The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2005, 12:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

yo brudder dekuip..i have this feeling we might same taste of babes...
i sort of like this type one..u like?

Old 15-11-2005, 12:18 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

more...

Old 15-11-2005, 12:22 PM

last..

enjoy Dekuip...shhh...dun tell KLK..
Old 18-11-2005, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatoniC
hello brothers,

taurus,stiffneck,dekuip,ktlover,klkool

I really need to find out something badly else my life wont be complete.

I know all of you are pro Hatyai.

The other day I heard this thai love song sung that i really like it so much.

I wasnt able to get the singer or title of the song.

The description of the song is:

1) sung by a female singer
2) a popular song in thailand. (heard it at water bar and kiss channel)
3) love song i suppose (because of the tune)

Anyone here can help me locate the song will be much appreciated.

Please....
wow..like that there r 1001 songs regards to this description...
some popular female singers is PARN..
i direct you to this thread..brudders there will be able to help...
http://samsforum.com/showthr...ght=thai+songs
Old 21-11-2005, 02:22 PM

Thailand Uni Student....
Old 21-11-2005, 08:49 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan
long is long lar but need to let ppl know early mah so can plan. even plan aug go hk laio.
Bro,

Actually to go hatyai no need to plan 1, just bring enuff bullet thats softs all the planning... Wiv all my trip i went before i always felt good if i can make the ppls happy there, ofcoz is money an issue then. This is 1 of the things i do enjoy must when i'm on vacantion.
Old 22-11-2005, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

Actually to go hatyai no need to plan 1, just bring enuff bullet thats softs all the planning... Wiv all my trip i went before i always felt good if i can make the ppls happy there, ofcoz is money an issue then. This is 1 of the things i do enjoy must when i'm on vacantion.
yeah..agree with u totally...and also to enjoy the fullest and dun let the bastards gets u down....
but me a bit slightly different from u brudder. money not necessary be a issue..its actually the company...
Old 25-11-2005, 09:16 PM

Post Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

yo Dekuip/KLKOOL... what do you guys think of this?? kekeke...

Malaysians shun Hatyai and Bali
Sim Bak Heng

JOHOR BARU, Nov 23:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bird flu scare and security concerns in Thailand and Indonesia are forcing Malaysians to turn to other Southeast Asian countries for their year-end holidays.
Hatyai and Pattani in southern Thailand, as well as Bali and Jakarta, which are traditionally the popular holiday destinations, are now low on the list.

Even the number of people going to Hatyai for weekends has dropped significantly.

Flight and package tour bookings for these destinations have plunged by more than 50 per cent. Some tour agencies have cancelled tours because of poor demand.

For the year-end holiday season, Malaysians favour destinations such as Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong and China.

Commonwealth Travel Corporation Sdn Bhd sales manager Hammond Choo said his company had advertised tour packages to Thailand and Indonesia two months ago but had to cancel them due to poor response.

"The recent bombings in Bali is the reason why tourists are reluctant to go to the island.

"In southern Thailand, the shootings are causing fear.

"China is still a popular choice but there are fewer enquiries for holidays in Harbin in northeast China as the province is the first stop of the south-bound migratory birds which may carry the avian flu virus.

"Our popular routes this year are Taiwan, Hong Kong and China."

Vacation Hub Travel and Tour Sdn Bhd managing director K.K. Lai said he had cancelled all packages to Bali and demand for tickets and packages to southern Thailand had also dropped.

He said Bali was a popular choice until the bombings last month which scared off all potential tourists. The bird flu scare in Indonesia was another contributing factor.

"For Thailand, the demand for packages to Bangkok and Chiangmai are still good although there is a slight drop compared with last year. But for Hatyai, the drop is huge."

ZA Empire Travel and Tour Sdn Bhd managing director Zainal Abidin Abd Hamid said his company usually handled corporate tours for government servants to Indonesia and Thailand.

He noted a sharp drop in bookings from civil servants to the two countries this year. Many are sticking to domestic tours.

"No one bothered to enquire about packages to Hatyai and Bali. Can you imagine that?"

The demand for tour packages to the United States and Europe is also low because of the unfavourable exchange rates.
Old 26-11-2005, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Malaysians boycott Haadyai ...........

