The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-05-2009, 04:07 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on H16R28

Good news for bros........ there will be 17 new gals starting work in petain soon ....... 6 of them will be in House 9 (all from KS) while still arranging where to locate the other 11
Old 23-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Good news for bros........ there will be 17 new gals starting work in petain soon ....... 6 of them will be in House 9 (all from KS) while still arranging where to locate the other 11

that's good news

let's make petain a fun place again
Old 23-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Great! When will they be starting work?
Old 23-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Last time, I wanted a cheap bonk and after trying to bargain with some I went for the cheapest I found in Petain, the LB from H9 (15$).

Overral not bad but no BJ
She moves quite well, we tried several position but the best is definitly the doggie, she has a very nice ass

But I think next time I wanna a LB I better go to Rowell, they look better looking there.

I also tried a malay gal (30$) but cant remember the house sorry, she dress with malay dress, a bit chubby but big boobs, very soft skin and a cute face, her door is always open when I go there (maybe 5times already) I wonder why so few customers as she is better looking than most of the gals in Petain.

Her BJ with condom was not bad nor great, then I lick her as she a clean and nice pussy and then bang her in missionary and doggie. She has a big roundy butt, was exciting to cum this way. I might go see her again one of this day as she is rly friendly and funny.

By the way, do you guys know if a girl do BJ without condom and CIM there?
Old 24-05-2009, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
By the way, do you guys know if a girl do BJ without condom and CIM there?
I believe H2R2, H2R3, H2R5 all do BBBJ. I'm pretty sure H2R3 does CIM, not sure about the other 2. They are all $50.
Old 28-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hotbot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm blessed to be able to bonk H16R28 - Christy on last Saturday. After reading so many rave reviews, I decided to make my way down to Petain.

My initial target was Julia or Rina as I was in the mood for some brown sugar. Julia is on leave till 10 Jun (If my memory serves me well) and Rina is not in her room. However I saw a well endowed Minah having her dinner at the office. From her looks, I gathered she should be legendary Rina. Hmmm... but too bad, I need to rush. So I went jalan jalan a bit. Christy was available. She has short hair, wearing a baige dress and has a air of nobility. However the room is a bit run down so I decided to walk about for a while first. Most of the "ang pai" from GL in H2 and H3 aren't working so I've decided to waste no time. Went up to Christy. Asked for the price and was quoted $30. I agreed and our little fun began...

I stood there like a nerd after taking off all my clothes as I expected Christy to ask me to wash up first. To my surprise, she told me to lie on the bed straight. Ok loh... Maybe I wasn't perspiring and I don't really smell (Taken a bath before coming in). Christy told me that I've tried her before many years back but I swore that I never. She thought I was trying to deny the fact so she didn't pressed further "Never see Never see loh..." Christy has a good frame. Of cos, she has developed a bit of tummy through the years but overall she is one hell of a sexy MILF. One can tell that she is in her forties and she is likely to be a "hot property" in her early age.

Christy capped my didi in its asleep state. When she wrapped her moist lips on my shaft, the warmth of lips spread through my shaft to the rest of my body. It was truly a refreshing feeling. My didi regain its full glory as she slowly pumped on my shaft. To enhance my feeling, she trailed her fingers gently along my inner thigh with particular attention on my ass. Damm Shiok!

I wanted her on top of me but she said she is tired. Either doggie or missionary... my choice. Ok loh... For $30 can't expect her to do much. Opted for missionary. Pumped for 5 minutes and my didi began to soften. I asked Christy if she can blow me again but she offered to HJ me. Her HJ is good till she increased her tempo. My didi couldn't response to it so I told her to slow down as I like slow sensual HJ. Christy said I should have told her earlier. Throughout the HJ experience, we chatted and I found out that she has a regular customer who will, without fail, booked her from 5 pm to 8 pm on weekends. WOW... She must have some special skills hidden up her sleeves. kekeke...

After a while, I still couldn't cum. She gave up. I also paisei to carry out. Asked me to wash up in the basin. Wore my clothes and left.

Rating
Face: (7/10) Chio MILF. Got eye bags though
Figure: (7/10) Nice boobs which defied gravity. Should be A+ Cup. Overall slim but her tummy is obvious when she squat down. "tyres" are only visible when she squat down. Skin a bit rough though. Felt like it lack moisture. Nice ass. Good for doggie. Other than that, I will still rate her as good figure for her age.
BJ: (7/10) Good but don't know why I can't respond
HJ: (7/10) Same thing for BJ. Maybe I'm tired or worse still... impotent...
Overall: (6/10) Cos didn't cum. Just find her a bit too aloof.
Damage: $30. Reasonable pricing. Can't complain much
RTF: Most likely no.
Old 28-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

