The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2010, 01:13 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
how about Regency Hotel? Is it good? see the map also quite near by.
Is online more expensive? cause on Regency Hotel web site there is this Special lnternet Rates For Year 2010.
If brought from tour agency during CNY period will there be still room available?

Thanks bros for the kind advice.
Please kindly avoid Regency Hotel at all cost at least for me.....!

Was there before the New Year and they run on skeleton staffs......the only clean my room at 6.30Pm after many trips to the reception.

The next 2 days no-one clean the room, so got to collect your toiletries and clean towel yourself.....
Old 23-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Nice to know that you met an honest taxi driver.

But, it would be nicer to know how much you paid for your trip. Unfortunately, how honest one is, could be measured...... thank you

btw, your privacy will be respected..... It was your money that you felt well spend, sounded like you did have a good outing, cost is subjective.....
haha of course i enjoy myself total i spend around s$800 not including air tickets 3 nites of booking for a trip of 4d3n which if i go to bkk for same 4d3n and 3 nite of booking i will spend at least 2k so all in all hatyai,dannok is still very worth the money if u just wanna rest and relax and a few gd days of bonk
Old 23-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KLkianewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all brudders, had my virgin trip to Dannok/Hatyai with some friends last week from KL. Wish I had read this forum earlier, I might have even met some of you on the streets and walked right past you. Anyway it had its ups and downs from the perspective of a first timer, which I will post in a short FR later.
Old 23-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Playman for your advise. think i better give Regency hotel a miss just in cases.

any good hotels to recommend? and hotels to avoid?
Old 23-01-2010, 04:32 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Thanks Playman for your advise. think i better give Regency hotel a miss just in cases.

Go back a few pages....the answer is there..!
Old 24-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

...stay in MAYFLOWER or NEWSEASONS,,...... CENTER OF THE TOWN .... EASY SHOPPING , EATING N ONLY have to use tuk2 to go to farms ....or else call OKT to send WLs/MLs/FLs over,,,,....save expenses on transport....
Old 26-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
OnGuard1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bro here

I have my tickets to Hatyai but I email to many hotels and it seems like Hatyai is fully book on 18th Feb to 19th Feb. All not accepting and reply room is fully book....die liao...

Any idea what should I do???? Stay in the street? Haha....
Old 26-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnGuard1 View Post
To all bro here

I have my tickets to Hatyai but I email to many hotels and it seems like Hatyai is fully book on 18th Feb to 19th Feb. All not accepting and reply room is fully book....die liao...

IDEA or HELP???? of course...Maybe .... yes ...maybe ...no.....

There is an apartment directly opposite Mayflower ,just besides the 7-eleven store on the left. ..but I don't know what is the name ..it got a counter downside, I did not get the card or the telephone no. when I was there...sorry about that......what u can do is to call Mayflower n ask the staff and see whether they can help u to connect them.

Another one is down the road beside a small cafe and a dhoby shop, there is also an apartment for weekly rental.... don't know the name or number... see any bros ...who are down there ....now ...can help....

ALL THE BEST...n...best of luck.
Old 26-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
p1ng-p0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnGuard1 View Post
To all bro here

U can try the hotels further from the town centre such as Hatyai Paradise near Paragon and Bar Berry area.As for a brother who said tat a taxi to danok cost bout Baht 600-700 and he's saying tatz cheap and reasonable then i beg to differ.It cost bout Baht 400-500 or RM40-50 only coz it's always cheaper to go from Hatyai to Danok than vice versa.Recommended Travel Agent is at opposite of Kosit Hotel and the woman's name is called Ah Choo.U can try asking her for rooms also as she has block booking for Kosit Hotel too which isn't too far from town.Rates bout Baht 560 during non peak season.She has block booking for Golden Crown too which is selling bout Baht 650-670 non peak.Location is not far from New Season Hotel.Previously her Tour name was called SK i think but recently changed to a name that i've forgotten.
Old 26-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Heres a very brief FR from my trip to Hatyai, continued from the Danok thread.

Day 2
Old 27-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLkianewbie View Post
Heres a very brief FR from my trip to Hatyai, continued from the Danok thread.

Day 2
Sorry, accidentally pressed enter button, its late and im tired after long day at office.

