The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A True Story

Faster continue and crack the code...lol
Old 15-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
starraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstarraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

"I'll see you when I see you", I said as we parted ways at the station... and I made my way to the train.

Soon after, I saw a notification pop up on my screen.

"I had fun. Hope you had fun too ", she texted.

Well, she followed up so quickly. That was good news I suppose.

At least, I didn't scare her off the first meeting.

"So how was the overall experience? Anything to mention? I want to know so I can improve myself moving forward.", I mentioned matter-of-factly.

"Hmm... I was surprised that you were so cleanly-shaven... I like clean guys ", she replied.

Apparently, Girl C is sort of a clean freak.

Fortunately for me, I'm in the habit of shaving weekly/bi-weekly.

Well, just another thing to take note of before hooking up with her.

I thought to myself.... "Isn't that a little ironic? She has that massive tropical rainforest down there! Why isn't she being all OCD about her own bush?"

So, we eventually arranged for our second meeting.

This time, I would be determined to dig a little deeper.

Pun intended.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Faster continue and crack the code...lol
Up u bro. 😊
Old 15-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by starraid87 View Post
"I'll see you when I see you", I said as we parted ways at the station... and I made my way to the train.

Soon after, I saw a notification pop up on my screen.

"I had fun. Hope you had fun too ", she texted.

Well, she followed up so quickly. That was good news I suppose.

At least, I didn't scare her off the first meeting.

"So how was the overall experience? Anything to mention? I want to know so I can improve myself moving forward.", I mentioned matter-of-factly.

"Hmm... I was surprised that you were so cleanly-shaven... I like clean guys ", she replied.

Apparently, Girl C is sort of a clean freak.

Fortunately for me, I'm in the habit of shaving weekly/bi-weekly.

Well, just another thing to take note of before hooking up with her.

I thought to myself.... "Isn't that a little ironic? She has that massive tropical rainforest down there! Why isn't she being all OCD about her own bush?"

So, we eventually arranged for our second meeting.

This time, I would be determined to dig a little deeper.

Pun intended.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 15-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

starraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstarraid87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apparently, her frequency with her previous fwb was rather frequent according to her standards.

I think for some samsters out here, hooking up weekly is considered low frequency.

However, due to this lady's self-professed low sex drive, weekly is already high frequency.

Well, considering the distance I needed to travel every time to give her pleasure... Weekly was okay for me.

So, we arranged for our 2nd meeting one week after.

It would be lunchtime again, as it is the most convenient for the both of us.

Throughout the week, we had very active conversation during her working hours... and topics would undoubtedly linger around sex.

It's amazing that I could get such a hard on just seeing her text me:

"Gosh, you are making me so needy right now"

I could hardly wait to dive into her honey pot again.

Fast forward to the day of the 2nd meet up.... I reached the bus stop earlier than scheduled time as usual... and I saw a familiar figure approaching.

There she was, this petite, demure-looking, OL with an unassuming demeanor.

I wanted to rip that dress off her in that instant.

I nodded at her in acknowledgement at a distance, and she smirked back.

"Let's go", I muttered.

We made some casual small talk about this, that, and everything.

The journey towards the bed felt like forever.

It was all white noise and I was trying my best to tune everything out.

All I could think of was how I was going to pin this little minx down and lick her silly.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

keep the updates coming, great story.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

I apologize if I haven't replied or thanked any of you guys "up"ing me... I'm not sure how it works or if I should return any "ups". Rest assured I have not forgotten them and I will go back and return any favours once i'm done with the story. In the meantime I'll try to continue delivering the story to the best of my memory!

Also, happy CNY to all bros and sis out here!

HUAT AH!

----------------------------------------------------------

We reached the hotel room door, and entered promptly.

There was a little something different about her this time.

She wasn't as nervous, and I suppose its because of our comfort level.

She was more familiar with me now... at least with my personality, and through our conversations we had developed a level of chemistry.

Or at least, she thought so.

She let down her guard because she unknowingly assumed that she could expect what I would give.

She was wrong.

I remembered her antics from the last rendezvous... and it bothered me that she refused to let go of the pillow or bedsheets covering her chest.

Today, I was not going to let that happen.

As opposed to the first meeting, where we pretty much got down to the deed once I got her comfortable... our new sense of familiarity led to a little more physical intimacy.

As she sat on the bed, I moved and sat behind her, legs wrapped around her legs... almost enveloping her in my embrace.

I'm not a big, burly guy. But her small frame allowed my slender figure to wrap around her entirely.

