The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pre-CB period fuck night with the wife

this story is nice!                                                   

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 23-06-2020, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So steamy .... can't wait for your next update
Old 23-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Hi guys, sorry for the late posting.
Was quite busy with work the last few days.

I'll release a short instalment first.
So that you all not be left hanging... LOL.

Enjoy!!!

---------------------------
Part 6

I awoke to the smell of eggs and bacon.
Rachel was still fast asleep. I guess the night's exertions drained her.
I slowly got out of bed, went to the special room (where my clothes were) and put them on.
Jenny was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Morning!" she chirped.
Me: "Morning. Smells good. What's cooking?"
Jenny: "Bacon is done. I'm cooking scrambled eggs. Bread will just take a couple of minutes to toast. Take a seat at the

table."
Me: "OK, thanks." as I sat at the dining table.
Jenny put some bacon, scrambled eggs and toasted bread on a plate and served it to me.
She was wearing the same pyjamas from last night and again, it did little to hide her seductive figure.
Jenny: "What would you like to drink? Coffee? Tea? Or me? Hahaha..."
I raised my eyebrows at her and she replied: "I know. Old joke. Can at least entertain me a bit by laughing or not? After all I

helped you with last night."
Me: "OK. ha... ha... ha... Jokes aside, thanks for helping last night. Even though I still can't get my head around what

happened. Where's Roy?"
Jenny: "Oh, he went to fetch his mom to the market. Something about stocking up her house for CB period. Guess Rachel's

still sleeping?"
Me: "Yup. Think she's drained out. From everything that happened. Emotionally and physically."
Jenny: "That's to be expected. Anyway, please eat. Coffee ok?"
Me: "Yup. Thanks." as I started digging in to the food. Not sure if it was because I was hungry, but the breakfast actually

tasted surprisingly good.
She brought me my cup of coffee and sat down opposite.
Me: "You're not eating?" as I unconsciously glanced to her chest, hoping to see if I could catch a glimpse of her breasts

from the top.
Jenny: "I already had. The rest is for Rachel. Roy will only be back after lunch."
I could nearly see her naked breasts... just a little more... she just needs to bend down a little more...
Jenny: "Oey, see enough liao or not? Or you need me to take off my clothes for you to have a better look."
Me: "Umm, no... sorry... I mean... I didn't mean to..." I stuttered as I got caught off guard by her. And also caught red handed...
Jenny: "Haha. It's ok what. You've seen every thing last night anyway. If you want..."
Me: Umm, no... it's ok... really"
I suddenly felt something touching my crotch area. I looked down and it was her foot.
Jenny: "Really? Somebody else doesn't seem to think so."
She was right. My cock was semi-erect after hearing her proposition. And her foot rubbing wasn't helping the situation.
She took away her foot and I was a bit disappointed it ended so fast.

Jenny: "You just carry on eating breakfast. I need a protein shake."
Me: "Ok, sure." I said offhandedly, trying to mask my disappointment.
Jenny suddenly ducked below the table and the next thing I knew, her face appeared between my legs.
She gave me a cheeky smile and with her hands in one fluid motion, pulled down my shorts.
My fully erect cock came free and stood proudly in front of her face.
She kissed lightly on the head and stuck her tongue out to flick at underside of my cock.
It twitched uncontrollably as Jenny began giving me a blowjob, motioning with her hand for me to continue eating.
I saw this scene once in one of the JAV movies. But never did I in my wildest dreams expect this to happen in real life.
It just aroused me even further and I switched to just using the fork on my right hand to pick the food, while my left hand

reached down into Jenny's pyjamas to fondle her boobs.
I seemed to spur her on and she intensified her sucking.
One of her hands was tickling my balls and the other was tweaking my nipple under my shirt.
She would occasionally go all the way down on my cock and hole it there while contracting her throat muscles.
It felt like I was fucking a real pussy.
Her relentless onslaught was just too much to bear and soon I couldn't hold it in anymore and exploded into her mouth.
She took every drop of it and sucked my cock dry before releasing it.
She looked up, showed me the cum on her tongue and in one gulped swallowed everything.
Jenny: "And that was my protein shake. Hehe..." she gleamed.
She climbed back up onto her chair and sat there like nothing happened.