Day 2

Arrived Hatyai 12pm, checked in to Sing Golden Hotel, a nice hotel with clean rooms, air con, SD and WIFI (890 baht per night). Our guide Mr T went ahead of us so by the time we arrived puyings were already waiting there. There was one puying for each of us and everyone went straight for 1st round but after 1 round (technically cause I didnt shoot) I wasnt very happy with mine (good service but she was quite old in her late 30s and couldnt turn me on at all, I wont bother posting the stats as I think most bros here wont pick her either but if you want please PM me, one mans food can be someone else's poison) so I decided to send her home and get a refund from Mr T for ST, which he agreed. I was going to pick another one but one of my bros Mr M later decided to pass me his puying as he had already had enough after 1 round (usually they dont agree to this but I gave more tips). Anyway went for lunch then massage at Sakura Hotel which was refreshing and rejuvenated my aching body somewhat. The massage cost 240 baht plus 100 baht tips. Went back to have another round with my new puying, which had very good service and good GFE feel although looks wise wasnt that good. After that went to dinner at a Seafood restaurant which was quite good (forgot the name), we then went to buy some liquour nearby our hotel. Proceeded straight back to Hotel and drank ourselves silly. I lasted till about abit past midnight before going to bed as I was very tired (didnt get much sleep in Dannok), originally wanted to have 1 more round with the puying and she was ready too but I had no energy left and was drunk so slept.

Girl B (PLA)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
HJ: Nil
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 8.5/10 (frenching, very pampering, service was excellent)
Damage: 3000 baht
WIR: Probably (If youre into good service)
Old 27-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Hi all bros

Bros who visit Hatyai and wish to meet up for coffee can call me at my mobile

I am here all the time except during this coming CNY holidays

See you guys here
Old 28-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, do you all know of a massage parlour in hatyai with >100 china girl?
Old 28-01-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3am Monday 25th Jan 2010

After a nice TT session with some good friends we took off for Hatyai and a nice journey and about 10.30 we reached Hatyai and went for breakfast. Checked into our hotel Golden Crown Plaza, the former Inter Hotel which was famous back in the 80s for it’s Sexy Show. Must say the hotel room is nice but problem is in the morning due to bad sound insulation you’ll probably be awoken by the sounds of all the vehicles on the street. No wifi only lan but not free!

So went to Channivate Area and went hunting before finally making my mind to take my old girl again coz was expecting the same level of service but unfortunately she has changed and I told her straightforward that this would be the last time I book her!

Name: Nong Sui
15 Channivate 1 Road, Soi1 Hatyai Songhkhla S Thailand,
Tel 074-231553 Handphone 081-3887100
Face: OK got naughty young girl look
Body: OK slim and trim
Boobs: OK, not for boobs lover
FK: Not this time coz she had bad case of bad breath and I caught a bad flu from FK her last time!
Catbath: None offered!
CBJ: Not as good as before!
FJ : Bad was quite disappointed as compared to the last time
GFE: Failed
WIR: NO
Damage: 2000 Bhats

Evening entertainment was Sakura KTV after a hefty dinner @ Log Terrace. Log Terrace is a good place to go for the ambiance and food is great and value for $.
Had supper at the famous Duck Mee Rest at the back of New Seasons and Regency Hotel area and called the day!
Old 28-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
3am Monday 25th Jan 2010

After a nice TT session with some good friends we took off for Hatyai and a nice journey and about 10.30 we reached Hatyai and went for breakfast. Checked into our hotel Golden Crown Plaza, the former Inter Hotel which was famous back in the 80s for it’s Sexy Show. Must say the hotel room is nice but problem is in the morning due to bad sound insulation you’ll probably be awoken by the sounds of all the vehicles on the street. No wifi only lan but not free!

So went to Channivate Area and went hunting before finally making my mind to take my old girl again coz was expecting the same level of service but unfortunately she has changed and I told her straightforward that this would be the last time I book her!

Name: Nong Sui
15 Channivate 1 Road, Soi1 Hatyai Songhkhla S Thailand,
Tel 074-231553 Handphone 081-3887100
Face: OK got naughty young girl look
Body: OK slim and trim
Boobs: OK, not for boobs lover
FK: Not this time coz she had bad case of bad breath and I caught a bad flu from FK her last time!
Catbath: None offered!
CBJ: Not as good as before!
FJ : Bad was quite disappointed as compared to the last time
GFE: Failed
WIR: NO
Damage: 2000 Bhats

Evening entertainment was Sakura KTV after a hefty dinner @ Log Terrace. Log Terrace is a good place to go for the ambiance and food is great and value for $.
Had supper at the famous Duck Mee Rest at the back of New Seasons and Regency Hotel area and called the day!
Nice FR bro will up you when my 24 hour is up. Some girls do change im hoping mine doesnt. Im planning to book her 4D3N straight but better just do 1 day just in case because not sure what will happen.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1