Look at it another way ............

If less people go to Haadyai, then those who are there have MORE choices and the prices will also DROP because the OKTs cannot ' tarik harga ' with us ..... It come down to simple economics and the Law of Supply and Demand ........

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 28-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75

i miss my dancing pig...
Ok lah! Your dancing pig is back!

Well to make a long story short,stayed at her "flat" for 5 nights and "moved" out on the 6th night (without telling her cus was tired of her temper!But did sms her later about how i feel about her and that was,we can be friends and not lovers) spent 6th night till 8th night at hotel (two nights at ne-o hotel and the last night at golden crown)And had a few FLs.The rest of the FR can be very boring so if you do not like to read a long winded FR pls stop here,thanks.

The 1st till 5th nights at Hatyai.

The FR from the 1st till 5th day nothing much happen.Very boring cus stayed at her flat and did not go out(had very little mony to spend so no choice and it was raining for days on end).Except the first night went to paragon in Hatyai and the 3rd night went to paragon at danok.(yes danok has a paragon opened on loy ka tong if not wrong)But had the chance to see first hand how the WL work their KC on the phone as well as sms(two of her friends Ah Mot and Ah Oor always come over).Even had the chance to sms back for them back to thier "cag"s(customers).PRICELESS

The FR for the 6th night a bit more intersting(got my pay so now can cheong mah!).

6th night went paragon along.After went in was pested by a FL (not my type).
Told her that i like to be alone and she still will not go away.
Then tell her that i have a "tirak" and if she sees me with her i will get F@CK big time!
But that still did not work CCB!
But luckly the waiter saw what was happening and help me to move to another table far far away,at the other end of the disco in fact kekekekeke!
Was drinking at my table then a WL named yok/mimi came to my table.(Brudder taurus this was the WL that sent you back to the hotel when you were too drunk to go back by yourself!Her friend the golded hair one went back to kampong)
On seeing the WL coming to my table the waiter Ah dtioi came and asked me if he should chase her away,since i "know" her so let her stay at my table.Then her "friend" (another FL) named Ah Oink came over not that good looking but was a good dancer and had a very sexy body.Talked a bit but that night did not feel like taking any WL so just danced the night away.At the end of the disco was going out when i saw Ah Mot.
(i had wanted to talk to Ah Mot cus she had a miss understanding with my former WL named Ah Pay)
Since Ah Yok asked Ah Mot to join her at her flat to dance some more,i tagged along.So i can have the chance to talk to Ah Mot about Ah Pay.
Reached her flat and the two of them took some "yah" offered me but i am not into this kind of thing so rejected "it".So i just sit down and see how TGs behave when they are "high",quite intersting kekekekekeke!
They danced till morning and when Ah Mot wanted to go back i asked her to go back to me room so that i can talk to her.She agreed and off we went back to my room.We were too tired to talk when we reached my room and both went to sleep!

The 7th day

When i woke up and found myself hugging Ah Mot!Oh well might as well enjoy it!So when Ah Mot woke up and said that she needs to go back i told her that since i need to talk to her i will "book" her that day.
She wanted to go back to change and have her dinner so told her to take her time and went to take my lunch/dinner (it was around 1630hrs?) at Deep Point at the corner of see kim yong.Ne-o hotel is about 20sec from see kim yong.(one of the waiteres at Deep Point quite jude so that was the reason for having a beer too!)

After lunch/dinner? went to LGP area to buy some things i needed.Was walking when i saw Ah Bow (brudder taurus that was the WL that mr sleeper had "got" at Deep Wonder remember you had a hand in it too!) she looked at me and i called out her name,she was quite shocked that i could remember her name!(i am a sucker for a good BBBJ and as Mr sleeper said that she gave very good head so can remember her name kekekekekekek!) i got her number and told her that i will call her tomorrow.(i have a thai number from my last trip so calling them will not be expensive,this is a good way to call /collect the WL numbers without giving out your sin number.)
Went back the hotel room to meet Ah Mot and we drank some vodka.(She asked that i give her the vodka bottle after i am done with it)Talked to her about Ah Pay to clear up the miss understanding.

