The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Wizolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
2 things i would like to tell u jimmy. 1st this is danok thread u see the word sg golok around here? 2nd, why u cannot ask ur teeruk for infor?

btw, forgot to tell u, i zap u for asking question in wrong thread.
Wah.. our laojiao here so fierce one arr... newbie already humble humble call tai lou and ask question politely also kena zap. If don't know say don't know la, don't need to fire missile one . Everyone was once a newbie too
Old 19-12-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
it is not because of the pages of the passport bro, it is because of the proveless paper (border pass) that we can keep away from our gf, puying and wife ..

good luck on your pancing bro, but i am sure you can do it .., you have all the experience and skill needed
Wow, since when you need to keep away from gf and wife???????? Puyings all oredi knew about this proveless entry method......
Old 19-12-2008, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizolf View Post
If I remember correctly, about 1000baht.
ah...thanks a million for D info bro...red crackers rite..??
anyway our budget is higher...so no worries about dat...
if possible wanna get D whole car booth full with fire crackers...hehe
work hard.! play hard..!
Old 19-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wah.. our laojiao here so fierce one arr... newbie already humble humble call tai lou and ask question politely also kena zap. If don't know say don't know la, don't need to fire missile one . Everyone was once a newbie too
Everyone got right to voice out in this forum (zap also ), I notice you're a quite newbie also, if every newbie expect to be spoonfeed or too lazy to read up, then I'll fcuk them. One piece of good advice for u, check ur point & power before being a busybody.

Good luck to you, newbie

p/s: you'll get -2 from me also tonite.
Old 19-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
BTW, i am going in from penang on 31st dec and 2nd jan...

which day you free to go bro?
i am going back to KL on 24th Dec, thus would like to meet up with the KL Bro who wanted to go Danok together.
Old 20-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroAA View Post
i am going back to KL on 24th Dec, thus would like to meet up with the KL Bro who wanted to go Danok together.
hello BroAA!

Finally see you planning tfor pilgrimage to holely land.....

btw, have a good time.....
Old 20-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
2 things i would like to tell u jimmy. 1st this is danok thread u see the word sg golok around here? 2nd, why u cannot ask ur teeruk for infor?

btw, forgot to tell u, i zap u for asking question in wrong thread.
LOL, wah bro, so fierce nowadays huh?...I think your reason to zap is justifiable to me. I never like newbies who ask stupid question nor too lazy to read up too.

Heard from Kheng, you are in the club tonite, looking for Fanta? Never jio me huh?

Btw, give this newbie a chance lar, his point will reach negative soon.

Quote:
Since you almost reaching red already, I'll not zap you. One piece of advice for you, whether ppl know or not, I don't think it got anything to do with you.

Peace to dannok thread, Amen.
Old 20-12-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Everyone got right to voice out in this forum (zap also ), I notice you're a quite newbie also, if every newbie expect to be spoonfeed or too lazy to read up, then I'll fcuk them. One piece of good advice for u, check ur point & power before being a busybody.

Good luck to you, newbie

p/s: you'll get -2 from me also tonite.
It is just a nick and point is worthless beyond this forum. The nick maybe newbie but why you assume you are a more season cheongster? Everyone was once newbie including you and me, it is thru sharing and exchange info with fellow bros here that save you all the hardwork, time and money.

The real power is within the bond of cheongsterhood and spirit of sharing, not some inferior complex dicky worship points acting like cyberbully here. Check out my little postings to see if this newbie contributed more info than your one liner lao jiao. The nick maybe newbie but why you assume you are a more season cheongster?

Obviously, you got to so hot up , logging in and out your clones to deduct my points. Hopefully that make you feel better now.

Dandok Lastest update 20-12-2008 12:28 AM -2 from the oracle
Dandok Lastest update 19-12-2008 04:04 PM very soon u'll see RED.
Dandok Lastest update 19-12-2008 04:00 PM shut up or kena zap again
Dandok Lastest update 19-12-2008 03:58 PM yeap right, newbie
Dandok Lastest update 19-12-2008 03:53 PM don't like ur post
Dandok Lastest update 05-12-2008 03:56 PM good additional info - Professor ookami
Old 20-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Since you almost reaching red already, I'll not zap you. One piece of advice for you, whether ppl know or not, I don't think it got anything to do with you.

Peace to dannok thread, Amen.
You are absolutely right, it is obviously nothing to do with me in the first place but I could not stand a newbie being punished for asking a needful question humbly. There is so little info about Sg Golok here as very few or almost none actually cheong the little town, can't blame some loajiao for getting heated up for a question that he don't know anything to answer. If every question by a newbie is punished, how could newbie participate and return contribution to the forum?
Old 20-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn jimmy View Post
Sorry,new bie here all tai lou.
My tee ruk recently moved from danok to sungai golok.
where could i get sg golok info such as hotel, pub, agogo, message etc.
Hope sg golok "high hand" can give some news.
tq
You could find more info at other forum like WorldSexGuide which is more newbie friendly. Some thought he is too laojiao here and expect to read FR only but share very little in return.
Old 20-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

me signing off here till 27 Dec. see you guys in Hatyai, Songkla and Danok (Krabi trip cancel). for those bros who know me, just drop me an sms ya..., we can go yamcha.