Just then we heard the toilet flush going off in the room.
Jenny: "Oh, Rachel must be up. Let me get her breakfast." she smiled cheerfully at me and gave me a wink.
I quickly pulled up my shorts and continued eating.

Rachel came out and greeted Jenny. She glanced in my direction and even though she didn't seem that pissed anymore,

she was still a bit cold towards me.
Jenny served her breakfast and we chatted for a while.

Jenny: "So how was the bed? Can sleep?"
Rachel: "Umm, it was ok. Thanks for letting us use the bed last night."
Jenny: "No problem. Any time."
They looked at each other and giggled at the joke.
Jenny: "Would you guys like to stay for lunch too?"
Rachel: "I think no need. We already bothered you so much."
Jenny: "It's ok. Really. Roy isn't going to home till after anyway.'
Rachel: "No, it's fine. We both have to go back and talk things out." as she shot a cold look in my direction.

I felt the chill run down my spine as I gulped down the last mouthful of scrambled eggs.

Jenny: "Haha. OK. Just talk things out ok? Let me know if you guys need anything."
Me: "OK. Thanks."

I waited for Rachel to finish her food and we got up to leave.
Jenny gave her a hug at the door and as I passed by, she gave me a wry smile and a "Fighting" sign.
I was really hoping we could have our talk with Jenny around. She could help mitigate some of this hostility from my wife at

least.
As I stared at Rachel's back while walking back to our house, my feet just went absolutely cold.
Everything up to this point felt like a dream. But now the nightmare has begun.

---------- to be continued
Old 23-06-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
selmun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Hope to read more updates
Old 24-06-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 24-06-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 24-06-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

think rachel will be telling TS wat happened back den during their younger days??
Old 25-06-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
C1osetMugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share bro keep it up
Old 25-06-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
cheekydock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good story, can't wait for next update
Old 26-06-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update TS.... love the originality....
Old 27-06-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
foodykr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please continue bro.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Sorry for the delayed posting.
Quite a lot of work to clear after phase 2.

Thanks for all the encouragement!
Hope you guys continue enjoying this story!

---------------------------------------------------------

Since I had the keys, I opened the door to our house and let Rachel get in first.
As I closed and locked the door, it sounded like I was just locked in a prison cell...

"EDMUND CHEUNG CHEE WEI...!". It was never good news when my wife called me by my full name.
Siao liao. This time really up lorry liao.
Rachel: "How could you? And with my best friends!"
Me: "Look dear, I can explain. Yuki was purely accidental. I swear! And Pam, well, she sort of blackmailed me. And what is it really about when she said about revenge or someth..."
Rachel: "Don't even try to weasel your way out of this. You mean to tell me after so many years of sex, you can't tell the difference between your wife and another woman? And what Pam said is none of your business."
Me: "It was pitch black and I was a little high from drinking with Ben, and..."
Rachel: "FINE! Even if I accept Yuki's case. How about Pam? You could have stopped it! And it didn't seem as if you weren't enjoying it! I saw it when I turned on the light... I can safely say the light wasn't the only thing turned on in the room."

I was cornered. I didn't have an excuse. It was true I was thoroughly enjoying myself fucking Pam.

Rachel: "And how about with Jenny?"
Me: "Umm, that was them trying to help us get together. You also has sex with Roy. And don't tell me you didn't enjoy it!"
Rachel: "I'm not talking about last night! I'm talking about this morning at the dining table during breakfast!"

My jaws just dropped and I was stunned. Rachel must have woken up while Jenny was blowing me.

Rachel: "Yes you bastard! I woke up already and heard you guys. I peeped out of the doorway and saw you exploding into her mouth!"

