The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2011, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Been to Sayuri lately, after a year break from there.

Here goes my humble FR:
Type with iPhone, apologize with the spelling and grammar mistake.

Teerak going for some business deal, so decided to venture to one of the famous MP there. Took Tuk Tuk to there. Reached there and paid 80 baht to the Tuk Tuk, the journey is appoximately take about 10 to 15 min from Pra Singh. 

Reached there quite early, 2.30pm, and all the "suay mak pooying" is no where to be seen. Sitted at the sofa which facing the glass tank together with the Thais waiting patiently for the rest to come. 3.30pm and yet to see any pooying suit my taste.
Running out of patient, P Tak asked me to wait awhile more as it was Sunday, so they tends to come late. 
After awhile saw a short hair with a small frame body size, decided to take her and tell P Tak her no. tag, before the Thai grab her.

Gave P Tak 100 baht for tips and was introduce by him while waiting for the payment to be done at the counter. 

She barely can speak English, so had to use my 4 years of half past six Thai to communicate with her. 

After the payment, upon learning I'm a sinkie, she holds my hand and lead me the room at level 1. 

Room nothing to shout about, with mirror above the ceiling. There's a water bed, but she didnt use it for soapy massage, instead ask me to strip naked and wants to shower together at the small bathtub which was only beside the bed. Shower was relatively SOP and concentrate more on my dick.

After had shower, she asked me to watch her showering.

Sex was great, despite had a small breast. 

Face: 7/10 
Boobs: A cup
Body: small frame
BJ: 7/10
FJ: willingly to make you happy and do it till you cum.
Fingering: allowed
Frenching: didn't allowed iniately, told me due to hygiene, but gave me a short togue fight during the battle.

Took my time to load my load on her, and not a time keeper. Shower together after finished the game and asked me, do I have a gf here.
Didn't want to answer her instead asked her does she have one, told me broke off long time ago. Well Thais will always be Thais

Damage: 1.4 baht, her and room. 
             100 baht for P Tak, as he always recommend me good service girl, and surprised that he still can recognizes me.
             200 baht for her good service and effort  to make me cum.  
Left the room together with her with a smiling face, she asked me to visit her if I have time again. During that time, had a glance at the glass tank and saw a few looker, and alot of Thai poochais busy scanning the ladies inside the glass. Looks time to pay a visit again if there's a chance create by my Teerak
Old 02-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
I read somewhere else that for b2b there is a different charge. Maybe what you had was only bath + FJ and not b2b + bath + FJ. Didn't they charge you BHT500 more as a commission for the tuk tuk?
I'm not sure about the different charges for the "nuru massage" but I will be back for more action as my gf is now posted to CNX.
Nope, the Tuk Tuk didn't charge me for extra 500 baht, neither the Sayuri. Before I took the Tuk Tuk, I normally ask how much does he charge, and only will take if the price is right. He asked for 100 baht given I hailed the Tuk Tuk outside Bodhi Serene Boutique Hotel (5star hotel) but managed to nego till 80 baht. He also offer to wait till my service is done but I politely declined his offer. After finished, it's quite hard to see any Tuk Tuk around, so I were approached by one stranger who asked for 100 baht for him to send me to Changklan.

There was once, during my very first trip to there, I decided to explore after I saw one pub called Foxy Lady and reckoned it must be a " lap sap bar". That was last three years back and during Loy Krantong. My gf is dead tired after playing adventure games nearby Mae Rim, and I decided to venture alone thus taking the opportunity to try there. Went there slightly early and took Tuk Tuk from nearby Ping River. Should be near as from Changklan I walked to this Ping River to take photos on the Loy Krangtong Parade, but were asked for 150 baht since I mentioned the word "2dusti hotel" to the Tuk Tuk driver.

2dusti hotel is only 2 mins walk to foxy lady, and it's 6 star hotel. I know I got chop by him, and ever since then, when ever I hailed a Tuk Tuk, I will ask for the price before I really take it. My gf told me, anywhere within CNX city area will only cost you between 50 to 100 baht and 100 baht is consider very expensive for the local price. IMO Foxy Lady only got a handful of ladies there and only got 2 girls dancing on the pole for every dance. Maybe due to the thai festive season, however will not return to this place as during my first visit there saw few farangs. IMO places that farang frequents, will spoilt the " Sanook" factor that the club have.

Apologize for the long winded post as to share something and as for the spelling and grammar err, as I using iPhone to type.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

Hunter goes hunting again.

