The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential
How to woo chio bu hr

this is my story.

I was supposed to start work with the company in april. Due to CB, the company temporarily have to close down so i cannot start work.

Last monday i email to hr to ask when can start work. The hr girl use her hp number to call me to tell me still cannot start work at the moment.

I suppose she wfh that is why she use hp to call me. I have saved her number in my phonebook. I can see from her whatsapp and wechat profile picture that she is chio.

I did a search on facebook and saw her profile. She is still single.

So how should i woo her?
Old 06-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kienmeng View Post
this is my story.

I was supposed to start work with the company in april. Due to CB, the company temporarily have to close down so i cannot start work.

Last monday i email to hr to ask when can start work. The hr girl use her hp number to call me to tell me still cannot start work at the moment.

I suppose she wfh that is why she use hp to call me. I have saved her number in my phonebook. I can see from her whatsapp and wechat profile picture that she is chio.

So how should i woo her?
Ask her when you can start work? That’s a start
Old 06-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kienmeng is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How to woo chio bu hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Ask her when you can start work? That’s a start
After that than how to continue?
Old 06-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After that than how to continue?
Once you start work, then the real action starts. If not, it's just like playing online games. Keyboard warrior, not Ultimate Warrior.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 06-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is my story.

So how should i woo her?
you go and ask your that security guard friend lor... he level sibeh high one.. he teach u liao no need to woo anymore you jit tao jio her come out and put remote control inside her cb... just dun go courts or best denki or harvey norman these type of place...

remember to come back here write story hor...
Old 06-07-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

show her the electric tennis racket from ur other thread...will definitely get her excited
Old 07-07-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Try to think with your big head before deciding your next move. Firstly, you had not met her before in real life. Many girls use apps to enhance their photos. What you see in whatsapp or facebook may differ from real life. If you choose whatsapp profile photo, you will also choose the photo which is nicest right? Check out the real her before you show your fangs.

Secondly, if she is pretty and single, many guys will be bio-ing her at work right? In comes a newbie to snatch the pretty girl... you will surely get marked at work. Are you here to work or to chase after skirts? If I were you, I will settle down in the new company first and build up a favourable impression among colleagues before making my move.

Lastly as many people say, don't shit where you eat. What if you tried and did not succeed? Then she may turn the tables on you and say you harass her or are a stalker. In today's environment, if a lady say things like this, very bad situation for us guys. It is up to us to prove our innocence. Even if you leave the company, your next company's HR may call this company up for reference checks. Not good for career.

Plus so what if you managed to woo this girl? Can get married and live happily ever after? If not, break up already and see each other at work? Awkward lah. Get to know her character first before deciding. Some girls are pretty but have lousy characters. So in maths, from this kind of combination you... (pretty) face + (lousy) character = (pretty lousy)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1