hotbot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
I believe H2R2, H2R3, H2R5 all do BBBJ. I'm pretty sure H2R3 does CIM, not sure about the other 2. They are all $50.
Looks like House 2 is worth exploring. Maybe I went there at a wrong time cos I found most rooms are closed on saturday afternoon.
Old 28-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fastum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbot View Post
Rating
Face: (7/10) Chio MILF. Got eye bags though
Figure: (7/10) Nice boobs which defied gravity. Should be A+ Cup. Overall slim but her tummy is obvious when she squat down. "tyres" are only visible when she squat down. Skin a bit rough though. Felt like it lack moisture. Nice ass. Good for doggie. Other than that, I will still rate her as good figure for her age.
BJ: (7/10) Good but don't know why I can't respond
HJ: (7/10) Same thing for BJ. Maybe I'm tired or worse still... impotent...
Overall: (6/10) Cos didn't cum. Just find her a bit too aloof.
Damage: $30. Reasonable pricing. Can't complain much
RTF: Most likely no.
Great FR. Christy has a certain class which differentiates from the competitor. I personally felt that she is on a losing end cos she always focus on her knitting, oblivious to any potential customers who may be peeping her at a corner.
Old 29-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Just to add that H2R5 - Mun Mun gave excellent BBBJ. She is the only one who manage to make me cum from BBBJ. A die die must try for BBBJ lovers!
Old 29-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
keyser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, new here just want to share FRs when i have and share contacts.
not good at words so wun write long.
Name : never ask.
Room : h16r23 ( sometimes wait for her quite long)
Face : 6/10 (average milf)
Body : 6/10
Boobs : small b only
BBBJ : nope, bj only but quite ok
FJ : 8/10 ( Tis is the part i like, she sits on the top for very long time seems like she like to ride a man's rod.)
Damage: 30 only
RTF : YES! ( Only ger in petain i try who likes to ride on top, in fact i rtf her few times already)

PS: bros who like tis type of ger pls up me if u can. Tks.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Piak King is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak King is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak King is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to try ex GL gal CAT150 Violet at Hse 14 Rm 6 yesterday afternoon. Be prepare to wait. Long queue.

Below is my humble FR:-

Look : 7.5/10
Body : 8.5/10
Catbath: 9/10
Fingering : Just outside.
Frenching : A little
Painting : Not my style
BBBJ : 7/10 - with 3 positions
AR : 8/10 - Very long with 2 positions
FJ : 9/10 - Cowgirl + BJ + Spooning + BJ + Missionary + BJ + Doggy
Service : 9/10
Damage : $50
RTF: Yes, 100%

I think can replace Jac as the new queen. Still need to try other Cat150/80 gals at Hse 3.

Up my point if can , my fellow Bro! Thanks!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Petain on Monday (010609) and had wanted to try H3R48 Vivi but was told by old lady she was on leave. So bo bain got to try others.

Straight away went across to try BoBo of H2R12. Got to wait around 30mins before my turn.

She told me she has been working non-stop since she came back from leave, everyday is packed with customers, which is good for her.

The 30mins was worth the wait cos in the room, she returned me 35mins of pure sexual ectasy!

Her catbath, ass-rim, BBBJ, frenching, passion and chemistry with her was solid. She may not be typically beautiful, but her body, skills and professionalism are thumbs-up, that's why so many people visit her daily.

She told me even though her lips are painful and physically exhuasted from seeing so many customers, her professionalism forbids her from doing half-hearted, short-cut service! wow!

Her ass-rim goes like this: you lie face down, then she'll start with a sensual boby rub using her tits and body, then slowing proceed south where she part your legs slightly and begin to use her tongue and circle the ass, then go plunge face down further to lick your balls, very shiok...then move up and slowly tongue-fuck your ass, deeper and deeper, then alternate to lick balls anso forth...

then turn around, give you a solid catbath with fierce frenching, nipple lick then comes the BBBJ, which she is so skilled in. Tongue twirling around the base of the penis, lips wrapping around the dick head and sucking deeper and deeper until it's fully engulfed...repeat a few rounds of this and you gonna come any time liao....really must tahan one...

The FJ is very passionate; lots of frenching and different positions, fast and furious stuff...normally I came after pumping her 3mins...too shiok...

damage $50

intro me to try H14R6 former GL Cat150...also informed me within next one week 2 new GL Cat80 coming to H2.

after this session, still has some juice in me, so walked to rowell and tried LBs hehe..
Old 03-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
Was at Petain on Monday (010609) and had wanted to try H3R48 Vivi but was told by old lady she was on leave. So bo bain got to try others.

after this session, still has some juice in me, so walked to rowell and tried LBs hehe..

Bro desker GOOD FR
I have to go petain take a look liao

You really dare to frenching after she AR ?? you are good
I'm sure she AR other before you too...

does she CIM too ?
Old 03-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

toady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
Last time, I wanted a cheap bonk and after trying to bargain with some I went for the cheapest I found in Petain, the LB from H9 (15$).
Curious... U mentioned that you bonked a LB in Petain. Never saw one b4 over there.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak King View Post
I think can replace Jac as the new queen. Still need to try other Cat150/80 gals at Hse 3.
Excellent FR. Die already. It will be an uphill task trying to get hold of her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1