The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of
Re: Masseuse was highschool friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Wow

Neighbour as in same floor, take same lift, just a few doors away or directly next door type??

Or next block type of neighbour...
Different block... know her in clean spa...
Old 04-07-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares79 View Post
I guess, the thing is by trying to confirm this means revealing myself as well
Same thought here..
Encounter a ML advertisement, picture look 90% like a girl i chase back then in high school. i have no courage to go verify as it will ruin my image in her mind if this is true (reciprocal as well of cos). Even the temptation of having "body check" her in the spa is huge and strong to me.... haha
Old 04-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Marypm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very old fashioned pick-up line "请问你是不是我的高中同学?"
Old 04-07-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40320 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

We always buy thing from someone we know to get a better price n quality
Will be great if we meet 1 ML tat we know n provide special
Especially great fig n chio type Will be a dream come true

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 04-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 14
freeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
I know prc masseuse ( now sprean)who happens to be my neighbour... now banging her few times ....
Lucky guy leh....
Wish I had the luck.....
Old 04-07-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
think of it this way, there must be a reason she’s in the trade, do her a favour by rtm with her, help her get through her hardship, there’s no confirm+chop that you’ll get extra from her, but it’ll definitely build up the good impression of you for her.
I guess I’m more curious on why she is in the trade now,
But the thought of having more than just massage from her sounds kinda wrong 😅
Back in HS, my impression on her was courteous and decent, smart student
So was hesitating to propose anything further
May have to come up with a way to confirm next visit
Old 04-07-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marypm View Post
Very old fashioned pick-up line "请问你是不是我的高中同学?"
Hahaha yes, n when she recognised me, all hell breaks loose, next thing u know the WA group chat buzzing with all sorts of wild gossip n sordid tales about me
Old 04-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strephlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like this!
Old 04-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

i kanna distant relative once. lucky i saw her first and did a u-turn. told counter to refund as i remember i have to be somewhere at that time. took my cash and went off and never look back. of course never go back to that place.

saw her a few times during family gatherings but i kept my distance as i don't want to suddenly be overly friendly with her.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
i know a local girl same situation as yours but her service and attitude is below par.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
think of it this way, there must be a reason she’s in the trade, do her a favour by rtm with her, help her get through her hardship, there’s no confirm+chop that you’ll get extra from her, but it’ll definitely build up the good impression of you for her.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Masseuse was highschool friend

Quote:
that's another way of doing and looking at it......
Old 04-07-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Ain't sure what's all the fuss. If TS wants to make known to her they could be some old pals/schoolmates and whatsoever, would she give him some extra services, or she would freak out and refuse to serve him, or she might tell their common friends about it and might spread to TS family members?
If I were him, I would play it cool just get whatever services she can offer and call it a day. Will RTM if her service is good, else, move on.
Old 07-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, this reminds me of an incident many years back when im taking my part time course.

this particular student, whom i saw only on first few lessons (where study material is given). was actually working as a ML near Bugis. Of course when i found out she was working as a ML, evil thoughts came onto my mind.

to cut story short, we made a deal where I will help her sign attendance, share with her my notes in return of free sex.

it went on for a year and the course ended. last time has no wechat so we lost contact thereafter. i heard she did fairly well in her exam though.
Old 07-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
zappelin619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread! Following all the stories closely. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1