy to nego further even can get to the $50. I believe it will be a turbo hj...i got pm she is from ina spa and bad reputation..wasted my time n entry cost. She say she shifted from some shop in macpherson. Maybe reputation too bad dare not say where she is from. She just say she hate forum. Now i know why. Smelly name

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 13-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 13
homura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wabiang , So exp sia
Old 13-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Went one before, quite run down. Partitions is not all the way to ceiling. MILF quoted $50 but negotiated to $40 with external roaming.

Ran by 2 / 3 PRCs
Old 13-07-2020, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Went one before, quite run down. Partitions is not all the way to ceiling. MILF quoted $50 but negotiated to $40 with external roaming.

Ran by 2 / 3 PRCs
Run by 3 ml. Other 2 i see are older. All room tear down partition already. Now no even curtain...they only have a foldable blind and 2 rooms. One movable bind already use by other room. Very run down and they say boss do not want reno.. bad luck to get the most expensive one assigned..

Old 13-07-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
seascaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the warning bro!!
Old 13-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ai.. she so famous ah. Should ask first before go. Expensive breast to touch. Haha. 100 to touch n none nego. I can go bonk with this price and play other endowed boobs and take my sweet time to play. I tried to nego but she is firm on prices and i lazy to nego further even can get to the $50. I believe it will be a turbo hj...i got pm she is from ina spa and bad reputation..wasted my time n entry cost. She say she shifted from some shop in macpherson. Maybe reputation too bad dare not say where she is from. She just say she hate forum. Now i know why. Smelly name
Can share any story related to her bad reputation?
Old 13-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Haha You’re right bro. Wendy - notorious for carrot chopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Obviously, is the Wendy from Ina Spa. That one is notorious. Avoid.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Bro you should have asked her to refund you 20 mins!

Quote:
Today drive pass and saw a few tcm, spa and facial. About 4 shops there and i went in to first shop beside abalone noodles store y*** q*** g* tcm. Opt for 1 hr massage and assign to a ml wendy. Room are all run down and no curtain saying av do not allow them with close partition. Massage was average and massage with no door or curtain room....when coming to the end, gq charges is 100 for hj..knn. 50 is no roaming. No full course or bj. Rejected the offer as nego with no sucess on discount. Ml stop massage with like 20mins on the clock. Knn. Avoid at all cost, any bro can share other 3 services and damage?
Old 13-07-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Don't really understand the experiences of my dear bros. Wendy always was friendly and gave me good svc for $50, especially when she was at McP*n.
But hey, haven't gone here for a couple of months now, so I hope she will be the same when I return. And that will be soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1