She didn't resist. I rested my chin on her shoulder... and took a deep sniff.

"Ah... you smell good." Not the smell of soap, or shampoo... just her natural body smell... it wasn't off-putting to me at all.

She giggled. "Really?"

I wrapped my arms around her slim waist... and started planting kisses around her neck... moving upwards to her chin... and gliding across her earlobes...

She started breathing heavily... and I knew I started on the right foot.

This entire time, she was still wearing her dress... but since we were sitting in a knee up position, it was convenient for me to guide the dress upwards along her ankles and let them rest at her groin area.

What that revealed was her slender, milky white legs.

Did I mention I was a leg man? Gosh, I couldn't stop myself. I ran my fingers from her ankles... cupping her calves ever so slightly and giving them a squeeze as i ran upwards.... under the knee... and then I used only my fingertips and glided them under her thighs... and passed them over her pussy.

She squirmed. Of course she did. I know foreplay.

"Ticklish....", she uttered under her breath.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
WaterJeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, happy new year to you.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Nice story
Old 15-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
GanPuaSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 15-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Ighalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 15-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starraid87 View Post
In the meantime I'll try to continue delivering the story to the best of my memory!

Also, happy CNY to all bros and sis out here!
HUAT AH!
Pls do, bro..

Sama sama.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

With both of my palms, I went from her thighs to her perky buttocks.

I squeezed them playfully, and I was surprised that a girl this petite would have an ass like that.

I mean, those butt cheeks weren't PHAT, but they were a good solid grab.

I pulled her black, lace panties across to the side... exposing her vagina.

From time to time, I would run the back of my hand across her pussy lips, and grazed her untrimmed bush.

I didn't want to penetrate her yet.

So, I purposefully used the flat side of the back of my hand... the meaty part between the thumb and the index finger, and started going in circles just at the opening of her pussy.

I started stroking slowly, going around in circles, and each time putting a little more pressure as I began to feel less and less friction while rubbing her honeypot.

The honey pot started to leak.

Using my left hand, I slid my palm up her dress and it lifted off all the way to her waist.

I reached underneath her bra cup and held her entire left breast in my hand.

"No....", She gasped.

"No? Really?", I teased.

As I was squeezing her boob gently with my left hand, I conveniently let her nipple nestle in between my index and middle finger...

Then, I would put pressure between those fingers, and watch her struggle in agonizing pleasure.

"You were very naughty last week... Didn't want to let me see your boobs eh? No way you are going to get away with that today", I declared.

"I was just shy...", she maintained.

"Shy? Is this a sign of shyness?", I raised the back of my right hand and showed her all the love juices dripping from it.

Girl C wasn't into her own pussy juices... in fact it bothers her quite abit and she finds it disgusting.

She cringed... and I was slightly taken aback. I didn't expect her to react this strongly. Guess I wasn't going to stick my fingers drenched her love juices into her mouth...

Or maybe, just not today.

I took a pillow from the side, and positioned it where I was, and laid her head gently on it.

Now, I could get to work.

I got in front of her legs, and once again... this naughty little minx had her thighs clamped shut.

"Do I need to force them open again?", I sighed.

I gestured with my fingers, and wagged them from side to side.

"Spread them apart."

And she did. Oh such obedience.

I could feel my blood rush in my loins.

Nothing turns me on more than an obedient woman just aching to be pleasured by my mouth.

Last edited by starraid87; 15-02-2018 at 10:36 PM.
Old 15-02-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
VOLCANUS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue , thanks
Old 15-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

She already had a taste of what I was capable of... so this time she was prepared for what to expect.

Or so she thought.

Since she enjoyed our previous encounter... albeit a little short and unsatisfying for me, she was less resistant to my advances this time around.

I pride myself on endurance, relentlessness, and above all, creativity.

If every single session was going to be exactly the same as the one before... then where was the draw?

That mindset was of course reserved for selected ladies whom I had serviced for a longer tenure... and to be honest, I had two other longer term situations prior to this, in addition to ex-girlfriends and the like.

The fact that I was even considering this after only 1 session with Girl C... showed that I developed sort of an attraction to her.

She wasn't exactly the stereotypical gorgeous goddess... but she was absolutely tantalizing in so many different ways.

Cute face, sparkling eyes, petite frame, small perky boobs and ass, and above all, an adventurous mind.

She was willing to try new things, and why would she not?

In essence, she was already taking a huge risk in breaking the sanctity of marriage and faithfulness to her husband.

She was seeking an excitement that "home" was unable to provide her.

And provide her I shall.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1