The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
hyphen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Regular of take 5, PB, cuppage..sigh
Paris, lemon, baby..
Those were good time then..
I used to frequent Take 5 for only one MILF - Fanny. Looks normal until she takes off her clothes, damn those D Cups. Did a 69 end with CIM. She didn’t stop sucking even after I shot off. Missionary was awesome with full view of the Ds. The only downside is that she fucks like a dead fish. But with headlights and quite a tight pussy for a milf, I am always back for more.
Old 13-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcuriousboy View Post
Previouslt posted this in another section but thought probably more suitable in this one...

I have been going to mp since the early 90's and have seen the "evolution" of the mp scene. Really miss the atmosphere of the total spa experience (tv rooms, hot pool, sauna, crappy food etc) back in those days and the mostly malaysian ml's. Starting this thread for bros to share/reminisce their happy memories and experiences from those days..

I will start first. I have a couple of favourites from those days...and will share in a series of posts. So in no order of preference...

Casa de casanova (concourse sc)
Located on the second floor in a corner next to a children enrichment center (irony!!). I used to work close by and will hop over for an afternoon delight whenever the urge arises. It is discreetly located but there is always the chance that someone from work will see u going in/out (though i soon found out about the back door!!).

Its not very big and lack some of the facilities but given i usually go in the middle of the work day...i just wanted to fire and run anyway - so no big deal.

My two favourites were sky and this other girl that i cannot remember her name anymore (sp just call her call her A). Sky was actually local and A was from pahang/malaysia. Both were super popular and u usually need to book in advance.

Sky has a little bit of an attitude but if she likes u, she will take you to heaven. Remembered there was once, she came into the room - i was already showered and lying down on the mattress (btw, still prefer the mattress to the massage bed) - dimmed the lights, and without a word, unwrapped my towel and started sensually rubbing and teasing me all over, and than without a word got on me and fucked me until i came. The feeling was just indescribable...and my account really does not do justice to the very imtimate experience..

A on other hand is a true professional. The girl really works hard for her money and makes sure u have a good time. But even though sje gives u the full gfe, u always knew that it is still a transaction. Having said that, her bj and fj skills are tokkong and a very hard working girl!!

Anyways, hope you guys will also share your experience. I will share my other favourite joints (will be going back to he 90's) if you guys like it..
My regular there was Geraldine. Because of her, I developed a craving for milfs. Again her cup size were my favourite letter D. GFE after sex, likes to snuggle up to you naked. Wah, I really miss her. Thought I read in this forum that she left the scene to get married. Lucky man....
Old 14-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Any bro remember the "massage" joint upstairs at Geylang Rd, somewhere near lor 16. It was at the main road. Always a few PRC syts standing outside, trying to drag you inside. About 10 years ago.
Old 14-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future

Wow reading this thread really brings back a lot of memories. When I arrived in Singapore in 2001, I quickly discovered the joys of HC and being only in my late 20s at that time plus got decent disposable income (no GF and no need to support family), I used to go HC at least once a week if not twice.

As TS has said, Star at Concourse was a fave of mine. Her skills were brilliant and my favourite move of hers was when she had me lying on my tummy after the massage and then she spreads my legs (after lots of 'accidental' brushing of my ass crack/perineum/ballsac with her fingers while doing massage) and does a great wet, slurpy AR on me. Then she would lick and suck my ballsac from the back and gently grab my rock hard cock and BJ from the back as I would have lifted my ass up high for her to gain greater access. So many times I had to stop her cos she would make me close to cumming, then caps on and bang the hell out of her.

Another favourite of mine who I went to at least once if not twice a month was Linda at Merlin (along Beach Road, building next to Park Royal Hotel). She gave the best juagen and I was a sucker for her massage and service. Her massage is not the piano type but damn solid with strength to work out my knots in my shoulders after spending so much time at my desk. Another thing she did really well was massaging my ass - she had a move she called "opening durian" (but she said this in Cantonese lah) and it was also damn shiok cos I would have been sitting on my ass the whole day staring at my spreadsheets. Anyway, her juagen was damn powerful - within the space of 5 or 8 minutes, she could make me rock hard, then soft then hard then soft seemingly at will. Like my cock was a snake and she was a snake charmer. Her balls massage was also damn good too. She was MILFy and cute (looked around 40s in the early 2000s) and let me roam her top with bra off. I think she also got damn horny playing with cocks all day so there was more than a few times I asked her if we could fuck and she said yes. Don't think it was a standard service but plowing her MILF cunt with a bit of bush and sucking on her smooth small-B tits was really fun too. When Merlin closed, I followed her to Grandlink Square but location not so convenient. Had her mobile number but then lost it ... doubt she's still in action now but if any bros know of her and she's still doing massage please let me know!!!