After had seafood dinner at Changklan, decided to go to the previous ago go as missed the treatment by one of the lady there. (my previous FR)

For those who wondering where is the exact location the ago go located at Entertainment Centre called Star Xix. First drinks applies for this ago go.

Purposely walked around the beer bar in hoping for gem in return. This place really got less customer, and has about 10 bar in all. As usual, some farangs busying playing pool with their temporary teerak.

Reached to the end and of the bar, and they had stage for muay thai fighter to perform fight, after watching the show for few mins, decided to go to the Star Xix as non of them seems interested in making business with me. On my way out walked pass one bar, saw one was not bad looking given the light is bright enough to see clearly one face compare to Star Xix.

Decided to muster up my guts and approached her. Tap at her shoulder and do the ''Wai'' and greeted her like what normally Thai do. She quite shocked and asked her if I could buy her a drink. She just nod her head.

Ordered one Barcardi Breezer for myself and blue color water for her. LD cost for 100 baht and Barcardi cost 120 baht. Her ''pasa angrik'' was quite good, and we hit off quite well, given I lied to her that this is my first time here and were on holiday trip. Majority topic talked were about the city itself. Asked her what time she knock off, can I bring her to ''Warm up'', she replied now you can bring me, but need to pay some money to her boss.

Quite surprised to heard that, as I didn't expect that she can be bar fined. Asked how much must give, and she quoted 500 THB for boss, and 2k for her, and can accompany me till the next day and even offer to bring me to Doi Suthep. She give slutty look and told me, it's been awhile she been to ''Warm Up too. Consider it quite reasonable and given that I need to sleep alone for that night as my gf was at Chiang Rai for a day business trip, and gave her the amount that she requested for. Walked outside the Entertainment Centre holding my hand and called for Tuk Tuk to bring us to Nimahemin for a disco.
She asked me where do I stay and told her just 5 min walk from Warm Up disco. Flora Hotel. Reached and ordered black label and party with her. Can see she is party animal as she can dance quite well. Club closed and off we walked to Flora Hotel. Warm Up situated at soi 17 and Flora Hotel was at soi 19. The hotel actually were already booked when I excused myself to the gents.

Sex wasn't that great, maybe due to high on whiskey.
Here is the rating:
Name:Ann
Origin: Uttaradit (same province with my gf )
Look: 6/10( one of the looker in the bar)
Body: Medium frame, with a height and fair skin.
Boobs: B cup.
BJ: going to give me BJJ, but I declined and asked her to give BJ instead. Safety come first. 7/10. Very hard working. Maybe she like to suck cock.
After required BJ, I think she knew I'm a safety person, so changed to new rubber after BJ, for FJ.
FJ: 6/10, told me tired and asked if she just like down while I do it on her.
Fingering: 10/10.
Frenching: 12/10. We were tongue locking till I cum.
GFE: 10/10 ( even sex wasn't good, but she treat you like her bf)

Had two pattern with her as she was tired, till I cum. Told me it's been awhile since she had a good sex, but I told her, but I didn't had good one though.
Promise me to after the sleep with give me one.

Washed up and we both sleep in a naked hugging each other, like gf bf.
Were wake up by her sucking my cock BBJ and gave her back a hard ram before we cum together. Checked out and went for a breakfast together before heading back to Mae Tang. Told her, got some errand to settle thus can't go to Doi Suthep together with her. I asked her handphone, maybe she will come in handy next time should my gf is out of city again. Asked me how long do I stay at CNX and hoping to club again at Warm Up, and told her that I need to go to Mae Sai for passport extension. She gave me a stunned look, and me return her a smile. Gave her the bottle of Black that left over from Warm yesterday, and we depart from nearby cafe.

Damage: 2.5k for LT
Hotel: 500 baht
Warm Up party: 2.2k for whiskey, mixer and ice and some finger food.
Breakfast: 130 baht:
Tips: 300 baht

Total damage: close to 6k baht, BUT worth as her GFE is worthless.

Apologize for the long winded FR, english and grammar mistake.

Going to Mae Sai for run visa today, YEY!! 555555+
Old 05-09-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

What are you intend to do there? Visit tourist spot in the day time? Party in the night time, by the way can I know where will you be residing in CNX.

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 05-09-2011 at 02:35 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

Slingshot, you have a MAIL!

