The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

I am under East coast plan ..

not sure who to vote for , and i never follow up all these drama happenings
Old 07-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Voting is 200% secret. My sister is teacher and worked as counting agent a lot of times. Totally impossible to find out and to be honest pap don't care.

But of course they care about that particular school what's the % of votes so they can redraw the boundaries next election

This is so true. Redrawing again and again already ensure victory.

I wonder how much those guys are being paid.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
moochee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post

No need to follow, don't vote the one who cannot string a proper sentence
Old 07-07-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Zhuge Liang so smart also cannot fully restore Han dynasty. Why? Cuz 1 person alone smart is not enough.
Zhuge Liang was smart but his real problem was that he was blindly loyal! Even when the "prince" was clearly incompetent.

Any similarity is pure coincidence
Old 07-07-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very very big plan for East Coast, an East Coast plan, please vote wisely
Old 07-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: GE coming

Tonight broadcasts. Only two points. Hold on. Mine friend told me past 55 yrs we do have ang mo man taking part in GE. Usually with WP and RP. Of course yrs ago a PAP MP at Pongol West? Michael Palmer. He step down because he think with his dick instead of his mind.

Now. Being born local and lived thru the Hotel New World collapsed. I need to correct the statement. CD helped in this ops. CD was formed after this crisis because we need to be prepared for disasters. This is not a military and home team matters, of course help is appreciated.

This is a country of many nations. We marry foreigners. The first Malaysian girl married into this country, 55 yrs ago. She is 80 yrs ago and we wish her a happy life. This has never stop. But population white papers fixed 6.9m people till 2030. The gov control foreigners marrying into this red dot. This is what young people need and could PAP grant PR and new citizens to all request?

I cannot answer this Q.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

That's a comfort to know bro....glad to hear that it is confi. thanks for sharing

Quote:
Voting is 200% secret. My sister is teacher and worked as counting agent a lot of times. Totally impossible to find out and to be honest pap don't care.

But of course they care about that particular school what's the % of votes so they can redraw the boundaries next election
Old 07-07-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just look at how the WP team today go until Pulau Ubin for outreach you know liao lor. They are ready and sincere to serve. All 5 of them top quality one, not just nicole.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

apologies, incorrect post

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-07-2020 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Just look at how the WP team today go until Pulau Ubin for outreach you know liao lor. They are ready and sincere to serve. All 5 of them top quality one, not just nicole.
Really? Where is the source?
Old 07-07-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Quite true. I just had one friend who asked me if she would suffer from a diminished chance of balloting for a BTO HDB if she were to vote for the opposition party this GE.
https://mustsharenews.com/workers-party-votes-secret/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1177708615921992

Workers’ Party Explains How Votes Are Secret, Ballots Kept In Sealed Boxes
They ensure secrecy in every step.

For those who’ve voted before, you’d know that the poll cards or ballot papers contain unique identifiers like a serial number.

With this knowledge, many speculations have arisen about whether our votes are really secret.

Hoping to assure people that they are, The Workers’ Party (WP) released a video explaining how the secrecy is sustained throughout the entire election process.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1177708615921992

Candidates check every step of the way

The video starts by stating candidates’ involvement in checking everything even before polls open.

First, they check that ballot boxes are empty before voters start streaming in. Polling Agents then cross-check voters against the Registers of Electors, using the serial number to take stock of the number of people coming.

This step is essential in ensuring that each person only gets 1 vote.

At the end of polling, Agents inspect boxes for seals, which should bear signatures of candidates who’ve confirmed that everything is in order.

They later transport the boxes to counting centres.

Ballot boxes sealed & stored safely

Of course, they’ll have to break the seal to count the votes, but boxes will bear new seals and signatures afterwards, before going to the Supreme Court.

There, they’re stored in vaults for 6 months, “just in case anyone challenges the election results in Court.”

Candidates will return after 6 months to witness the subsequent steps:

checking that the seals are intact
transportation of ballot boxes to the incinerator
destruction of ballot papers
Since all candidates are part of the process from start till long after the actual election ends, voters can trust that the secrecy of their votes is certain.

Your votes are safe, so vote wisely

Our Government already strives for a system of checks and balances, so there’s no need to worry too much about confidentiality.

What should be foremost on our minds now that elections are near is to vote for the candidates we believe will best serve our community.

Follow election news and rallies closely, and remember to vote wisely, as every vote counts.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro funboi, fyi, Presidents are no longer elected...reverted back to appointed if i m not wrong
Wrong. Elected Presidency is still there , just that for Halimah's case, the Govt disqualify other candidates so Halimah walkover.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

https://www.facebook.com/workerspart...0258588597031/

https://www.facebook.com/workerspart...7708615921992/
Old 08-07-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)