Since i had paid her for that day might as well try her out.She has got a slim and taunt body mah!
Had noticed that when she was at Ah Pay flat might as well kill two birds with one stone.(clearing the miss understanding and bonking that body!)
But the sad thing was i could not "come".Maybe bonking your former WL friend had some kind of barrier?
Was feeling a bit sad so told Ah Mot that she could go off for the day.Was thinking of having other WL so that i could "come".Must try again on other WL since i was in Hatyai right?

Went to paragon (had called Ah Dtioi to reserve a table as it was a friday night)
Not long after Ah Onik came over to dance with me.This i must say again she is a very good dancer!Later her friend Ah Noi came to join us at my table.

NBssssss this Ah Noi was my type!Fair small size,pretty and had a sexy body, boobs small (i am a boobs lover but no one is perfect right?) but her dressing
that night one could not tell!
Was dancing the night away with Ah Onik but was watching Ah Noi every move!Quite a few guys was asking her to dance with them.If only she would not be booked that night and only if i could have the two of them slup!

Dinner time is here so will do the rest of the FR later can?

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 29-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The 7th day part 2

As luck would have it Ah Noi rejected all the males at the disco!One was a non-thai but had wanted to go off before the disco closed and Ah Noi did want to leave before that while the other was a thai which Pii Onik advise her not to "take". (no offence or disrespect to all thais of course!)
We were asking each other where we should be going?
So i said why not my hotel room?
They asked if there was music in my room i said yes (althought i did not know if the room had or not kekekeke!)
So off we went to my room.In the hotel lift Ah Onik asked the magic question if i would like to have both of them!!!
But Ah Noi answered first and said NO! (sobs) Can see my dreams of bonkings Ah Noi going down the longkang!
Once in my room checked that i did not have MTV in the room!
Oh double sh$t can see my dream of bonking Ah Noi going further and further down the longkang!
But clever Ah Onik called the bellboy to try to arrange for the music.
In no time Ah Onik said that the music can be arranged for $500 baht!!!(have hope now slup!)
Ah Onik then asked me the question again if i wanted to book the TWO OF THEM again.
I quickly looked at Ah Noi and she just nod her head!!! Ho say liao!Now not only do i get to bonk Ah Onik but Ah Noi as well!!!
I quickly asked if it was a tarma or what? (well one can have dreams right?)Ah Noi said no way!
One at a time! (one will be in the toilet while the other worked)
Well one cannot have the cake and eat it too right?!
I was so happy that i could bonk Ah Noi so said on ah!!!(By the way brudder taurus Ah Noi speaks cantoness you know?
If you speak to her over the phone you cannot tell that she is a thai!
She said that her sister is married to a hongkie.
Still lose to Ah Pay of course!But the way she calls you "husband" in cantoness is havenly,eat your heart out!kekekekekeke)

I paid them the booking fees and Ah Onik went off to keep the money some where in Hatyai but she left her IC and Ah Noi behind.
Two secs after Ah Onik left the room Ah Noi started on me!
Just ten mins ago i thought that i would not be able to bonk Ah Noi and now she is sucking my nips!
Oh she really knows how to suck my nips!!!!
I told her that Ah Onik might be back real soon but she said never mind!
Mai too liao!
Finished round one about in about 10 to 15 mins.(yes had managed to "come" yes! yes! yes! and it was my first come in about 4 days and that to me is a very long time,brudder taurus should understand right brudder?)
Even if Ah Onik did not come back i would not mind kekekekekekeke!And even if Ah Noi went off after that round i also would not mind!!!(yes that first round was that good!!!)Respecting these two WL i will not go into details as they really treated me very very well and also OMMIAMP!!!Well i thought that,the most enjoyable part of the night was over,but how wrong i was to be!
Pls read on to find out the rest of the FR.

