The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
What kind of scam is this?

So, got some chio girls friend me on FB. Or I friend them, I can't remember. They look pretty and dress sexy. Some of then admit to me they are pros and even give me a rate, which is always the same. $200 for 1 hr, unlimited shots. Sometimes, will discount to $150. They claim they are in a hotel in Orchard area. However, when I discuss payment method with them, they refuse to be paid in cash. Which is a first for me. They want me to go to 7-11 and buy a Razer Gold. I have never seen any pros reject cash in all my years of cheonging. What the f is that Razer Gold? And how do they they earn the money? How does the scam work?
Old 05-07-2020, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Tangbats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What kind of scam is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
So, got some chio girls friend me on FB. Or I friend them, I can't remember. They look pretty and dress sexy. Some of then admit to me they are pros and even give me a rate, which is always the same. $200 for 1 hr, unlimited shots. Sometimes, will discount to $150. They claim they are in a hotel in Orchard area. However, when I discuss payment method with them, they refuse to be paid in cash. Which is a first for me. They want me to go to 7-11 and buy a Razer Gold. I have never seen any pros reject cash in all my years of cheonging. What the f is that Razer Gold? And how do they they earn the money? How does the scam work?
Its a scam bro. 100%. Based on my experience. Haha That kind of scam is only on michat app. And 150 for unlimited shot is too good to be true. If its good to be true then its a bullshit. Haha. I always keep that in mind.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

This scam discussed in many threads past 10 years.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
scam lah, as long as no meet up and pay in cash, any other payment mode is a scam...like those cards you buy scratch and tell them the number, with that they can purchase items on line..
Old 05-07-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Marypm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm scam TS. The other well known scammer I know is none other than our government
Old 05-07-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirm scam la i can even bargain down to $100 for overnight unlimited shots plus aj and raw
Old 05-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
petithand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long as pay advance in any other forms means scam
Old 06-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangbats View Post
Its a scam bro. 100%. Based on my experience. Haha That kind of scam is only on michat app. And 150 for unlimited shot is too good to be true. If its good to be true then its a bullshit. Haha. I always keep that in mind.
Ok, thanks for letting me know
Old 06-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
scam lah, as long as no meet up and pay in cash, any other payment mode is a scam...like those cards you buy scratch and tell them the number, with that they can purchase items on line..
I see. So they want u to prepay first before meeting up? WTF. I would never do that.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marypm View Post
Confirm scam TS. The other well known scammer I know is none other than our government
The govt is the biggest scammer and they hate competition. LOL
Old 06-07-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by petithand View Post
As long as pay advance in any other forms means scam
This is the thing right, she never ask me to pay in advance. Just said that the Razer Gold is the form of payment.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
freeneasy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's a gift card for gamers
Old 07-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You buy the card, later she/he(most probably) will ask u for the pin on the card. In layman term, u use ur money to buy a gaming digital card and he use that as a medium go scam your money.

You can proceed to tell her you bought and see her reply. Then you will understand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1