The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

love your story bro, more updates soon please.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

She briefly washed her face with facial foam and quickly headed downstairs in her sports attire and told Ah tan to head downstairs from the other lift lobby and walk towards them giving him a role of her cousin.

Well since Ah Tan knew Rachel for a long time, he knew some of her family members and also her personal life therefore, he smiled cheekily and said

Ah Tan: Wa Rach sure anot? Haha damn fucker leh bluff your bf like that..

Rachel: So how? You want to tell him you just shoot cum on my face issit?

Ah Tan: Siao char bor! Ok la ok la see you in 2 mins...

Rachel quickly headed downstairs and spotted her boyfriend standing at the lift lobby through the dusty vertical window panel.

Javier: Eh long sia you... 15 mins already leh..

Rachel: Sorry la! Work out finish I faster come down already leh...

Javier: Siao one you suddenly work out.. sweat until like that somemore... wipe your face la

Rachel: ...............

Ah Tan spotted both of them and walked towards them feeling another adrenaline rush while pretending to put on a wide smile.

Ah Tan: Hey Rach, who’s the lucky bruv over here?

Rachel smiled and did a brief introduction*

Ah Tan: Ah Javier.... Cool.. Where are we heading for dinner!? Im starving man! Plane food’s no good today

Rachel: Kor we going to eat curry fish head and chill drink later. You ok?

Javier: Yea join us later too bro?

Ah Tan: Cool Bruv. Lets go

During dinner, Ah Tan tried his best to pull off his disgusting British London accent while Javier tried his best to contain his laughter not knowing that Ah Tan had cummed on Rachel’s face earlier and was actually the one having the last laugh.

Javier: Bro.. This one I pay bro.. Don’t worry ah... *laugh*

Ah Tan: Right Bruv.. Thanks Bruv..

Javier went to make the payment *

Ah Tan continued with his story:

Rachel straight away laugh sia and say that I had the worst British accent she has ever heard. I couldn’t tahan also sia seeing how funny that bodoh is. You know? That motherfucker still can laugh at me when I just fucked and cummed all over his precious gf face somemore can treat me makan hahaha knn this bruv really power

Anyway, we went nearby her place to have some drinks la and just entertain him only la cb! But he macham not very interested to talk to me already la after dinner. He don’t want to hear my fake accent hahaha

After that I signal Rach to go toilet so I can sms her, den she say she will think of a way to ask that motherfucker go home la so we can round 2.

That knnb suddenly want to action can drink alot.. Bo bian lor i drink with him. He order 10 shots ask me to half half drink. Ok lor I drink with him lor.

End up you know what? That fucker drunk hahahaha

Lewis: Ooo...k...den?

HAHAHA DEN I SEND HIM BACK TO RACH HOUSE AND FUCK RACH IN THE LIVING ROOM WHILE HE SLEEPING LA HAHAHAHA

Lewis: Eh cb bro knn you fucking devil sia!!!!!! Den who pay for the drinks?

Ah Tan: HE PAY LA SIA WAHAHAHA

Lewis: HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Yup..

That was Ah Tan for you and the most interesting story from Ah Tan I have ever heard. I headed back home & quickly went to the toilet to jerk off while imagining that I was Ah Tan and I’m the one who sweetly cummed onto her sweet looking face.

Trying to recall the vivid images of Rachel nipples and her puffy pussy, it has been almost 6 months ago even since Ah Tan proudly showed me the photos of my desirable colleague.

How could I ever possibly look at Rachel the same way again? Fuck.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 01-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Thanks

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Thank you everyone for the kind words and support.

I apologize if my post is getting shorter as I am quite busy this week.

Hoping that I'll have more free time next week to write a longer portion.

Nevertheless, stay tune for more updates. We aren't even half way thru

Cheers for the Friday,

Lewis

Old 02-02-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
LohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love the story.. more please
Old 02-02-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story and many thanks for the updates.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

eagerly waiting to hear how Rachel got conquered and fucked by you
Old 03-02-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
WaterwayPoint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls keep cumming!!
Old 04-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tuesday 8.45am

I arrived at my workstation earlier than usual.

Armed with a cup of coffee, a morning wood and an anxious heart, I waited for Rachel to arrive.

Winnie (team leader): Good morning Lewis, how is your training with Rachel so far?

Lewis: Good morning Winnie! Erm.. So far so good I suppose.. Rachel has shared quite alot me with so far...

Quite...alot....

Winnie: Ah.. I knew you will be fine under her guid.......

Wow Rachel! You look fantastic today!!!!!

My heart started to race as I turned my head..

She was rocking her entire body with her purchases from last night.

Wearing a see thru white satin blouse which revealed her puppies, the edge of the blouse fits on her shoulders perfectly as she folded up her sleeves.

She matched it with an elegant black middle length skirt, 2 round silver ear rings and a cock stepping heels that shouted midnight blue.

Wearing off a slight smirk on her face, she greeted:

Good morning... folks..

Thank you for the compliment, Winnie. I appreciate it...

If you could see me during then, I swore my eye balls popped out as if I’m attempting to be the new Guinness world record holder.

I paced myself back to my seat and the feminine smell of her perfume instantly got blood rushing to my manhood.

I’m guessing it’s a Dolce & Gabbana.

Rachel: Oi... stare enough already anot? Never see mei nu (means pretty girl) before issit??

Lewis: I’m sorry. But my shifu (teacher) look great..

Rachel: Haha.. Thanks for the recommendation.. Today I took a selfie at home and posted on facebook. My bf immediately texted me and ask where am I going after work? Hahaha

Lewis: Haha! Remember what I told you.. Stay calm, stay cool, stay collective.

Rachel: Yes de! Since I feel good today, let’s go for sushi later? My treat!

Lewis: Steady!

As much as I would love Rachel to be my human sushi, we had our lunch together. I took a sneak pic of Rachel back view and send it to Ah Tan.

Expectedly, I received back a message from him 30mins later asking me to control myself.

Ah Tan: WAaaaaaa hahaha power sia her back view! Eh eh control yourself ah!! Anyway, I got good news!

Lewis: What good news?

Ah Tan: Her ass is mine, tomorrow night! =D

Lewis: Fuck off bruv................................

Lunch time

We headed down to a shopping mall nearby to have our sushi date.

Rachel continues to show me the messages from her bf and I shook my head countless of time seeing how he always uses negatively to put the relationship down.

Im guessing Ah Tan has to be the main reason why the bf is always suspecting something.

Rachel also questioned more about Ah Tan and tried to smoke me over that she and Ah Tan were just friends that meet up once awhile for a cup of coffee or a pint of beer.

Yea right... All the lies

I casually questioned more about the 2 other queens, Sookie and Jojo, in case you have forgotten.

She mentioned that both of them are planning on a surprise chalet for Alissa this coming weekend.

The business development team are invited too.

Yes including Grey.

This should be interesting.

One more day till my queen arrives....

Old 04-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
IndexFlinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more, support...
Old 07-02-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, look forward to more.
Old 07-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
5thThird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5thThird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am here to support a good thread .
Old 07-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Thanks👍🏻!!!
Old 07-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
VVDReds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 07-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 8
PeterBeardsley is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeterBeardsley is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeterBeardsley is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1