Ah Onik did come back in about 5 mins after the first round (don't know if she knew that i already had the first round with Ah Noi!)
But her timings was just nice!And after about 5 mins later a guy came with a VCD player with all the connection to the TV.(now then know that Hatyai had this type of svs!kekeke)
He brought some "bule film" with him.
We told him that we wanted to listen to music and not watch "blue film".(who wants to watch "blue film" if one had just "done it")
So off he went and came back in 5 mins with some VCD of songs!
But one thing no good about calling the bell boy for the "VCD man" was that the bell boy just stayed in the room with us! (talk about don't know how to do people double NBssss!!!)
Just mai soon jai (don't care about) the bell boy lol!
With the music turned up it was like a little paragon but this time i was only in my shorts and nothing else.
Ah Onik dancing was really my type,that is her ass would be always sticking to my grion area!
Where as Ah Noi dancing style was more independent but she will still hold on to my shoulders to make contact.
But most importent was that they will sometimes sandwich me when the music was good!
Now add to that i started dancing with the ladys fully clothed,but as the night went on they were down to thier underwear!!! (of course after i had asked the bell boy to leave first!)
Now think about it two ladys grinding me between them in their underwear.
We were at it for at least 5 hours (dancing that is).
But it was so enjoyable and erotic that it was like having sex for 5 hours!
Of course Ah Onik did ask me if i wanted to "do it" i told her that the dancing was better then sex any time!That was the truth and we were really enjoying ourselfs!
(brudder Taurus i think i can trust you with the short clip that i had taken of them dancing in the hotel room with me right?Will send you an e-mail later ok?)
I don't think that,that kind of mood can be recreated again!
One can never really discribe in words that kind of feeling as one has to exprence it one self to know what it feels like!

After the dancing stopped i went to "bed" with Ah Onik but as it was my second round Ah Onik could not make me come.So Ah Onik asked Ah Noi who was in the toliet to take over.
Maybe i was just too tired even Ah Noi could not make me come.
So the two of them lick me while i PCC.
Hehehehe got two of them to svs me at the same time with no time restriction kekekekekeke!!!
Finished round two with PCC.
That was one of the most interesting and enjoyable day i ever had in Hatyai period!!!(sex wise of course)
The rest of the FR is not so interesting but if you guys want me to write on pls tell me can?
Don't know if it is too boring or long winded or not?

Take care one and all!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 29-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

The 8 day

My 2nd round end around 0935 hrs.
The ever sweet Ah Onik asked me if i would like to take them again today?
Going to Paragon with not one but two WL should be interesting right?
But i had told Ah Bow that i would be taking her today.
So i told Ah Onik that,she replyed should them leave now?
I told them to stay as long as they wanted as Ah Bow was just another "friend" and not my tirak.
Ah Noi then said the sweetest thing "you are a very honest/good person pls be carefull and don't get cheated by ladys!"
First time a WL said something so direct and sweet.(i am getting to like this Ah Noi more and more not just the sex part anyway!)
Really feel like taking them again but i have told Ah Bow that i will be taking her.(i am the type of person that likes to keep my words)
Just to be safe i called Ah Bow.
She answered.Her customer Lee was not going back yet and that she could not "go" with me today!Muhahahahahaha!!!

Lady luck seams to be smileing on me today as well as i can take Ah Onik and Ah Noi again today!Without offening anyone!BIG SMILE

Need to check out of Ne-o and check in to Golden Crown as i have already bought the vocher.(the bed and room at Golden Crown is bigger mah)
The three of us have yet to sleep a wink the whole night.So asked them to go back to rest while i changed hotel.

Checked out of Ne-o,had lunch and checked in to Golden Crown.Msg them my room number.

Sleep like a pig for two hours then was awaken by my HP it was Ah Onik she was at the door.Let her in and hugged her while i sleep.One hour later Ah Noi join us.
Now picture this two ladys hugging you while you sleep!BIG BIG SMILE!!!
Did not know that sleeping could be so enjoyable too.Turn and hug the one on your left then sian turn and hug the one on your right!kekekekeke
Sleep like that till 1830 hrs.
Woke up,Ah Onik ordered room svs dinner for us.Had dinner in the room.
Called Ah Yok over to drink beer with us in the room.
Called Ah Mot to collect the empty vodka bottle.
Wonder what Ah Mot will think when she sees three ladys in my room????!!!!
Ah Mot came and collected the bottle she spoke to Ah Yok for a while,saw Ah Noi in a bath towel and Ah Onik applying make up.(cannot hide the fact that i have at least two ladys that night!)
Who cares what Ah Mot thinks anyway right?We guys come to Hatyai to have fun right?
Getting a bit of KC along the way will make it more enjoyable!

