The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

bros, you can also rent cars in town at rasada road for 1100bht for jeeps. call ann/swappa at pure car rent +6676211002. they can also send car to airport for your arrival with details of your flight. on leaving, leave the car at the airport carpark with the keys in the boot. bro sassina, dun mean to cut you, just additional info for bros here.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Hey Bro.,

Pure Car Rent's Khun Prawej is an old friend and supporter of mine when I first visited Phuket so I am glad you mentioned his outfit to give people a choice.

Just that I have started to use David Car Rental much these couple of years for other reasons!

S.
Old 05-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Going to Phuket for a company retreat. May not be able to rent car for the first few days due to business activities (dinner and function are catered).

I am not sure if I can bring gals to hotel ( stay near Koran beach resort) and I am not sure the price to take tuk tuk to the town.

Is it still safe to go at night and come back in taxi ? Any good place to recommend for a good massage with good fun but yet not get ripped off ?

Anyone want to meet up during this week ?
Old 06-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Hi, i am wondering if it is worth it to book a hotel in the phuket town itself rather than staying at my hotel in the beach as it cost over $200 per night for me to pay.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 23
flabbercheez is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflabbercheez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very informative on Phuket here. Thanks to all brothers' efforts
Old 06-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

Found this off from a thread...hope all will get some useful tips here....

Recently there have been many questions from family members coming with at least spouse and searching for some mongering opportunity while under suspicious supervision.

I just finished one week Phuket/ Patong Beach with my spouse and may give some hints.
My first stay in Phuket, so excuse me if similar things have been reported already, but at least I couldn’t find the last 20 pages back.

First is to say that it is mandatory to stay in Patong Beach if you intend to do any beside satisfying your spouse. Only there it is possible I would say.

Regarding the beach scenery it can be said that about 70% (or more?) of the female sunbathers and beach walker’s (of course mostly tourists) are 0-4’s in our scale in terms of looks, body shapes etc. In the middle of the high season Lunar New Year week the Japanese and some Chinese females are rather an exception. They are younger in age as well, but in general keep their bodies much better in shape (ok don’t want to mention ourselves, as not much better, but this board is about female). Never understand why European female tourists break the Thai rules and go topless by all means (some 10 %?) and especially the 0-1 rated oldest ones with the most ugly breasts. So kind of freak show potential on the beach if anybody would be into this – probably nobody on this board.

Regarding mongering under suspicious supervision it all depends on how much time and which time of the day you can spend for yourself away from your family/ spouse.

Recommendation 1:

The most less suspicious time would be probably in the morning and afternoon time from 11:00 – 15:00h or more. It should be possible for you to have some beach walk, buy newspapers, have a beer alone, while your spouse is taking sunbath.

Then walk the beach road in the area where the road is behind some buildings and not directly behind the beach. So between Bangla Road and Sawatdirak Road (Bangla Road north about 500 m). There are many massage parlour shops and the women are usually dressed in yellow T-shirts and rather mod/ elder age. This is not what you are looking for. You have to look for females offering massage on some cards who are dressed in short pants, show long leg and also partially where some high heals. Here you will find your morning/ lunchtime/ afternoon pleasure offering more then massage. Not a challenge and easy to identify and distinguish. If you have found this board you can also spot those ladies.

There are definitely very good looking ladies there, better then most in the beer bars and GoGo bars. I recommend stopping at the lady you like looking at the card and saying yes. She will bring you immediately away from the road (better! You shouldn’t be seen there long time talking right?) and guide you through some back shopping alleys to a massage shop.
There you can start discussion about service and extras (“lets have a look at your massage offerings.”).

The downside:

1) They try to charge you as much as possible and may start with rediciolous prices so from 4000 or 3000 Baht. So a little hassle and a bit inconvenient. You should counter offer 1000 and settle not more then for 1500. Show intention to leave and do it if they don’t want to come down far enough. There are enough on offer.
2) The room is not more then a big room divided by curtains. So during the act you may hear your fellow monger some curtain boxes next to you and so does he hear you. However in the morning afternoon time you may have the chance that it is not so busy and you are alone in the room. No shower provided.
3) Don’t recommend to try DATY and DFK’s (didn’t try so don’t know if possible) as this girls have high frequency of customers an hygienic circumstances are not perfect ( besides that my girl smelled really good, so some hidden shower might be there for them and their protection, but not enough for me to go for it). Don’t need to mention condom use, do I?
4) There is the tendency to serve you as quick as possible and as soon as you delivered the shot in the condom you are more or less done. Its more a 10-30 Max? minutes session for quick shot delivery then a GFE.

