The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of
Re: 小哥哥艾理 Youtube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
haha i also tried but not easy...give up half way
only a few can piece them up. the rest still missing a few parts here and there.

i only see whether the ending match the starting of the other files, then rename them as 1,2,3,4...etc. then go video editor and put them accordingly haha.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
only a few can piece them up. the rest still missing a few parts here and there.

i only see whether the ending match the starting of the other files, then rename them as 1,2,3,4...etc. then go video editor and put them accordingly haha.
can u share a screencapture of the folder? if got the filename (1..2..3...) and thumbnail preview of the video, perfect liao!
Old 07-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

Quote:
can u share a screencapture of the folder? if got the filename (1..2..3...) and thumbnail preview of the video, perfect liao!
I deleted the segment files after merging to save space haha.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

hope this helps!
Old 07-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Quote:

hope this helps!

These cannot be found different vids
Old 07-09-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
For those downloading, here's the sequence of the videos

The rest are just the videos shot on their phones, didnt bother reviewing it.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energybost View Post

bro, the video shot on their phone are also segments. i also merge them after finding out that it's been splitted too.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2934 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by energybost View Post

Very effort sia...I just skip and watch those segments I wana watch...LOL
Old 07-09-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3292 / Power: 17
greatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for sharing these series @marzden and also the order for the latest release @Energyboost

I saw his YouTube channel quite afew time and was always curious what’s the uncensored version and whether if he does film in the bedroom with each lady that he’s interviewed as some of the YouTube videos, the ladies are 🔥🔥
Old 09-09-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
bro, the video shot on their phone are also segments. i also merge them after finding out that it's been splitted too.
Yeah I know, I not interested in them so didn't bother.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1047 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2928 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatdrakgd View Post
Thanks a lot for sharing these series @marzden and also the order for the latest release @Energyboost

I saw his YouTube channel quite afew time and was always curious what’s the uncensored version and whether if he does film in the bedroom with each lady that he’s interviewed as some of the YouTube videos, the ladies are 🔥🔥
The YouTube channel is actually a teaser as you will never see nudity. It's good paid channel that has all the uncensored vids.
The latest one where he invited several men and women to a party. This one would be interesting as they were paired by volunteering, men chose women.
While he portrayed them, especially the men to be randomly found on the street, I doubt it. Even as a single with a normal day job, who would want to be filmed and leaked?
Anyway, just enjoy them than trying to csi them.
Hope to see the uncensored version here soon.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3292 / Power: 17
greatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond reputegreatdrakgd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The YouTube channel is actually a teaser as you will never see nudity. It's good paid channel that has all the uncensored vids.
The latest one where he invited several men and women to a party. This one would be interesting as they were paired by volunteering, men chose women.
While he portrayed them, especially the men to be randomly found on the street, I doubt it. Even as a single with a normal day job, who would want to be filmed and leaked?
Anyway, just enjoy them than trying to csi them.
Hope to see the uncensored version here soon.
Yup that is true, especially when they are filmed with full face uncensored, it’s risky that friends or family recognize them. Same also hope to see uncensored version 👌
Old 10-09-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 12
siaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to allsiaochung is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
I can't access the link. Can someone repost?
Old 13-09-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

https://mypikpak.com/s/VNeDtKnuPCpAcN8Lr4ggPgIio1
reposted.
thanks to the original poster
Old 14-09-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Noobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNoobz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to merge the clips in the sequence stated by energybost.

https://bunkrr.su/v/nTxl3w7B2vpki - clip 1

https://bunkrr.su/v/FJPF5UMaHl8Ea -clip 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1