The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

Tioman trip with Carol (1999)

It was also my birthday, but i didn't tell her about it. She kept ensuring that i feel comfortable in bus etc etc. so sweet of her.

In fact i prepare alot of surprises for her, i bought matching bikinis for both of us, i did a nice shaved on my pussy for her, I brought along nice sleepwear for her, and i bought a new dildo her. Everything i did that day, its just for, im just like a little girl, adoring my idol.

The bus was freaking long, it took us close to 6 hours to reach the ferry terminal, and another 1.5 hours to tioman island.

And finally we reached, the sea is clear, and not much tourist there. We proceed on to check in on our 4d3n vacation, soon we reach the room, we were too tired to move and we just lay on bed to nap for abit.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!

We woke up during dinner time, but we went for shower first before we step out from our resort. We took shower together again, and as usual, it became sensual after that, we started touching each other, and it was the first time we get sensual outside her house.

We french kissing under the warm water, she started playing my shaved pussy, i pulled her out of the shower, and pushed her on to the bed when she is still wet from shower, i licked her pussy, and i started to bring out the new toy i bought.

It was a dildo which is much thicker compare with the one she has, it was a little bend, so that it will touch her Gspot. Her hands was grabbing the bed sheet, juice kept dripping out of her pussy, and this time i know im doing it right.

Knowing that she is squirting soon, i put my mouth on her pussy, enjoying every splash of her squirt into my mouth, its a little salty sweet, but i enjoys it. She smiles at me saying that i did it so fast this time, and she is too tired to move

I told her, it's only day 1, there is 2 more nights left...
Old 06-07-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairefy1980 View Post

I told her, it's only day 1, there is 2 more nights left...
Good Good More To Cum 2molo

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 06-07-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome cumming here, cheers!
Old 07-07-2020, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Tioman is really a relax place, we were enjoying at the bar directly beside the breeze, really a chillax place. We are not shy and very open to our relationship there, we just keep close to each other, hugging and kissing.

The next day we planned to beach, so i brought out the matching bikinis for her, it fits really well. We put on our bikini, put on our shades, and we just wrap towels on the bottom, and we left.

We caught almost everyone attention on our way to the beach. Our breast were bouncing, and i enjoy all eyes on me. We managed to secure a spot under the trees with beach chair. We lay down and enjoy every breeze on us.

There is this Angmo, trying to hit on us, he just sit beside me without me acknowledge it. He even get us to order drinks and he even told us his room number, so that we can charge it to him, we did of course, we are just treating him as carrot.

He tries to pull his pants a little, trying to show us his erected cock, i did sees it, to my surprise, im not aroused at all. Carol knows im uncomfortable, she asked him to move away. Things get a little awkward as he know he is not getting either one of us, he left and shouted 'fucking bisexuals, you can carry on to lick each other pussies'

we damn angry, but trying not to create any commotion, we just kept quiet. We just find it a little funny about guys stereotyping for girls who dress very little, they thought we are easy.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

We left the beach after awhile as the rain started to pour in. Its alright as we already got the tanned we wanted, every part of our body is tanned, less the bikini part.

we proceed on to another bar for dinner,
We managed to get a seats for both of us, and we noticed at another table, there is also 2 girls, getting close to each other.

We kept exchanging eye contact with them, basically not because we wanted to try a lesbian orgy, its just that they are really beautiful. They are Israelis, golden hair, big eyes and their figure is what i always wish for, great assets and very perky hips.

We both know that all of us are the same kind, they started to approach us if we want to join them over for wine. Carol looked at me, and i nodded, and we went to their tables. We introduced ourselves and we started chatting and laughing so bad.

They are both at their 20s, and they were shock that Carol is 40 already. Four of us got attracted to each other, so they were asking if we want to continue drinking at their rooms. Without any hesitation, we agreed.

Their rooms is 5 times bigger than ours, with better equipped shower room and their rooms comes with 2 queen size bed.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

We continue chatting while drinking wine again. The common thing happened to the 4 of us is, we went through failed relationship, and we swore that we do not need guys to survive etc etc...

As no action was done at all, so i started the ball rolling, i stood up, went straight to Carol and i sits on her lap, and i we started french kissing. Carol was hugging me and she pulls of my bikini from the back. Both of them got excited as well, and they started doing the same.

It was the first time i perform a lesbian act infront of another pair of lesbian, i got shy at first, but Carol is guiding me well. By now im already undress and leaving only my bottom, 1 of them came to us asking if we wanna do a swap, Carol looks at me and we agreed.

Next moment im already on bed, and im doing 69 with 1 of them, her pussy is sweet! the sweetest i ever had (if i had that pussy now, I won't mind going for it again).

She knows her way to make me feel heaven, not wanting to lose, i began fingering her, and all the juice just drips on my face... I didn't notice how Carol is doing, im too pleasured to think about her. After awhile i made her squirt, and her moans just filled the whole room....

Water just continue to squirt out her pussy, and as i mentioned, its really sweet like honey ... She managed to make me squirt too, and we just hugged on the bed till the next day as we are all intoxicated....
Old 07-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Carol and i left, we shared our experience and we kinda regret our action, as we are unsure if they are 'clean', trying not to let it spoil our vacation as it is our last night, we left the thoughts aside and we continue to relax.

And soon after our vacation ended ...

We headed home and took our rest. The same night, Carol ring me up and said she has made arrangement for a medical check up for both of us.

We went to took our blood test, and results take for damn 2 weeks. We waited for it and thankfully everything is normal. We told each other never engage on casual sex anymore.

anyway we didn't had a foursome, just swapped partners
Old 07-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Carol and i left, we shared our experience and we kinda regret our action, as we are unsure if they are 'clean', trying not to let it spoil our vacation as it is our last night, we left the thoughts aside and we continue to relax.

We headed home and took our rest. The same night, Carol ring me up and said she has made arrangement for a medical check up for both of us.

We went to took our blood test, and results take for damn 2 weeks. We waited for it and thankfully everything is normal. We told each other never engage on casual sex anymore.

There's always danger n risk in having sex with strangers even just oral sex ...the danger of all kinds of STDs n HIV.. testing immediately the next day won't help becos the window or incubation period for most STDs is at least a week to a month...i think TS sis n her les friend Carol needs to go for another test later to really confirm

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-07-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
notelonmusk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
There's always danger n risk in having sex with strangers even just oral sex ...the danger of all kinds of STDs n HIV.. testing immediately the next day won't help becos the window or incubation period for most STDs is at least a week to a month...i think TS sis n her les friend Carol needs to go for another test later to really confirm
This story is from donkey years ago... TS alrdy clarified that she's safe..
Old 07-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

What a sexperience you had and glad nothing bad happened, a close shave!

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...i think TS sis n her les friend Carol needs to go for another test later to really confirm
Aiyo Bro Sis Should Be Safe By Now As She Already Has Her Own Kids

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-07-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by notelonmusk View Post
This story is from donkey years ago... TS alrdy clarified that she's safe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Aiyo Bro Sis Should Be Safe By Now As She Already Has Her Own Kids
Ooophss apologies, enjoying reading the story so much that i lost track of time...tot that it happened only recently...

clarification > wat was trying to point out is that for STD test results to be effective, there is a window period to observe b4 taking the test, as all diseases got different incubation periods...taken immediately the next day will not give accurate results...yes guys u are rite, most impt thing is that the dear sis is safe and sound n is able to cum here to share with us her sexciting stories ...TS sis, plss continue yr story asap...thanks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-07-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Re-collecting shiok memories of once a lifetime sexperience after donkey years with a little scare, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1