She stepped forward and instantly closed the distance between us.
I was bracing for the slap that was forthcoming.
But Rachel suddenly knelt down and pulled my shorts down.

"You let so many other women suck your cock last night. Let me remind you why I can get you to do anything by giving you blowjobs." with that, Rachel put my limp cock into her mouth and started working on it.

It was true. Whenever we had split perspectives on issues, she would always get her way by getting me to relent right after sex. And that always included a blowjob. And while I got kicks from getting sucked by Pam and Jenny, Rachel had an obvious advantage.
She had been sucking my cock for years and she knew the exact keys to press to push me over the edge.
Within seconds she had my cock fully erect. The trick was to lick under my dickhead. That was my weakest spot.
And she was attacking it mercilessly today.
Her eagerness to prove her point caused her to increase the intensity to a point where I couldn't resist anymore.
I thought Jenny had me spent. But Rachel was pushing my physical limits.
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to fuck her now!
I pulled my cock out of her mouth, lifted her up and turned her around.
In one swift movement, I pulled down her shorts and panties and spread her legs a little.
I pushed her forward and she placed her hands on the wall to brace herself.

I rammed my cock into her pussy and fucked her like never before.
It was just animalistic sex... no finesse, no foreplay, no tenderness... just pure hard sex!
And she seemed to be loving it!
"Yes, fuck me... harder... don't stop... ahhh... ooohhh..." Rachel screamed.
I had already lost control of myself and was bent on ramming my wife's cunt.
Her pussy juices were over flowing and were trickling down our inner thighs as the walkway was filled with her moans and sloppy sounds from her pussy.

I reached my hands down and squeezed her boobs hard. And she gave off a loud scream.
I used my grip on her breasts to pull her in as I screwed her hot and wet pussy.
As I neared climax, I gave my last few quick thrusts and cummed into her pussy.
I left my dick in her cunt as I reached down and kissed her shoulder.
She turned her head and we kissed deeply.

I finally pulled out my cock and panting, we dragged our tired bodies to the bedroom to take a rest.
As Rachel cuddled up to me, she told me that the only innocent party was Yuki.

Rachel: "You should go have a talk with her. Pam's a bitch, but Yuki is really innocent."
Me: "You want to go with me?"
Rachel: "No. Even though I know it's not her fault, I'm not ready to face her yet."
Me: "OK, as long as you're ok with me meeting up with her alone."
Rachel: "Yes, it's fine. What could happen that didn't already happen?"

Rachel gave me Yuki's number and I texted her.

Me: "Hi Yuki, this is Edmund. Would you be free to talk tomorrow? It's the last day we are able to meet before CB period."

After a few minutes.
Yuki: "OK, tomorrow is ok. But it'll have to be in the morning. Cos my mom is coming in the afternoon to drop off some things."
Me: "OK, sure. I'll see you at your place then, since your mom is coming. No point going out and then rushing back home."
Yuki: "OK, thanks. Umm, so how are things with Rach?"
Me: "Much better now. Long story. Let you know tomorrow."
Yuki: "OK, cya."

------------------------------- to be continued...
Old 29-06-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
Sorry for the delayed posting.
Quite a lot of work to clear after phase 2.

Thanks for all the encouragement!
Hope you guys continue enjoying this story!

---------------------------------------------------------

Since I had the keys, I opened the door to our house and let Rachel get in first.
As I closed and locked the door, it sounded like I was just locked in a prison cell...

"EDMUND CHEUNG CHEE WEI...!". It was never good news when my wife called me by my full name.
Siao liao. This time really up lorry liao.
Rachel: "How could you? And with my best friends!"
Me: "Look dear, I can explain. Yuki was purely accidental. I swear! And Pam, well, she sort of blackmailed me. And what is it really about when she said about revenge or someth..."
Rachel: "Don't even try to weasel your way out of this. You mean to tell me after so many years of sex, you can't tell the difference between your wife and another woman? And what Pam said is none of your business."
Me: "It was pitch black and I was a little high from drinking with Ben, and..."
Rachel: "FINE! Even if I accept Yuki's case. How about Pam? You could have stopped it! And it didn't seem as if you weren't enjoying it! I saw it when I turned on the light... I can safely say the light wasn't the only thing turned on in the room."

