The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by faanwan View Post
u r my no 1 master,very experienced guy n l am more or less ur age so we somewhat walked along the same path
Old man liked me, not newbie, too experienced for puyings to handle and many flew away after i scolded them.....and..... let me sometimes sleep alone in room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTTT View Post
Trying to pass time in the boring afternoon.... Sibei sian.
Go to Mutiara 1,2,3 for massage for the afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Bro, 1 noob question here. Is there any farms where you can take the girls for 1 day? Like those in channivait hatyai? Was thinking if I should go danok or hatyai...
Yes, all farms have overnights.
Old 30-12-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yes, all farms have overnights.
Where can I find them and pricing same as hatyai? (2k baht to 3k baht)

This list valid? But dunno where they are, just consolidate from other websites

marina KTV
jockey KTV
heng heng KTV
jong jong KTV
Rose KTV
kk
ovation
Rinda Karaoke
Old 30-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Where can I find them and pricing same as hatyai? (2k baht to 3k baht)

This list valid? But dunno where they are, just consolidate from other websites

marina KTV
jockey KTV
heng heng KTV
jong jong KTV
Rose KTV
kk
ovation
Rinda Karaoke
The info you obtained from Sawadee Forum - Land of Smile - Danok/Golok/Betong - Info on Danok is outdated ( 2011 ).

Prices for whole night from RM 350 to RM 550, depending on which farms, quality of girls. Q KTV, also near Oliver charges more. It acts as a barber shop but open later in the afternoon. There is another viewing area inside and after the fake barber shop. Never give tips to any OKT.

Marina KTV ....hmmm......before Oscar Hotel ( if u going south ), turn left and slowly walked straight,u see Marina Hotel ( with several levels and last time, was pink colored ). Marina KTV is inside the hotel. KTV is on the left of the recep counter. Those ladies with small red dots on their foreheads also go for Indians. Friendly OKT.

Rose and Ovation KTVs very near Oliver Hotel ( going northwards )

But some KTVs may be not be valid today as some are closed for good.

Ovation maybe closed as this location is next door to Oliver Hotel. Ovation used to be the only place whereby u book a lady and pay the money later. This location, i believed, is now a KTV whereby u sing songs !!!.

Sorry, have not been in Danok for quite some time and seldom go to farms as these places only got ladies that speak Thai but are not Thai ladies. And i seldom go farming. Only went for second tier bars, drank and be merry, ate cheaply, sometimes went for massage, and c & c the shows, bands, singers in the big clubs but now avoid the puyings there who are out for flowers, tequilas, ribbons, crowns, gowns. tips. Now seldom hunt puyings for a bonk ( payable or otherwise ). Friends have retired from Danok scene as the prices have risen up ( and now with MYR going downhill !!! ), its even worse.

Old men usually mellow out.

Go out, use some S$ and S$ is strong, experience it, get burnt a bit but live with it and let's life experience make you be a better cheongster. That's how i learned and without the internet and spoon feeding.

Last edited by Yokosi; 30-12-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
dickkuyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Hi bros, am heading to Danok this weekend via flight to Hatyai. How much would a taxi direct from Hatyai airport to Danok cost? Alternatively, if I were to take the shared van where is their departure spot in Hatyai city and how do I get there from the airport? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
faanwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

spot on buddy
Old 01-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickkuyt View Post
Hi bros, am heading to Danok this weekend via flight to Hatyai. How much would a taxi direct from Hatyai airport to Danok cost? Alternatively, if I were to take the shared van where is their departure spot in Hatyai city and how do I get there from the airport? Thanks in advance.
No need to go Hatyai....... there is direct van service to Danok from the airport. Look for the Sadao van.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

great update from bro Yokosi!
thks!
Old 17-01-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
282828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bro, long time no go.... anything new down there ... thanks
Old 17-01-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I prefer to take taxi, it's faster coz can't wait. ... Usually about 1000 baht from the airport to Danok if you ask around
Old 17-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

van need wait very long meh? lol
Old 17-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
van need wait very long meh? lol
Depends..... usually they will leave when enough passengers @ 10-12 pax.
Old 17-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
I prefer to take taxi, it's faster coz can't wait. ... Usually about 1000 baht from the airport to Danok if you ask around
1000 baht is too much..... should not be more than 480 baht.
Airport to Hatyai is only 280-350 baht.
Airport to Danok is between 400-480 baht.
Of course I am referring to taxis (saloon cars).
Because SUVs & MPVs are considered as Limousines/VIP services so they charge a higher fee.
Old 18-01-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

i took 1 hired car from airport to hatyai for only 300 baht..... just arrange with the agency together with the hotel for cheaper rate
Old 18-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
1000 baht is too much..... should not be more than 480 baht.
Airport to Hatyai is only 280-350 baht.
Airport to Danok is between 400-480 baht.
Of course I am referring to taxis (saloon cars).
Because SUVs & MPVs are considered as Limousines/VIP services so they charge a higher fee.
Usually is Saloon car. Need to consider that the drivers move around in Hatyai thus if they go Danok, empty car back to hatyai. Last time tried to bargain but seems that they have a standard pricing... Now I find this regular driver who always fetch me at the airport.. Though price is same but more peace of mind
Old 20-01-2016, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
i took 1 hired car from airport to hatyai for only 300 baht..... just arrange with the agency together with the hotel for cheaper rate
agency as in??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1