The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all
Re: How I was introduced to the world of sex (Stories)

Welcome back TS
Please post more
Old 07-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
pantymine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, please continue soon!
Old 11-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
hlpotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am sorry I took a while to continue writing. My memory of the full incident is quite vague.
I try to make sense in the story while keeping the story just like how it happened to me and I didn't want to skip to the fun part cause it won't be as shiok to listen.
So bear with me and if some things really don't make sense and do let me know in the comment section! I will try to edit them! And now for the second part....

The next day came and I was heading home from school ready to game.
At my floor lobby, I heard something from the stairwell and I got curious so I opened the door to the stairs and I saw a couple having sex on the mezzanine floor.
I could not see the face of the two as they were back facing me but the image of the girl's butt cheek was deeply imprinted in my brain.
They heard me and they started wearing back their shorts and ran upstairs.
I thought it was normal to see young couples having sex in the staircase and its nothing interesting to disturb their fun.
So I went home to game as usual and did not think any further.

30 minutes later, Abigail came. She whispered my name from the gate and ask me if she can come in.
I thought she was abused again so I ran over to get the door, but I see her all clean, freshly showered and bubbly.
She came over to thank me with a bar of kinder bueno chocolate.
It was cute. I let her into my room and then behind her, I saw this pair of butt cheeks that I saw earlier, the resemblance was uncanny.
I got really shocked, I was stunned and could not utter a word while she's just telling me how she feels about her current boyfriend and that they have broken up minutes ago.
Feeling confused as I was quite positive that the girl that was having sex at the staircase was her and why would she agree to have sex if she planned to break up all along? So I broke the conversation by asking if she was having sex at the staircase earlier.
She acknowledged and did not sound surprised at all even though I was the one that caught them fucking in the staircase.
I got speechless and stunned. Having no idea on how to follow up with her response.
Abigail smiled and whisper to my right ear, “I am really done with him. It was a break up sex and I will not see him again.”
I did not understand on what terms they broke up but somehow, she managed to get out of his wrath and be the bubbly Abigail I always know compared to the last few days.
To this day, I can never understand how she managed to get that guy to let her go after all the abusing as he was the dominant one in the relationship. Maybe it’s some agreement they have made or other things… However, this remains a mystery to me as she refused to tell me why. (Maybe you guys can tell me what you all think in the reply)

*To Be Continued*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1