I was cornered. I didn't have an excuse. It was true I was thoroughly enjoying myself fucking Pam.

Rachel: "And how about with Jenny?"
Me: "Umm, that was them trying to help us get together. You also has sex with Roy. And don't tell me you didn't enjoy it!"
Rachel: "I'm not talking about last night! I'm talking about this morning at the dining table during breakfast!"

My jaws just dropped and I was stunned. Rachel must have woken up while Jenny was blowing me.

Rachel: "Yes you bastard! I woke up already and heard you guys. I peeped out of the doorway and saw you exploding into her mouth!"

She stepped forward and instantly closed the distance between us.
I was bracing for the slap that was forthcoming.
But Rachel suddenly knelt down and pulled my shorts down.

"You let so many other women suck your cock last night. Let me remind you why I can get you to do anything by giving you blowjobs." with that, Rachel put my limp cock into her mouth and started working on it.

It was true. Whenever we had split perspectives on issues, she would always get her way by getting me to relent right after sex. And that always included a blowjob. And while I got kicks from getting sucked by Pam and Jenny, Rachel had an obvious advantage.
She had been sucking my cock for years and she knew the exact keys to press to push me over the edge.
Within seconds she had my cock fully erect. The trick was to lick under my dickhead. That was my weakest spot.
And she was attacking it mercilessly today.
Her eagerness to prove her point caused her to increase the intensity to a point where I couldn't resist anymore.
I thought Jenny had me spent. But Rachel was pushing my physical limits.
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to fuck her now!
I pulled my cock out of her mouth, lifted her up and turned her around.
In one swift movement, I pulled down her shorts and panties and spread her legs a little.
I pushed her forward and she placed her hands on the wall to brace herself.

I rammed my cock into her pussy and fucked her like never before.
It was just animalistic sex... no finesse, no foreplay, no tenderness... just pure hard sex!
And she seemed to be loving it!
"Yes, fuck me... harder... don't stop... ahhh... ooohhh..." Rachel screamed.
I had already lost control of myself and was bent on ramming my wife's cunt.
Her pussy juices were over flowing and were trickling down our inner thighs as the walkway was filled with her moans and sloppy sounds from her pussy.

I reached my hands down and squeezed her boobs hard. And she gave off a loud scream.
I used my grip on her breasts to pull her in as I screwed her hot and wet pussy.
As I neared climax, I gave my last few quick thrusts and cummed into her pussy.
I left my dick in her cunt as I reached down and kissed her shoulder.
She turned her head and we kissed deeply.

I finally pulled out my cock and panting, we dragged our tired bodies to the bedroom to take a rest.
As Rachel cuddled up to me, she told me that the only innocent party was Yuki.

Rachel: "You should go have a talk with her. Pam's a bitch, but Yuki is really innocent."
Me: "You want to go with me?"
Rachel: "No. Even though I know it's not her fault, I'm not ready to face her yet."
Me: "OK, as long as you're ok with me meeting up with her alone."
Rachel: "Yes, it's fine. What could happen that didn't already happen?"

Rachel gave me Yuki's number and I texted her.

Me: "Hi Yuki, this is Edmund. Would you be free to talk tomorrow? It's the last day we are able to meet before CB period."

After a few minutes.
Yuki: "OK, tomorrow is ok. But it'll have to be in the morning. Cos my mom is coming in the afternoon to drop off some things."
Me: "OK, sure. I'll see you at your place then, since your mom is coming. No point going out and then rushing back home."
Yuki: "OK, thanks. Umm, so how are things with Rach?"

------------------------------- to be continued...
Power story bro! Round 2 with Yuki?
Old 29-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
suspect there will be another round w YUKI later on.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes waiting for another show...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1