The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!
Re: My 3 milfs encounter

keep going bro
Old 03-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. Camping
Old 03-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

drooling... liao... good topic u have
Old 04-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

PPitching tent! pls continue bro!
Old 05-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There isn't any opportunity for me to get close to Sally's inner wear after the trip. Although we still have the regular meal session but all I can do is to look and fantasy about Sally....I think I am obsess by her. She just looked so sexy in her OL wear and her slight curl hair below shoulder.
Over the next 2 months, Sally myself and colleagues do go for some drinking session. During some of the session, I do get some close contact to Sally. Nothing much, just occasionally touch on hand, arm, shoulder rub and the best is her perky butt accidentally touch my leg. we get closer as often I will send her back after those drinking session but never a time she invited me to her place. However, my biggest and happiest surprise came one Friday night.....
Old 05-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It was a usual Friday evening and one of colleague invited us to her birthday party at one of the pub which was actually opened by her husband. Sally and I was invited and both of us turn up. The place was not big but cosy enough. Soon the place get crowded and my colleagues managed to grab a table at the side. I was sitting there enjoying my beer while looking at Sally's figure. She was wearing a light orange one pcs dress and as usually her perky ass and firm boobs were so outstanding. Make me started to fantasy her again. Suddenly she came and sit down and ask me why am I drinking alone. So we started our conversation. For whatever reason, the topic went to her ex husband and she looked abit upset. Maybe after a few drinks she get abit emotional. I somehow comfort her and after I few drink I suddenly have the courage to.put my arm around her waist and give her a hug. I was surprised by what I had done. And Sally was kind of embarrassed. She did move away alittle bit but she dun seem much bother. So I sat closer to her, and we continue to talk. We are so close that I basically looking into her eye. Looking at her eyes and her sexy glossy lip make me have an instant hardon. The feeling of frenching her was so intense that I keep swallow my saliva. I guess she observed that and we were silent for like 5 seconds and looking at each other. the feeling was kind of funny. Then my colleague came over with a cake. Time for cake cutting, we both stand up and gathered around the table. There was quite a few of us and I was kind of paiseh to stand next to the table as I am not the star of the day. Therefore I stand with my back facing the wall where I can rest my back on the wall...
Old 05-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Samster

Still thinking of that silent moment make me feel excited...Suddenly Sally was standing in front of me. And everyone started the usual sabo session before the cake cutting. Alot of moments and excitement, suddenly Sally's butt was rubbing against my dick. I was caught by surprise. Natural reaction I move back abit, but wasn't enough to avoid the rubbing. The rubbing continue and I got an instant hardon....I do not know what to do and Sally dun seem to be bother by this. I put my head forward toward her hair and smell of hair is so nice. My dick is so hard that I think I can penetrate a virgin in one try. I told myself this is the chance. Slowly I move my hand to her butt and started to caress her perky butt. On the 1st touch, Sally stop moving and kind of turn her head abit and glance at me for a second or 2. But she didn't said anything and contiune to move. I know the game is on. I slowly caress her ass and started touching her sexy thigh. My dick was so hard and I can feel the pre-cum juice dripping. The feeling was out of the world!!! The feeling of excited yet horny yet must be careful in case anyone see it. I took a glance at Sally and she was kind of closing her eye and I took up my courage to whisper to her. "I think it is too noisy here, should we go somewhere else? I will wait for you outside." No reply from her and I excuses myself to go out. Feeling damn horny and excited, I told myself what the hell am I doing??? If she dun come out, I dunno how to face her and my buddy....yet feeling horny, I took our my cigrette and think of where should I go to release myself if she don't come out.....
Old 06-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
tannn51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eating potato chip while waiting for more
Old 07-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Steamy sessions about to begin? . Hurry back bro TS, Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 07-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Nice story. Camp fire is burning Liao.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

I waited for around 10mins, it seem like one of the longest 10mins in my life. Feeling nervous yet worried whether will Sally come out. No sign of Sally stepping out. Just as I am starting to get disappointed, the door open and Sally appear. She looked around and saw me standing at the opposite of the pub. She walked over with her head looking down. You can sense her shyness and embrassement. I am in cloud nine as she slowly walked over yet worried that she will tell me things that will disappoint me... as she approach me. I asked whether is everything ok? She didn't look at me and reply with a slight nod. I dunno what do tell her and I put my hand around her waist and whisper to her "can we go now?". She kept slient and just followed me behind. While walking to the carpark, Sally was following me behind. Deep in my heart, I was thinking where should I go? Hotel 81? Abit too budget, Carltin hotel? Seem too expensive. Finally we reached the lift lobby if the carpark. She was standing like 1m away from me and looking down. We were all slient. The lift door opened and we both walk in. I stand close to her and put my hand at her butt and started to caress her. she didn't reject my advance and I am feeling very horny. Door opened, I lead her to my car and after we all settled down in the car, we kept quiet. I was extremely horny and I pick up my courage to went over and started to kiss her ear. The smell of Sally was overwhelming. My dick was extremely hard and I couldn't resist myself anymore. I moved my hand to Sally's boobs and started to touch and caress. I was extremely excited! Is like a dream come true! My hidden desire is finally fulfill after so many years!! Although the caress is only surface with her dress and bra on, but the feeling is so nice!!! Soon our tongue are locked. We arr actually frenching!!!! Not much tongue movement from her...but I am enjoying myself.
Suddenly she push me away, she saw someone is walking toward the car. She just said I want to go home....my heart was like given a blow. In my heart what do she mean by this? She want to go home because she doesn't want to continue or she prefer to do it at home? I respect her and started driving.
Old 07-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