Another HC that I used to frequent was at the basement of some building on Robinson Rd. Really nice and neat place with jacuzzi (although I never used it) with the only downside being the smell of incense as you walk down the stairs. Anyway, I had two MILFs there whom I used to frequent - had them at least 4-5 times each but then they disappeared. Both provided good strong massages and allowed me to fuck them too. I remember the plumper one of them was Margaret and the other one I can't recall. Both of them were horny as hell and there was once when I came back from a business trip and hadn't had any action for two weeks (except for fapping) and even when I was on my tummy, she could see from the back that my cock was rock hard and sticking out between my legs. She kept touching and touching it with her oily hands which only made me harder and harder and squirming all over the place and even moaning a bit too. When I flipped over it was too much for Margaret and she kept touching my cock saying in Cantonese "wow this is so hard - I've never felt something so hard in such a long time". Shit I still remember her lifting her blue one-piece outfit, capping me then quickly squat down on my cock and impale herself up to the hilt in . She was already wet from all that touching of my dick and I fucked her like no tomorrow. She was quite plump so she had nice big ttitties that she flopped out to let me suckle on her nipples.

The other MILF at this Robinson Rd place used to tease me so damn much too - when I was lying on the mattress on the floor, she would squat in front of my face with her legs spread a bit and let me see up her skirt and to her panties while she massaged my neck and back. I would quickly realise she was in this position so then I would face forwards and my eyes would be looking right up her smooth white thighs and at her pantie-covered and slightly bushy pussy. Could even make out the lips under the panties sometimes. Fucking hell that would get my cock as hard as granite. And then when she leans forward from squat to kneeling position to reach my lower back, her pussy would come so damn close to my face - so much so that I could just lean forward a bit and bury my nose into those panties and give a good sniff. She knew what she was doing was getting me high as shit and when it came to the GQ, there was no option but to fuck her nicely. She wasn't great looking but just something about this 50+ year old MILF was damn sexy. Her tits were a bit saggy but I loved sucking and nibbling on her dark brown nipples and areolas.

My last memorable one is also another MILF (I think you get what my preference is by now...) and she was at a HC at Duxton Road called Angle Spa (not Angel). Her name was Kitty and she was nice and big sized with real big D cup headlights and a shaven pussy. Used to go see her at least once a month until she called me her boyfriend. She was the main mamasan of the place and I would text her to reserve a slot so I could use her slot. Kitty's massage was decent but really I went there to fuck her. She would always wear short skirts with g-string and during the massage her butt would somehow be near my face. This was one massage MILF whom I would always paint cos she always bathed before the session, and my favourite move was to have her stand up with one leg on the floor and one on the massage table and I'd eat her out from below. Last I heard she went to some joint on Jalan Besar and then she disappeared. Wonder where she is now.
Old 14-07-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Wow reading this thread really brings back a lot of memories. When I arrived in Singapore in 2001, I quickly discovered the joys of HC and being only in my late 20s at that time plus got decent disposable income (no GF and no need to support family), I used to go HC at least once a week if not twice.

As TS has said, Star at Concourse was a fave of mine. Her skills were brilliant and my favourite move of hers was when she had me lying on my tummy after the massage and then she spreads my legs (after lots of 'accidental' brushing of my ass crack/perineum/ballsac with her fingers while doing massage) and does a great wet, slurpy AR on me. Then she would lick and suck my ballsac from the back and gently grab my rock hard cock and BJ from the back as I would have lifted my ass up high for her to gain greater access. So many times I had to stop her cos she would make me close to cumming, then caps on and bang the hell out of her.

Another favourite of mine who I went to at least once if not twice a month was Linda at Merlin (along Beach Road, building next to Park Royal Hotel). She gave the best juagen and I was a sucker for her massage and service. Her massage is not the piano type but damn solid with strength to work out my knots in my shoulders after spending so much time at my desk. Another thing she did really well was massaging my ass - she had a move she called "opening durian" (but she said this in Cantonese lah) and it was also damn shiok cos I would have been sitting on my ass the whole day staring at my spreadsheets. Anyway, her juagen was damn powerful - within the space of 5 or 8 minutes, she could make me rock hard, then soft then hard then soft seemingly at will. Like my cock was a snake and she was a snake charmer. Her balls massage was also damn good too. She was MILFy and cute (looked around 40s in the early 2000s) and let me roam her top with bra off. I think she also got damn horny playing with cocks all day so there was more than a few times I asked her if we could fuck and she said yes. Don't think it was a standard service but plowing her MILF cunt with a bit of bush and sucking on her smooth small-B tits was really fun too. When Merlin closed, I followed her to Grandlink Square but location not so convenient. Had her mobile number but then lost it ... doubt she's still in action now but if any bros know of her and she's still doing massage please let me know!!!