The upside:
You can experience a pretty nice shaped local talent lady at unsuspicious beach hours. Isn’t that what you dreamed from?

I took one for the community more in the early evening. A black 19 Year old Thai beauty from the south. Body shape 9, including remarkable shaped (natural) B Cup breasts, slim nice legs, no kid. Face 8. Still rather tight. Good moving but dedicated to quick satisfaction.

Result: recommend this only for the mongers with spouse due to the hassle and price pressure. Wonder if those good shaped ladies would be available after working hours LT. Maybe somebody can find out.

Recommendation Nr 2:

Now it depends on how much time you are allowed to spend alone.
There may be some bars open from noon and also there a short time is possible, but we want to completely hide.

I got permission to visit some bars myself. The GoGo’s start from about 8-9:00h (I guess). Still a time where you may be able to escape from your spouse (pretending to drink a beer, while she goes shopping). The good news is that some GoGo’s have rooms directly above the bars which you can rent. So you will not be seen running with a girl outside on the street for ST. Once disappeared behind the doors of the GoGo bar you can operate everything from there.

I was visiting all GoGo’s. In one bar (forgot which one) a girl approached me quickly. Rating 7,5, silicon extended (but well done) breasts. Was rather attaching and I decided to ‘suffer’ one for the community and try out the short time in the room above. Before I noticed a funny situation: Some nurse dressed lady came in and distributed papers to the girls. Curious I asked what it is and was shown a kind of health stamp card with a picture of the girl and stamps for passing STD tests. It was for STD and not for AIDS as clearly mentioned. AIDS was separate test they said. 3 girls showed me their card.

Now back to the action:
1,500 for the girl + 500 barfine + 500 room rent + drinks before (250). Not really cheap overall for ST, but we are talking about opportunities for the spouse watched clientele here, not for the single monger on its own path.
Room so so, a small ‘shower’ (=running water hose), dry up. She smelled pretty clean and it was the first working hours of the day anyhow. She started a BBBJ, pretty good, very DFK, she enjoyed the DATY I provided remembering the fresh health test. The session in various positions. She tight enough. She offered CIM which I appreciated. Took of the condom and another 2 minutes of BBBJ I was Coming in her mouth. She really cleaned it, but finally went to the batrhroom for mouth wash.
Overall I rate the session with 8 for ST teams. Pretty good for a hidden sides step.

Recommendation 3:

If you guys have time to visit the beer bars, try to visit the ones that are attached to buildings. They may have ST rooms there as well. Had one session in a bar in the ‘GoGo bar soi’ (next to the Toilet) with a southern Thai girl again. Nice body shape, very DFK eager.
1000 Baht Girl, 400 Barfine, 300 Room.
Took about 45 minutes until I was done. 1h was agreed, but I needed to go back ti spouse. Pretty good session though with a nice lady.

So that’s what I can report out of Patong Beach dedicated to the family members who want to have some taste of local talent. More was not possible for me, as spouse needed to be satisfied as well and unless most other beach girls my spouse is still a 8,5 in body shape and due to age a 7 in face.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

Another tips...

I stayed at Summer Breeze Hotel (summerbreezehotel.com), and I can see confusion in previous posts as to whether this is Summer Breeze Hotel or Inn. Just use the address I provided (from a business card) and you’ll get there. Bill is the American owner and he and his staff are excellent! The hotel is literally 300-400 meters from Bangla Rd, which is where the action is. The hotel is an open-air venue, featuring a front desk, bar, and tables for dining. When you add the free wireless internet, the place a real gem!! The place is totally girl friendly and if you come after hours, the security guard will take the girl’s ID until morning (or whenever). I took one lady back at about 930pm and the girl behind the bar came out to retrieve the lady’s ID.

Bangla Road (action central) runs perpendicular to the beach and has numerous SOIs (side streets) that branch off. The bars on the side streets are open-air bars, where the girls come to set up around 4-6pm. You can literally walk from one bar to the next by merely stepping backwards, as there is nothing but a small sign posted somewhere telling you where you are. The girls normally stay within their bounds, as the bar fine goes to their bar (of course, they get a cut).

