The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iryiris View Post
Some teasing moment (alone lol) in the room. Dancing queen back in action after so many years didn't step in the club to dance like this lol.

Short clip will reveal.........

Depends on response ha ha ha ;P
nice clip, sexy moves.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sluggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some teasing moment (alone lol) in the room. Dancing queen back in action after so many years didn't step in the club to dance like this lol.

Tks for sharing nice clips.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
khmerkarma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice sharing of clips, thx.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 7
IrisRaeYung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIrisRaeYung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*****deleted*****

Last edited by IrisRaeYung; 04-01-2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Wrong account
Old 04-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks guys for liking my gif.

Today not a very good day. Because a simple clarification and my work thread nearly get terminated. I'm not against any FLs who posted here too for any purpose even their services. I just made clarification cos for what i know is we, who are advertisers, can't be able to post on this section. It happened to me once before that my thread was removed under my work thread nick and goodness sake, i was posting stories only, not services. So i don't get it so i asked but it turned out ugly and i nearly said goodbye or rather can't even said goodbye.

I don't wanna probe on and didn't want anything to ask or clarify with dat person anymore except payment. So i wanna double confirm, if i pay extra to get premium means i can post whatever (be it stories, pics, services) i want over here, am i right to say?
Old 04-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As i mentioned before, will be posting my short clip of dancetease. It really short as i using Meitu to record as it has the function to play the music while dancing along. The max duration of recording is just 15 secs. Hope you guys enjoy the clip though.

https://vimeo.com/249662146?ref=em-v-share

If really wanna see me dance the full song, has to give me some times to choreograph the dance. It been long time since i last choreographed. Meantime, enjoy
Old 05-01-2018, 06:00 AM
Samster

http://17sing.tw/share_song/index.html?sid=42573050

Coco 李纹 - 美丽笨女人

Sang this song the other time in the room. This song somehow reminded me i used to be a dumb lady back then. I guess it will happen to anyone, once a lifetime, to be foolish. Alot had asked me before, why am i in this field. At times, i kinda tired to repeat story again and again. So i will share with you guys when i free what happened to me to come to this field. Somehow how this song it sang to my old self, not to be stupid again. To have a prelude first, it is due to my ex bf who was obsessed in gambled of soccer & given my pay, i couldn't paid off my debts any longer. So that's why I'm here For full story, will update again. Beside this, i will write something about why i made a comeback again too. All these, of cuz have to wait la lol.

I know alot will have the impression FLs' stories, are mostly soap opera or to others, it just an act. I can't stop people not to think of it that way. Yes, me, myself did experience too, FLs faking stories and i wanted to give them Oscars trophies. So i won't blame u guys for such thinking. In order for me not to let u guys think i also another 'creator', i will provide 2 important evidences (of cuz with personal info censored). I know there are some will think i create stories to gain sympathy. From recent case of my dad to my back then ex bf. I will show over here 1) SMS from hospital to my HP of my dad appt, 2) my personal debt record. Yes i know it unnecessary but at least i prove, I'm not another 'story teller'. If still think i made up stories, bo bian la ok, i wish u have a good life ahead.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
http://17sing.tw/share_song/index.html?sid=42573050

Coco 李纹 - 美丽笨女人

Sang this song the other time in the room. This song somehow reminded me i used to be a dumb lady back then. I guess it will happen to anyone, once a lifetime, to be foolish. Alot had asked me before, why am i in this field. At times, i kinda tired to repeat story again and again. So i will share with you guys when i free what happened to me to come to this field. Somehow how this song it sang to my old self, not to be stupid again. To have a prelude first, it is due to my ex bf who was obsessed in gambled of soccer & given my pay, i couldn't paid off my debts any longer. So that's why I'm here For full story, will update again. Beside this, i will write something about why i made a comeback again too. All these, of cuz have to wait la lol.

I know alot will have the impression FLs' stories, are mostly soap opera or to others, it just an act. I can't stop people not to think of it that way. Yes, me, myself did experience too, FLs faking stories and i wanted to give them Oscars trophies. So i won't blame u guys for such thinking. In order for me not to let u guys think i also another 'creator', i will provide 2 important evidences (of cuz with personal info censored). I know there are some will think i create stories to gain sympathy. From recent case of my dad to my back then ex bf. I will show over here 1) SMS from hospital to my HP of my dad appt, 2) my personal debt record. Yes i know it unnecessary but at least i prove, I'm not another 'story teller'. If still think i made up stories, bo bian la ok, i wish u have a good life ahead.
I dun think u need to prove ur story. Why u need to prove to anyone? Those who dun believe will still not believe no matter what you do and show them, y bother? Make ur self busy lol.
But than, do share if you want let it out.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]http://17sing.tw/share_song/index.html?sid=42573050

Coco 李纹 - 美丽笨女人

Sang this song the other time in the room.
like your share very much ts... nice & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Yup. Nothing to prove.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Guys,
For me, i know i don't have to prove but i rather provide something that at least relevant to what happened to me than something never even exist. I unlike some friction storytellers here who can write something out of it cos nobody knows who they are or even meet them. For me, it different. I provide services and some of the guys here did meet me before. If i lie, what would my existing and future clients will think? Even though they pay for service and not my personal life but it all link up the same, integrity. Don't worry it will leak any personal infos. What i provide are not super confidential too haha. So i still fine with it.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

Nice . . . .pls continue 😊
Old 06-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

For those who like me, watch 溏心风暴3, will heard of this song at end of episode 10 where Venus had dinner with Nic and his wife & daughter came over to find him. Venus felt some disappointment within her as she started to fond in him. Of cuz later part of the story, she becomes his mistress and more dramas occurs. It my 1st time heard of this song and i don't know why, i felt so related to it especially that scene. I did experienced such thing before but I'm not the mistress. It just some sort of relationship turned out i had feeling for him. We were no longer in contacts as he thought i no longer exist in this world. It pretty complicated and some might said drama. If I able to, will share the story of us but i afraid the emotion will come back as, i still learning to let go this memory, totally.

Well, this is the song, Danny Cope - Don't Say Goodbye.

https://www.xiami.com/song/177230467...D9990B3D51A534

Last edited by Iryiris; 06-01-2018 at 01:29 AM.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Have a good weekends guys. New week for brand new year. Cheers!
Old 06-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 📖 The Journal of Iris 📖

Nice . . . 👍

You too . . Do have an enjoyable weekend as well. . 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1