Merry Christmas to all ya

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 20-12-2008, 11:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
You could find more info at other forum like WorldSexGuide which is more newbie friendly. Some thought he is too laojiao here and expect to read FR only but share very little in return.
Hello Wizolf, please stop arguing and leave this thread in peace.

The game here is simple. contribute more to gain respect (reputation point), then laojiao here will help. If newbie, try to use search function, if can not find anything here, means no info from cheongster here. Why still bother to ask? somemore ask at wrong tread. Should go other site to look for info. Furthermore, laojiao here really no obligation to help newbie. They spend so much time and money to explore every corner and lobang. Sometime try and error, kena bad experience like "la kopi case" . Please show your respect.

FYI, i was newbie before here and i was silence reader for almost 3 years from 2003 till 2006. at that time my post was less that 20 for the whole 3 years. I not dare to ask questions, because many zap case on newbie. But from 2006 onward, i try to meet up with cheongsters here and start to cheong, then contribute info to here everytime back. Now i not dare to say i am laojiao, but at least i have a group of good cheong friends to cheong with everytime. i am so grateful.

From those post you post, guessing that you are super laojiao cheongster also. I respect you. But in this forum, this is the game, you join later, you consider newbie already. less advantage. This is reality. :P

P/S: WSG is nothing better than here.
Old 20-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Wizolf, please stop arguing and leave this thread in peace.

The game here is simple. contribute more to gain respect (reputation point), then laojiao here will help. If newbie, try to use search function, if can not find anything here, means no info from cheongster here. Why still bother to ask? somemore ask at wrong tread. Should go other site to look for info. Furthermore, laojiao here really no obligation to help newbie. They spend so much time and money to explore every corner and lobang. Sometime try and error, kena bad experience like "la kopi case" . Please show your respect.
I have never denied the respect due to the laojiao who contributed their experience, knowledge and info from their own time and money from their pocket. I believe everyone acknowledged that. Does this sounds any disrespect to you or any other laojiao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn jimmy View Post
Sorry,new bie here all tai lou.
My tee ruk recently moved from danok to sungai golok.
where could i get sg golok info such as hotel, pub, agogo, message etc.
Hope sg golok "high hand" can give some news.
tq
Quote:
FYI, i was newbie before here and i was silence reader for almost 3 years from 2003 till 2006. at that time my post was less that 20 for the whole 3 years. I not dare to ask questions, because many zap case on newbie. But from 2006 onward, i try to meet up with cheongsters here and start to cheong, then contribute info to here everytime back. Now i not dare to say i am laojiao, but at least i have a group of good cheong friends to cheong with everytime. i am so grateful.
This is exactly the fear every "newbie" has that restraining them to participate for fearing of offending the laojiao and getting zap. Every newbie has a starting point too, so does you and me. A public forum that originally meant for sharing became chatter board for a group of close cheongsters.

Quote:
From those post you post, guessing that you are super laojiao cheongster also. I respect you. But in this forum, this is the game, you join later, you consider newbie already. less advantage. This is reality. :P

P/S: WSG is nothing better than here.
Not here to gain points and never intended to earn any laojiao status, just voicing out for newbies. It has never been the rule of the game to accord a nick more respect that the person rightfully deserve. Would my words sounds better if I am currently posting from a centurian nick?

P/S : I have never say WSG is better than here, it just has more info on Sg Golok than here. You can do a search on both forum to verify my words.
Old 20-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You are absolutely right, it is obviously nothing to do with me in the first place but I could not stand a newbie being punished for asking a needful question humbly. There is so little info about Sg Golok here as very few or almost none actually cheong the little town, can't blame some loajiao for getting heated up for a question that he don't know anything to answer. If every question by a newbie is punished, how could newbie participate and return contribution to the forum?
Wizof, I think you need to improve on your inability to read properly. Bro the oracle already stated clearly reason why he zapped the newbie. I think it is only fair for him to do that.

In fact, if I'm not wrong there is a thread on Sg Golok, he should have do some reading before asking question in the wrong thread.

Well, as for you, I can only ask you to read properly before you misfire again.

p/s: not all of us here contribute FR, infro...etc, take a look around and you will know what I mean. I'm one that never contribute FR also, paiseh. but I do have my reason for not doing so.
Old 20-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
me signing off here till 27 Dec. see you guys in Hatyai, Songkla and Danok (Krabi trip cancel). for those bros who know me, just drop me an sms ya..., we can go yamcha.

Merry Christmas to all ya
Sifu the saint, Hope u enjoy ur holiday trip.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1