Another HC that I used to frequent was at the basement of some building on Robinson Rd. Really nice and neat place with jacuzzi (although I never used it) with the only downside being the smell of incense as you walk down the stairs. Anyway, I had two MILFs there whom I used to frequent - had them at least 4-5 times each but then they disappeared. Both provided good strong massages and allowed me to fuck them too. I remember the plumper one of them was Margaret and the other one I can't recall. Both of them were horny as hell and there was once when I came back from a business trip and hadn't had any action for two weeks (except for fapping) and even when I was on my tummy, she could see from the back that my cock was rock hard and sticking out between my legs. She kept touching and touching it with her oily hands which only made me harder and harder and squirming all over the place and even moaning a bit too. When I flipped over it was too much for Margaret and she kept touching my cock saying in Cantonese "wow this is so hard - I've never felt something so hard in such a long time". Shit I still remember her lifting her blue one-piece outfit, capping me then quickly squat down on my cock and impale herself up to the hilt in . She was already wet from all that touching of my dick and I fucked her like no tomorrow. She was quite plump so she had nice big ttitties that she flopped out to let me suckle on her nipples.

The other MILF at this Robinson Rd place used to tease me so damn much too - when I was lying on the mattress on the floor, she would squat in front of my face with her legs spread a bit and let me see up her skirt and to her panties while she massaged my neck and back. I would quickly realise she was in this position so then I would face forwards and my eyes would be looking right up her smooth white thighs and at her pantie-covered and slightly bushy pussy. Could even make out the lips under the panties sometimes. Fucking hell that would get my cock as hard as granite. And then when she leans forward from squat to kneeling position to reach my lower back, her pussy would come so damn close to my face - so much so that I could just lean forward a bit and bury my nose into those panties and give a good sniff. She knew what she was doing was getting me high as shit and when it came to the GQ, there was no option but to fuck her nicely. She wasn't great looking but just something about this 50+ year old MILF was damn sexy. Her tits were a bit saggy but I loved sucking and nibbling on her dark brown nipples and areolas.

My last memorable one is also another MILF (I think you get what my preference is by now...) and she was at a HC at Duxton Road called Angle Spa (not Angel). Her name was Kitty and she was nice and big sized with real big D cup headlights and a shaven pussy. Used to go see her at least once a month until she called me her boyfriend. She was the main mamasan of the place and I would text her to reserve a slot so I could use her slot. Kitty's massage was decent but really I went there to fuck her. She would always wear short skirts with g-string and during the massage her butt would somehow be near my face. This was one massage MILF whom I would always paint cos she always bathed before the session, and my favourite move was to have her stand up with one leg on the floor and one on the massage table and I'd eat her out from below. Last I heard she went to some joint on Jalan Besar and then she disappeared. Wonder where she is now.
Awesome. Yes, brings back good memories. and yes, I also wonder where these gems are now.
Old 14-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The most frequen I went should be Cecelia chung alike xue er, from lavender to rochor to tanah merah to parklane

Heard she still operating
Old 14-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

Did you ever (by chance) get an appointment with SK? Small, petite, slight bushy, pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
I used to frequent Take 5
Old 12-08-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone still remembers Scotts View at HOLIDAY INN Scotts Road.
There used to have a young girl called GINA. Pretty and fair. Anyone been to this place before know whether this girl is still in this line.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i loved margaret, not sure if it's the same one. i knew a chio gina with terrible attitude though from miko/parkview, not sure if it's the same one
Old 13-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro agree with you on the Robinson. If I am not wrong, it's at Keck Seng building or tower.
Old 15-08-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphen View Post
I used to frequent Take 5 for only one MILF - Fanny. Looks normal until she takes off her clothes, damn those D Cups. Did a 69 end with CIM. She didn’t stop sucking even after I shot off. Missionary was awesome with full view of the Ds. The only downside is that she fucks like a dead fish. But with headlights and quite a tight pussy for a milf, I am always back for more.
Those days, I was mesmerised by the Chinese ml, lemon.
Old 15-08-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knnor View Post
Pisa the walls quite thin, can hear moaning sounds
ya had the 1st room just next to the reception,the gal was moaning so loud so asked her to tone dwn,she said don"t care let the receptionist hear and make her shiok haha
Old 15-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by someday View Post
Used to go to IP at International Plaza, and Leisure at Leisuredrome
yes IP Belinda very angpai
Old 15-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

South bridge road used to have these fly by night TCM shop that offer fuck job. Still remember girls like Ebby and Vivian Wei Wei which I enjoyed sex.

And not to mention Mackenzie road Xiao Ya with the big natural boobs, she later went to a joint along Neil road and that was where I up her before she went home for good.

All these happen in 2016 and the scene now is even more Dead than back then.
Old 16-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
yes. One of my fav. Chilli is good.
Oh haha who can forget her? I rem the first time I tried her was on a sat noon, had to wait like two slots before it was my turn. Haha. Boobs are round, suspect it's silicon...

There's another two I like most from here. Wendy is one of them.. Can't remember the other name but her nick is 'watermelon', from ipoh... Haha can only get her in the second half of the day as she drives in n out of jb.

This is the one one I rtm the most. Now it is a restaurant...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1