The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
still got more updates...
Simi?! Simi?! I missed having my dick sucked by the WLs - a sentiment shared by other bros here I’m sure 😩
Old 18-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can't wait to unload
Old 18-06-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Lim View Post
H26 gals already shifted to other houses in Apr b4 go back m’sia.
Move to other houses along Petain? If so, anyone knows the new house and room that Cookie and Queene move too?
Old 20-06-2020, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
But Zarina is post-op leh. Only if you don't like actual abalone then will have competition lah
But Bro seems like Zarina got birth stretch marks leh....
Old 20-06-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

H22 and H26 close down already. not going to reopen.
Old 20-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
H22 and H26 close down already. not going to reopen.
OMG then where will Sally and Joyce gonna go next?! Hope they will get another room in another house...
Old 20-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
OMG then where will Sally and Joyce gonna go next?! Hope they will get another room in another house...
stay tuned!... some will be at H24.
Old 20-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:

Janet always complained to me back then about her H28 boss... She told me last year, the old lady Permed haired boss when she wanted to give up the old house, once floated the idea of renting at Desker before finally moving to present the house.. Obviously Janet not happy with the idea since that place too exposed with the Banglas and Ahnehs able to stand outside and oggle at the girls... In fact Janet was quite happy with her present room since it's spacious compared to her old room.. Can't imagine if one day PT girls relocate to Desker.... Zarina Queen of Desker will have stiff competition Liao..
LOL when I mentioned about the Anehs and Banglas about this post, a fucktard zapped me and left behind remarks that I'm a racist blah blah. Seems like I hit someone's raw nerve when I mentioned about these Anehs , Banglas... to whom it may concern, u love suck Aneh Bangla cocks? Maybe u the chap who loves waiting at Mustafa Ctr taxi stand and mingle with the Aneh gay boys there.... I don't care about all these points lah.... Even the PT girls also sian see these workers loitering outside their rooms... Really fucktard online cowardly behaviour...
Old 20-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
stay tuned!... some will be at H24.
Thanks Bro waiting for your updates... WhatsApped my regular on her spare no few days back..I know she's back in JB.. but she yet to reply to me...
Old 20-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

It's confirmed 2 PT OKTs have given up their licences. But some of their WLs have appeal to AV to let them remain in PT under other OKTs. Another OKT has indicated she wants to give up her licence too.... but AV yet to receive her submission. Hopefully she only talk talk and not really give up her license..... otherwise big loss to punters as her house has some of the most angpai WLs in PT.
Old 20-06-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
It's confirmed 2 PT OKTs have given up their licences. But some of their WLs have appeal to AV to let them remain in PT under other OKTs. Another OKT has indicated she wants to give up her licence too.... but AV yet to receive her submission. Hopefully she only talk talk and not really give up her license..... otherwise big loss to punters as her house has some of the most angpai WLs in PT.
I got the feeling the OKT that wants to give up is the last house.... If really true, then it's really a tragedy for all punters regular with the Ang Pais there.... Where else then to get my Malaysia MILFs fix if my favourite PT house closes down? Fuck u Covid!
Old 20-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got the feeling the OKT that wants to give up is the last house.... If really true, then it's really a tragedy for all punters regular with the Ang Pais there.... Where else then to get my Malaysia MILFs fix if my favourite PT house closes down? Fuck u Covid!
So far got 2 houses close liao during this COVID.
Old 21-06-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Just to share.... One time I took bus back home around 8 pm... Bus stopped at the bus stop outside the Indian temple... Wendy boarded the bus... She saw me sitting behind and she waved at me... I waved back.. didn't approach her as I wanted to respect her privacy... She was wearing specs, jeans and she really looked like your typical jiuhu factory worker... My imagination went bit wild during the bus journey... Can imagine the wild bush that she was growing below.... Many times took Wendy back then before I became regular of Janet and Sally.. And I can't remember Wendy ever trimming her jungle below... And she alighted when the bus stopped at Aljunied...
Old 21-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

I also meet before some of my regular girls outside. They are nice people.
Old 21-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

I come across two PT girls fb, and was happy they travel around Malaysia. Since PT could be back in biz after P3. They took leaves and, went on a local tour because Malaysia took away btw states lock down.

Two girls at Ipoh as I wrote. Pic was uploaded on Thursday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1