About your hotel, I'm not sure where is it, give me the location, maybe I can tell you nearby places for chionging. Note: in CNX transportation are TuK Tuk and songtaew. Once I club on my own at Warm Up, and find out that these TuK Tuk doesn't want to go to my house in Mae Tang, so I got no choice to call my gf's friend to pick me up, and got earful from her after that incident. Best is to get taxi name card during your arrival from CNX domestic airport, 120 baht from airport to send to your hotel within the city area. From there try to nego should you know on that particular night you need his service.
After knowing that transport is hard to get especially during wee hours. After staying here for a months plus, I learnt that, renting a motorbike is cheaper then taking a tuk tuk, when my gf is out of city for business with her car. Bike rental are @ 160 baht per day. At time I do get lost esspecially hunting for a new play ground.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Centara Duangtawan is just next to night bazaar. Almost opposite is Meridien.

Good advice on cabbie contact, as tuk2 and songtaews hard to come by after hours (outlying areas)
Old 05-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

If, it's opposite Le Meridien, @ Changklan night bazaar, then going to Entertainment Complex is just a 5 mins walk from your hotel. Better still ,no need to pay for the guest house outside the Entertainment Complex for a ST deeds, and Foxy Lady is just 10 min walk from your hotel.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Just to share,

After been to some places in CNX, I generally find Thais in CNX can speak good English compare to the Thais in Krung Thep.

Slingshot,

Last but not least, there's one night bazaar in CNX which opens on every Sunday, IMO, you should pay visit to this night bazaar, alot of things to buy here compare to the weekend market at Jj mall Krung Thep. Happy hunting na. 555555+
Old 05-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

From Centara, walking out of the hotel lobby, turn left and head down the block; there's a really nice cafe there with awesome breakfasts. Continue down after crossing the road and you'd be at the Entertainment Complex. Past that are the rows of beer bars/pubs. There's an AGG there across the soi. To get there, walk into the Complex and turn right.

When you hit the main road, turn right to get to Star XIX.

If you turn right from the hotel lobby, take the small soi behind Meridien and follow it straight to Foxy Lady.

---

The weekend evening/night bazaar is at the Thapae(sic) Gate area. Mostly nick knacks and assorted things. Would be a waste of time if not for that you could try picking up cute girls from here. :P

Quote:
After been to some places in CNX, I generally find Thais in CNX can speak good English compare to the Thais in Krung Thep.
I've always associated this with the large farang retiree contingent there.
Old 05-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
always associated this with the large farang retiree contingent there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553
generally find Thais in CNX can speak good English compare to the Thais in Krung Thep
CNX has a mix of farang residents, unlike big spread of krungthep.

Didn't know the night scene so close to Central, as always stopped overnight at CNX (enroute to Lampang). Hmmm, will bear in mind once I escape the clutches of my side dish
Old 05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
I read somewhere else that for b2b there is a different charge. Maybe what you had was only bath + FJ and not b2b + bath + FJ. Didn't they charge you BHT500 more as a commission for the tuk tuk?
i think got no tuk tuk commission. pandora have....
Old 06-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

Wow, didn't know that alot of samsters residing in CNX. Hopefully one day we can drink coffee together while bio-ing the CMU pooying. 555555+
Old 06-09-2011, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

I can only wish that I reside in CNX. :P
Old 06-09-2011, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
From Centara, walking out of the hotel lobby, turn left and head down the block; there's a really nice cafe there with awesome breakfasts. Continue down after crossing the road and you'd be at the Entertainment Complex. Past that are the rows of beer bars/pubs. There's an AGG there across the soi. To get there, walk into the Complex and turn right.

When you hit the main road, turn right to get to Star XIX.

If you turn right from the hotel lobby, take the small soi behind Meridien and follow it straight to Foxy Lady.

---

The weekend evening/night bazaar is at the Thapae(sic) Gate area. Mostly nick knacks and assorted things. Would be a waste of time if not for that you could try picking up cute girls from here. :P

I've always associated this with the large farang retiree contingent there.
Wah... steady. Now you know this place like the back of your hand :-)
Old 06-09-2011, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I read somewhere else that for b2b there is a different charge. Maybe what you had was only bath + FJ and not b2b + bath + FJ.

I've been out of cnx for close to half a year, so maybe they have increased the price... but frankly i doubt it as the rate here have remained constant for some time now. There are 3 categories - B2B or body massage gals (as they call it) are 1150baht, but quality of these gals are not as good (unless you like them big and fleshy). The other 2 categories don't do b2b, and their rates are 1k or 1.3k.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1