The lady boys are performing dances in several of the SOIs as well as on the Bangla Rd. If you want a picture of them dancing, it’s not a problem…but if you want your picture taken with one/two of them, expect to pay 40-80 Baht (US$2-3), as they’ll follow you screaming at you until you pay them.

Action can be had anytime of the day or night, but it’s just a little more challenging find decent talent between 8-11am. I found the typical bar fine ran from 300-500 Baht, but if you mongered really late (3am) you may walk away without having to forfeit the bar’s take (bars close and the women would prefer sleeping in your hotel as opposed to the shit hole of a room they normally stay).

This place is a little different from the Philippines, in that you pay a bar fine and then you pay the girl whatever you negotiate. If you take the girl for LT (normally a 24hr period) and decide you want to keep her for the next day, you’ll have to return to the bar of origin to pay that day’s bar fine. In contrast, from my experience in PI…you pay the bar fine to the bar and that includes the associated 24 hr service.

I found the action normally ran 1,000 Baht for ST and 2,000 Baht for LT, but again…that was a little negotiable depending on the circumstances. There are a couple of bars where prices were unreal and ranged 5,000-10,000 Baht, for which I just chuckled and walked away. I ran across one little spinner gyrating on a pole and immediately bought her a lady drink (130 Baht). After a bit I offered 1,000 for ST and she and the bartender laughed at me. In perfect English…she said she gets 10,000 Baht for ST and got 20,000 for LT the previous night. Sure…she was a real looker and had a killer body, but those rates are higher than Wash, DC-NYC GFE rates!!

Arrival/Day 2
I decided to go walk about the first evening and was amazed at the in-your-face attitude of everyone. I picked up Lom from the Butterfly Bar on one of the SOIs off Bangla. It was about 12am and after a few drinks, I told her I wanted a ST. She agreed and off we went. When we got to the room, we stripped, did the obligatory shower and got down to business. We finished, took another shower and she crawled back in bed and said goodnight, which was way cool, as I tapped that ass several more times before she left later in the day for no extra charge.

I was walking around at 1:45pm and ran across a group of ladies sitting out by the street at the Black Rose on one of the side SOIs. Jid was pretty forthright and walked up to me and said she wanted to fuck me right now. I walked around a little more…had a few beers and decided to go back to bargain. Jing was not in the bar, but her friends quickly retrieved her from the shower and she walked downstairs dripping wet. She grabbed my crotch and said she wanted me to fuck her hard…. OK…nuff said…I went upstairs and we kicked out three other ladies napping on a long row bed to have our romp. She was just out of the shower and I just had, so we passed on that. I was surprised when she asked if I wanted to use a condom. I said I did and she retrieved one and went to town…when I finished, she pulled the condom off and went down on me for another five minutes. When we were getting dressed she said I needed to pay 200Baht for the bar and I told her no and that I would only pay the 1,000 Baht for ST we previously discussed. She didn’t think twice and said OK.

Day 3
I picked up Pale (pronounced Paul) from the Poppy Bar on SOI Louie. I paid the bar 300 and negotiated 1,400 LT for her. She was 27 yrs old (hence the cheaper rate), nice figure, but you could tell she had a kid. She was very shy at first, but really got into business. We had three pops before finally going to sleep for the evening and then once more after we woke up at 8am. Only problem was she didn’t speak a lick of English, so aside from universal sex lamguage, it was hard to communicate.

Day 4/5
I picked up Nut (pronounced Noot) at Moon Bar right off Bangla Rd at about 1:30pm. She looks like she’s 15, but she told me she was 20yrs. The fact she was drinking and doing tricks at the bar made me less nervous, but I later found out she was really 19. She stood about 4’10” and was a fireball. She actually grabbed my cock in the bar and rubbed it until I couldn’t get up with a straight face. I paid a 400 Bt bar fine and we left. As soon as we got to the room, she stripped, did the shower thing and was anxious to get down to business. When she said she liked boom-boom, she wasn’t kidding, as we went 4-5 more times before heading out to dinner and then came back for two more rounds before passing out. She woke me by jacking me off and we had an early morning session before coffee. I kept her for the next day as well. Awesome plaything!!