It was a struggle in my mind during the journey. Not a single word mentioned, only the music from the radio. I was thinking what should I do now. I am really horny and high. I need Sally badly. But I am struggling on what to do...
Soon we reached her place. Once I parked, Sally just get down and walked toward the lift. I dunno what to do...should I follow or not???? I told myself I should I just follow and see what happen. So I followed her behind but with a 2 meters distance. There was a waiting lift there and she got in. I hesitated...but she didn't close the lift door and see looked up at me. So my natural reaction tell me to just walk in. We are all silent. The lift reached the floor and she walked out and I followed. No words mentioned. It was ard 10 plus by then. The corridor was quiet. I just followed her with my hand trembling. I can feel my heart jumping at 100km per hour. If my buddy and her sister is at home then I know my game is over. While approaching the main door, I noticed that the whole house is dark and all windows closed. Bingo! Stage 1 cleared! Now is the critical part. Sally opened her door and on the living room. I am still standing outside. She took off her shoes and stand at the side of the door looking at me. without a second word, I stepped in. She turned and lock the gate and closed the door. The view of her from behind made me so horny. I went over and hugged her from behind. And I started kissing her ear. She didn't resist and I know YES!!!! Tonight I am going to eat you up!!! Slowly my hand went up to her boobs and started pressing and caress her boobs. Sally closed her eyes and came with a soft moan. Her moan made me so horny. Her dick is standing hard. I grab her to the sofa and started frenching her....she was enjoying it...and my hand started to go south...caressing her thigh. Then my finger was touching her pussy with her panty on. She immediately push my hand away. I am so horny!!! I tried to pull her tight dress on to expose her panty while frenching but it was too tight...I then force her down to the sofa with her lying down. I started to kiss her neck and then her armpit. She still smell good after the whole day!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

Her moaning continue and she was closing her eyes all along. I unzip her dress and I am excited to see Sally's body! Slowly I undress her dress and she opened her eyes and looked at me. She looked demure and shy. When I took off her dress, she was wearing a orange colour plain silky material bra. It was a maximizer which is squeezing her boobs to create a nice cleavage. I cannot resist but to go straight to lick and kiss her cleavage. The smell and feel was excellent! I can feel my pre-cummed dripping. She is also wearing a matching orange colour panty. I told Sally you are so sexy and pretty. I must have you today. She push me away and said we cannot do this. I am your buddy mum and how can you face my buddy next time, etc. This make me even more high! I pull up her bra to expose her 34C boobs! Her boobs size is just nice. Not too big and not too small. Black medium size nipple. Her boobs is abit shaggy due to her age I think. But I just love it. I keep sucking her nipple and licking her boobs for a good 5 mins. And she was moaning all the while. Slowly I make my way down to her panty. And started to lick her tight and pussy with her panty on. Sally closed her leg and try to push my head away. I resisted and force open her leg. I aggressively pulll her panty down and she was resisting the move. Immediately I went to french her and somehow the resistance soften. I manage to pull down her panty and insert my finger in. Sally jump up and try to pull my hand away. She told me pain. Maybe I used too much force. I went down and spread her leg and have a good look at her pussy. Is all wet and the pussy lips are so seducing that I went on to give her a good lick. Her moaning get louder and and she tried to push my head away. Keep telling me dun do it. Is dirty. The taste of her cum is so nice. My licking and sucking get intense and she started pulling my hair.She was shivering and moaning at the same time. Her pussy was just too nice to stop. After a good 10 mins I finally stopped. She was closing her eyes and grabbing her dress. I ask Sally when was the last time someone lick your pussy. She told me you are the second person who had licked her pussy before. I felt so honour and horny. I took off her pants and boxer and expose my standing dick. Sally was kind of shy when she see it. She didn't volunteer to do a BJ for me. I didn't force it down to her as I felt it is a basis respect to such a beautiful lady. And also I was damn horny that I wanted to poke her sexy pussy immediately. I lift up sally leg and get into position. She was kind of surprise and resisted my action abit. She immediately try to get up but I force her down abit. She ask me do I have a condom? She cannot get pregnant. I told her know but I wouldn't shoot inside for sure. She keep of hesitated and even before she can react. I lift up her leg again and went in. IT is a dream come thru! I am fucking Sally. She was moaning softly and grabbing my hand. My speed went faster and faster. Her moaning keep louder. I immediately went on do some frenching. The sound of the "pak pak" was getting louder. The sight of Sally enjoying the fuck with her boobs shaking make me wanted cum. Sally keep repeating to me not to cum inside. After awhile I really can't take it. I pull out my dick and shoot my cum onto her boobs. The feeling cannot be describe. I went on to french her while lying beside her. This is one of my best fuck in my life. Maybe because it is Sally. I took Sally's panty and smell it and use it to clean her boobs. Sally hit me and said why use her panty and not tissue. I asked her can she wear the panty and go down and bring supper. She pinched me and said silly. After this fuck, sally is open to me!!!! This is not the only action for the night.....
Old 07-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
Gd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story, please continue.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
.... Sally closed her eyes and came with a soft moan. Her moan made me so horny. Her dick is standing hard. ......!
No offense bro. But can't help laughing when I read that she has a dick!!

Clearly a typo. No offense.

Please do continue. Support!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1