The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
On a Friday, was in Fortune agogo pud. Only 1 girl naked on stage.Tiger beer RM20. Flowers was RM10.

Spiders pud. Only 10 girls. No naked show. No bikini show. No fancy or katoey show.Only got a parade. Only 2 groups of customers, including me, alone. Tiger beer was RM 22. Flowers was RM 10.This will be a pud that will die soon.

Hello Bangkok. Only half the club was full. Tequilas diluted at RM 10 per glass. Flowers was min RM 50. Tiger beer was RM 20. Pushy waitress. Pushy coyotes. The slow was ok. Band was good. Pushy flower sellers ( except for the 2 old experienced katoeys ). Bikini models only got 7 puyings. 2 were cun looking. Coyotes about 60 ladies. Some are dinos.

Expensive rice with pork knuckle & kopi o on the road side stall. Not eager to accept RM.The 1 plate of hawker food & kopi o was RM 15.

Exchange rate in Danok was THB 100 to RM 137.78. The other store rate was THB 100 to RM 137.75.

Shalala & Mutiara Spas got dinos massage ladies.

Farms & OKTs, I do not give a hoot about them.
What about winner? RM really Lao sai.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
What about winner? RM really Lao sai.
After Fortune, went to look c in Winners. No customers inside. Few ladies there. 2 dinos in bikini on stage. I left immediately for Spider.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Exchange rate in Danok was THB 100 to RM 137.78. The other store rate was THB 100 to RM 137.75.
Gone are the days when MYR1 : THB10

Quote:
After Fortune, went to look c in Winners. No customers inside. Few ladies there. 2 dinos in bikini on stage. I left immediately for Spider.
If Winners chui then Spider will lagi chui!
Old 09-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Gone are the days when MYR1 : THB10

If Winners chui then Spider will lagi chui!
No see you drinking kopi o in Mc Donald's or kay poh sitting in TMT Hotel.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
No see you drinking kopi o in Mc Donald's or kay poh sitting in TMT Hotel.
Of course you can't see me in Dannok lah.

I gave up on Dannok few years ago.

By the way polik still hanging out at TMT Hotel's front desk 555?
Old 10-09-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Of course you can't see me in Dannok lah.

I gave up on Dannok few years ago.

By the way polik still hanging out at TMT Hotel's front desk 555?
Got a desk and chair outside the hotel. A brown shirt uniformed person playing mobile on the chair.

So that cannot be you, hor ?.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got a desk and chair outside the hotel. A brown shirt uniformed person playing mobile on the chair.

So that cannot be you, hor?
Cannot be me lah.

Nowadays work permit now also not cheap to get in Thailand leh.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update on 77 club dannok?
How is the girls there
Old 18-09-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bluemoonclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so where are the places to go for farm girls nowadays, pls?

danok seems like an expensive place from what i read here.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LaiLaiLai
26oct-4nov
hatyai/danok.
PM for drinking or makan together.
Old 31-10-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
ifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just went mutiara spa 2.
Rm85/600Baht for 2 hours.

No business, so alot to choose. Additional rm250 for full package. If tapao after work is rm500 overnight.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
ifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find betterifeelhorny is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
last time i go i play with girl make her horny when nego till i get full package only 150rm i keep refuse but play her pussy then later lick it haha
Good for u then
Old 05-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slpy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to share my trip in danok

price is at rm450 for most houses which provide girls till the next day around 12pm, or 3 shots, which ever comes first. this is a standard price, and any shops which quote you more, they are most likely getting comm from each other. additional shots will be between you and your girl.

first day, i got my girl from soi 7, opposite a hair salon
funny thing was, when we told the girls we go to V8 club in the evening at around 11pm, they purposely went back to their office/work place after dinner to get high heels, do their hair, and my girl even cut her hair to shoulder length (totally felt like i was screwing a different girl after that ).
while waiting for our girls to do their hair, we had a good chat with the okt and he shared stuffs with us, like how the industry is dying there, due to weakening myr, rising thb, and higher protection money.

V8 is their favorite hangout place at night. the girls would go there to party if they do not have any bookings at night (it is below M hotel if i remember correctly). there is another club beside V8, and our girls commented there are working girls there.
Drugs like smoking k and taking pills is common at the club. but the okt warned us not to take their pills, since there are alot of fake drugs in Danok. my girl said that she was on drip for a day due to taking pills there.

take note that it is cheaper to order a crate of beer. you can leave the balance, get a receipt from the waiter when you leave, and then return the next day to drink the balance at no additional cost.
important note, is that the girls would try to take your receipt, since they themselves can go back to finish your bottles for you. also some waiters would shamelessly drink your beer like it is buffet for them.

7-11 don't sell beer throughout the day, i think is between 11am to 1pm, and after 5pm only... can't really remember the exact timing.

some houses will say until very nice, that if the girl disappear on you at night, you call them, and within 1 hour if the girl don't return, they will refund you the money, i think is bullshit... my friend's girl actually went back to v8 to join her friends after he bonked her at 1am, and only returned around 3am or later, but he was fine as he wanted to sleep.

the most interesting thing is, the girls have the right to refuse you; you will see the okt asking the girl if she is ok to go with you.

personal bad experience at soi 6 first house on my second day. that okt was arrogant, taunt you, and when i extended my girl on my third day, he initally ok with rm400 on the phone, and when he sent his dispatch over, they demanded rm450. my girl's review on that okt? "crazy person"

in summary, me and my buddy's experience were great, since the girls were fun. of course this can be subjective to individuals. we bothered to make the girls laugh and be happy; give them the fun and respect, they give you the gfe you are looking for
Old 28-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
alona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, thinking to go danok without using my passport, anyway of doing this ?
Old 28-12-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alona View Post
Hello bros, thinking to go danok without using my passport, anyway of doing this ?
You can take Thai motorbike with a driver.

Last edited by Yokosi; 28-12-2019 at 09:04 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1