Day 6
I had walked the streets for several hours surveying the talent and low and behold…Pale (previous girl) recognized me and jumped out with a big hug and kiss. I wound up taking her back for another round of evening events.

Points of order
- LT means LT (normally 24 hours). If you have some girl act like she has a sour stomach in the morning and wants to leave…don’t feel bad about giving her 1,500 (or less) instead of 2,000 previously arranged for LT.
- LT means that as well….if you keep her for 24hrs, you’re expected to pay for Bfast, lunch, dinner as well. It’s not a big deal, but if you go on a tour, you will either have to kick her to the curb, or pay to bring her along as well (hope she comes back after you get back if you chose option a)
- I couldn’t find a girl to do anal, and most of them cringed at having their pictures taken (undressed). Go figure…the only girl who didn’t care was the one who offered sex without a condom!!
- I agree with previous posts in that while there are several very nice lookers, most of the talent was very average and not much to write home about. The very nice looking ones know they are and are very matter of fact and firm on their pricing.

Be safe out there….
Old 06-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

Just came back from a 2 week vacation in Thailand. Spent 1 week on phuket and 1 in Bangkok. First off I must say I was suprised at the quality of the girls at Bangla rd this time of year. I've only been in Patong once before but later in the season and there were definately not this many lookers around.

I arrived about 4 pm in patong and checked in to a guesthouse recomended by the taxi driver. Big mistake!

Room went for 1600 per night and the aircon didn't even work properly. They didn't check ID on girls either wich I think is a bad thing but others might appreciate. Chong ko was the name.

Anyway enough about the hotel. Went straight to Bagla rd after getting some seafood. Grabbed a few drinks at one of the beer bars at the end of the road but all the girls here seemed very busy so I decided to hit up one of the go go bars instead. I don't remember if it was called dragon or tiger bar but it's an outside go go place with a disco on top. Got imediately noticed by a pretty young thing with big silicon breasts. She introduced me to her cousin and their friend. Well 7 drinks later I thought it was time to wrap it up so I asked the big titted one for LT. She looked offended and said,.oh no sorry I'm not bargirl. For me no sex until married. I was like wtf!

I was ready to rip her a new one when her cousin put her hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear,.wanna fuck?

I looked at her, smiled and pointed towards the street. She laughed, took my hand and we were off. This girl was much better looking than her cousin, just didn't notice her before since her cousin had well other asset's hehe. Her name was Joy and she was 25, thin and about a 9. Was pretty good GFE. She didn't suck though wich was a bit of a turn off. Found out in the morning that she wasn't a really a bargirl either but worked in Bangkok selling jewelery. Was shocked when she got ready to leave without asking for any money. I gave her 2000 bath anyway and told something along the lines of, you wanna go shopping or smth like that. Later I felt pretty stupid thinking I prolly offended her with that.

Day2

Went to the beach and did all that boring shit normal people do. At night I headed back to Bangla rd again and for some reason ended up in the exact same go go bar. Played some of that crappy 5 in a row game the bartenders always drag out and scooped the place for decent meat. Saw a cute little girl across the bar and gave her a smile. Few minutes later she came over and introduced herself. Her name was kat or kak or well something with a K. She was 19, light skinned and had a slamming body. Would rate her as an 8 looks wise. Watched her do some dancing and then barfined her and went back to my room.

This is where things got ugly. This girl kept talking and showed no sign of shutting up so eventually I told her,.go take a shower and get ready ok. She got the hint and did so but when she came back she started talking again about her fights with boyfriends and how her dad would beat all bad men for her bla bla. After about 15 more mins I couldn't take any more and just grabbed ahold of her and started to kiss her on the neck proceeding downward. She got a bit suprised but started to return the favor and pretty soon we are at 69. Stayed there about 10 mins then went to doggy. She was very tight and it ended up being a great session lasting about 2, 5 hours. Woke up pretty late and realized I had a half day tour in 1 hour. Grabbed her number and got rid of her.