Went to paragon with three ladys.(Ah Yok,Ah Onik and Ah Noi)
With the two lovely ladys taking good care of me.(Ah Onik and Ah Noi of course)
Started to dance like no tomorrow.Sweating like a pig i was,but with two ladys helping me to fan and latter using a towel to wipe me dry every few mins.
The sweet Ah Noi even wrap an ice into the towel!(cold but nice!)

Not one min would i be "alone" as they took turns to dance with me.
Even when i was seated,if one went to the toilet the other would come over to hug me! (or let me hug!)
I was really being pampered like a king!!!
This went on the whole night.Decided to leave paragon at around 0130 hrs as we were leaving guess who i saw near the exit?
It was Ah Bow!NBsssss timing so gum!
Spoke to her with her for about 10 secs (she had her customer with her)pitch her checks and left.
On the tuk tuk (while waiting for the tuk tuk to fill up) told my ladys that i saw Ah Bow,they say timing so gum also!
But the more lagi gun thing happened as Ah Bow her friend and her customer came on the same tuk tuk with us!(super super gum!)

Well since we were on the same tuk tuk i talked to her customer Mr Lee.
Asked him when he was leaving and how long he takes to go back to KL etc.Just being friendly.(also to check out if i could have Ah Bow tomorrow in the afternoon till night as i was on a night flight mah kekekekeke!!!!)This is what i would call fate?
Had supper at LGP went back to the Hotel,had my second supper and went to sleep a happy man.(as i said before due to the reason that the two ladys treated me so good that i will respect them an not give an FR on the exprence on the bed,lets just said that i enjoyed myself )

Woke up in the early afternoon had my "lunch" on the bed.Checked my phone had 15 missed call!(on my thai number that is)
It was Ah Bow!As it was late and that she was already back in her office had to arranged with Ah Bow Mamamsan to have her sent to me!(my fault as it was 1400 hrs by then)
Just as i hung up my phone the two lovely ladys wake up and started to pack up thier things!These two ladys really know how to "do people".We TCSS for about 30 mins while they were packing up.Bid them good bye and "do lay tua eng di di" (take good care of yourselfs)
If can find the time and money must try them again!
They really know how to take good care of thier customer and not once did they ask me for my sin HP number!

About 15 mins later Ah Bow came and i had my second "lunch" on the bed!
As it was not my first "come" for that day but she tried very hard my make me happy!(Big smiles again)But alas i had to PCC to "come".But must give her credit for trying!Like sleeper said she gives good head!

Went for a real lunch opp inter hotel.(sea hum kuat tiao sin style X 2)
Bought some durian cake for my mum.Went back to my room for my last "round" lay in bed for some time then packed up and headed for the aiport.

Reach Sin around 0015 hrs went to my bike but it could not start!Maybe my bike was not happy that i did not ride her for over i week!!!(brudder Taurus you might think why i have so much time to write FR right?That is because i am on urgent leave for yesterday and today cus my bike needs to have the vale clearence done and i cannot work without my bike)

Well that is the end of my FR.Pls do not ask me to cheong for the next 3 to 6 months cus really broke.Even had to borrow money from my friend to repair my bike!

Hope you guy like my FR!!! Take care and happy bonkings to one and all!!!

Pls note that my exprence with these ladys might be different from yours as everybody "exprence" will depend on the "chemistry" between them and us.Also OMMIAMP ok!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 29-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Samster

Ok here is a pic of Ah Noi!

http://[img=http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9003/335ka.th.jpg]

Pls do not ask my for her Office as she works as a FL only.

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 30-11-2005, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah, how did stiffneck get the durian cake on the plane....
stuff them in his arse??!! hey brudder! how i know..? think durian cake is ok..as long as its not durian itself!!!
nabei every thread i go i alwasy see u lei...very free lately??kekeke...Dekuip seems busy recently..dun disturb him liao..
send my regardo to him....amigo
Old 02-12-2005, 08:52 AM

KLKOOL. dis for you to spread seeds....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1