The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
CHEEBYFACE CHEEBYFACE
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

[QUOTE=taurus75]Flood update:
7 drown, Hat Yai declared disaster area

"GOD punishes the Mozlems in Southern Thailand" this should be the headline. Death to all Mozlem troublemakers in the South of Thailand! Power to the Buddhists!
Old 23-12-2005, 08:15 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

xe.com Universal Currency Converter ® Results
Live mid-market rates as of 2005.12.23 12:13:35 UTC.

1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 24.5547 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 24.5547 THB 1 THB = 0.0407253 SGD

1.00 MYR Malaysia Ringgits = 10.8283 THB Thailand Baht
1 MYR = 10.8283 THB 1 THB = 0.0923505 MYR
Old 23-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
portofino888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Flood update:

[COLOR="Red"]At least seven more people have drowned in floods in southern Thailand, mostly in Songkhla province, according to reports. Authorities declared Hat Yai district, the largest city in the South, as a disaster-zone.
So bro taurus, issit safe to go hatyai? Plan to go mid-JAN
Old 24-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
maybe something real simple ....hmmm...i still cracking my brain for the Group name.
maybe KLK can helps here...he always full of ideas..!
Wah... put me on pedestal again... no idea leh...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-12-2005, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Chuwit unveils B100m public park in Bangkok

Report from Bangkok Post dated Saturday 24 December 2005 :-

Chuwit unveils B100m public park

By Wassayos Ngamkham

Bangkok residents are today going to get another big, but this time pleasant surprise from maverick Chart Thai party MP Chuwit Kamolvisit. The massage parlour tycoon-turned-politician has always had something up his sleeve to woo the masses. This time round, he has forked out 100 million baht from his own pocket to create a public park covering six rai of land on Sukhumvit Road Soi 10. The land was the scene of the gangland-style demolition of the Sukhumvit Square nightstrip on Jan 26, 2003.

The new ``lung'' of the city will be unveiled with an expanse of lush greenery and a blaze of colourful flowers to provide some fresh air for the public.

The design of the park is under the East-meets-West theme inspired by a combination of American and Balinese landscapes. ``I believe when the park comes into being, it will help motivate Bangkokians to be more health-conscious and get into shape. It also proves that we, members of the civic sector, can act on our own initiative without begging for help from the state,'' said the former Bangkok governor candidate.

Mr Chuwit said the idea to build the park was not fantasy. The plan was floated to the public in August 2004 by Mr Chuwit while he was running for Bangkok governor. The tycoon won 300,000 votes in the race before switching his career to national politics.

``The park project is consistent with a promise I have made to the public. To those who criticise me for wanting to score political gain, I dare them to try to emulate me for the sake of public good.

``I have no ulterior motive whatsoever. I just want to show that everybody can do his or her bit to contribute to society.''

He said he designed the layout of the park himself and spent about 100 million baht building it. ``The park has got an American feel to it. Loudspeakers will be installed around the park to play soothing music to visitors,'' added Mr Chuwit, as he exulted over a replica of the Washington Monument built in the park.

He considers the replica a milestone of his personal achievement. He said the stone will be engraved with his autobiography and the story of the park.

A variety of 30 large, mature trees have been planted. Sandstone blocks sculpted into Balinese floral have been placed around the park to add oriental ambience to the otherwise western surroundings.

Running tracks have also been paved in the park for sports lovers.

He said he is devising a series of activities to liven up his park, including an ``expedition trail'' for students and facilities for aerobics and fitness work-outs.

He said his is the second private park in Thai history. The first one dates back to the reign of King Rama V over 100 years ago. Its owner was a nobleman called Phra Sappakarn. It is now the location of Wachira Hospital.

Mr Chuwit said that in his research, he had discovered that Phra Sappakarn had set aside 27 rai of his own land for the construction of the park which was named ``Park Samsen''. Three years later, the land was mortgaged with Siam Commercial Bank. Later, in the reign of King Rama VI, the government of the time bought back the property and built Wachira Hospital on the site. The second phase of construction of the park has already been planned. A public library and possibly a UN environmental office will occupy the land. ``The park will be known by the name of `Chuwit Park','' he said.

Even though he used to make a living from nightlife entertainment businesses, he will not be allowing anyone to bring alcoholic drinks to the park.
Old 24-12-2005, 08:45 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=CHEEBYFACE]
Quote:
Flood update:

"GOD punishes the Mozlems in Southern Thailand" this should be the headline. Death to all Mozlem troublemakers in the South of Thailand! Power to the Buddhists!
brudder, not beri nice to discriminate...
Old 24-12-2005, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portofino888
So bro taurus, issit safe to go hatyai? Plan to go mid-JAN
i yet to know too..has lost contact with my informer these few days. will keep u and the brudders herer update. meanwhile can always check with Uncle Teevee
Old 24-12-2005, 08:47 AM

Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah... put me on pedestal again... no idea leh...
kekeke...u have attained deity status liao mah....!
Old 24-12-2005, 08:49 AM

brudder KatoeyLover69, if can just post Hatyai related news instead of others..but nevertheless appreciate yr effort.
haev a nice weekend! dude
Old 24-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
brudder KatoeyLover69, if can just post Hatyai related news instead of others..but nevertheless appreciate yr effort.
haev a nice weekend! dude
Bro Taurus75,

Pai seh ........... posted in the WRONG thread

Supposed to post in the " ANYTHING & EVERYTHING ABOUT BANGKOK " thread ............. now done so ......... ask Boss to delete the posting
Old 24-12-2005, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro Taurus75,

Pai seh ........... posted in the WRONG thread

Supposed to post in the " ANYTHING & EVERYTHING ABOUT BANGKOK " thread ............. now done so ......... ask Boss to delete the posting
no need paisei lah..btw merry xmas to u and ANALising new year to you...
Old 24-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEEBYFACE

Not only cheebyface... but cheebymouth as well
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah cheebyface and cheebymouth... sure must give very good BJ one... I wonder how much?
Old 24-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
wah cheebyface and cheebymouth... sure must give very good BJ one... I wonder how much?
Bro Good ONE!!!!

Think it should be ok in Hatyai cus Ah Bow called me last night!(but did not answer,first time she called me mah and i was sleeping!)

Wishing all bros Merry X'mas!!!

May you all bonk throght this and many more X'mas!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 24-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Bro Good ONE!!!!

Think it should be ok in Hatyai cus Ah Bow called me last night!(but did not answer,first time she called me mah and i was sleeping!)

Wishing all bros Merry X'mas!!!

May you all bonk throght this and many more X'mas!!!!
Unfortunately a COWARD who didn't leave his nick didn't think so go minus points... what to do some ppl really got no balls.

That aside, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1