Day 4 (no mongering day3)

Decided to check out Christins Massage the big pink soapy place along rat-hu-it road. Went up the stairs and there was about 10 girls in the fishbowl. This was about 2 pm. Picked a tall dark beauty with a great smile. Papasan said 1900 bath, ok I thought sounds about right for phuket. Went to the room. Girls name was Non. She was 29 apparently (didn't look a day over 24)and about a 7 with her breasts raising the score alot. She had big round see cups. Very nice. Now this girl couldn't massage for shit and she refused BBJ however the CBJ she gave me was absolutely fantastic. Great oral skills on this girl. Came during the blowjob and she said,.oh ok and started tiding up and was going for her clothes when I stopped her and said, no one more time. She countered with 500 bath wich I agreed to. She climbed back on the bed and put the second condom on with her mouth ad proceeded to suck little Jimmy hard again. After that we went cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. All in all a great session.

Later that night I went to Bangla again but this time took a little more time walking around looking at all the bars before deciding where to try my luck. Ended up in a small bar (or so I thought) with some pool tables and a decent amount of girls. Shot some pool with a german guy I met inside. This guy was way to drunk and I thought to myself, man your gonna get robbed by some psycho ladyboy tonight if you keep this up. After playing a few rounds I saw gorgeous light skinned beauty with fairly big breasts walk across the room. I motioned her over but she pointed at a guy sitting outside. I thought, damn! This girl would have been a great fuck but oh well. I'm not gonna try to steal her away from a fellow monger. At this time an older lady about 45-50 (mamasan? ) came up to me and apologized and said, sorry I didn't think you wanted lady. She told me to follow her upstairs. I got suprised, didn't even know this place had an upstairs

On the second floor there was alot of couches and a small stage with a pole at wich noone was dancing atm. There was about 10-15 girls around and the mamasan asked me wich one I liked. I took a look around and noticed a short dark skinned girl with nice body (meaning great tits and ass). Pointed her out and the mamasan called her over. She imediately took my hand and started caressing it working her way up my arm. Her name was Deang (spelling probably not correct but that's how it sounded). She was 20 and from somewhere down south. She said it was near koh lanta wich doesnt really tell me much. We had a great time in the bar and went to my hotel at about 4 am. Great session with 3 blowjobs! Also looked like she enjoyed the sex alot. Dunno if she was faking and don't really care that much. It made my experience alot better having someone so into the act. A great GFE. Spent the rest of my time on phuket with this girl.

Well that's my first report. Probably way to long and way to boring and missing key information but I'm sure it will get better. Will post the rest of my trip in the BKK section. Inconclusion I wanna say that Phuket is ok for mongering but just that. It is not great in any way and my experiences in BKK were both better and cheaper.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros, firstly my apologies to bro singman as we could not meet up cause you arrived the day i left. town seems a little quiet so i spent a couple of days in patong at the banthai beach hotel. was fun and the location is great. just a little advise to bros who intend to drive. do bring a valid international license as there is a police checkpoint at kathu where they do a little hunting for their daily needs.
as the season is coming to an end, do check the condition of your sea scooter if you hire one. the scam is to repair damages so that when you use them they become undone and you have to pay as there is no insurance painted on all rental beach equipments.
cheers.

Last edited by natto3; 08-03-2007 at 12:35 PM. Reason: delete as double posting
Old 08-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

hi bros, firstly my apologies to bro singman as we could not meet up cause you arrived the day i left. town seems a little quiet so i spent a couple of days in patong at the banthai beach hotel. was fun and the location is great. just a little advise to bros who intend to drive. do bring a valid international license as there is a police checkpoint at kathu where they do a little hunting for their daily needs.
as the season is coming to an end, do check the condition of your sea scooter if you hire one. the scam is to repair damages so that when you use them they become undone and you have to pay as there is no insurance painted on all rental beach equipments.
cheers.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Hi, i am wondering if it is worth it to book a hotel in the phuket town itself rather than staying at my hotel in the beach as it cost over $200 per night for me to pay.
you can stay in phuket town for as low as 600bht, to metropole at 1500bht. contact bro sassina.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BennyZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go there with wife on May/Jun. Any good recommendation for place where I can bring wife to watch 'Tiger' show safely at Patong beach area? And normally how much will they charge?
Old 03-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Samster

Planning to go there with wife on May/Jun. Any good recommendation for place where I can bring wife to watch 'Tiger' show safely at Patong beach area? And normally how much will they charge?
Old 03-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

Old 03-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
"Tiger Show" in Phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyZen View Post
I don't think that there are any "Tiger Shows" in Phuket

However, if you don't mind to book a gal for me, I will gladly do a "Tiger Show" for you and your wife in your hotel room
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1