The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lup Sup Experiences

The following week came, and by Tuesday I was already fantasising about Xiao Wei and decided to drop her a text. She asked me when I wanted to meet her again. I told her I would meet her soon and brought up the idea of another JB trip to my friends. Only 1 of them was on. We decided to use one of the off days owed to us by our encik on Friday so that we could book out on Thursday.

'I'm coming to JB on Thursday.' I texted her.

'I will be at XXX Joint, you know where?' she replied.

'No.. Can meet at same place?' I asked.

'I having dinner first. What time?' she replied.

We settled on meeting up at KSL and I looked forward to Thursday night. Hoping that there won't be a jam. We made it into JB around 5+ pm after all the dilly dallying about.

'Im here' I informed her.

'I haven't even meet my friend for dinner. Haha' she replied me.

'It's ok. I will go eat first.' I replied.

We decided to go makan first while waiting. We discussed the plan for later and decided that I should ask Xiao Wei if she has a friend to bring along for my buddy. Fast forward to 7+pm and we drove down to KSL to pick them up. I saw Xiao Wei, she was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. My friend was more excited about the friend. When we got closer, he gave a sigh of relief as the friend looked not bad. My friend got out of the car and entered the backseat. Her friend followed my friend into the backseat and Xiao Wei sat infront with me.

'Hello' she kissed me on the cheek.

'This is Jenny' she introduced her friend to mine.

'We can go back to the same place. I can inform the boss' she told me.

I drove out and headed towards the same massage place. The uncle was sitting outside. He gave us a nod and continued to smoke. Xiao Wei led us in and we each got into our rooms. I chose the room at the end of the place and my friend took the one at the other end.

'Why you wearing like that today?' I asked.

'Haven't wear my working clothes yet. In my bag' she showed me.

'How much must I pay? Same?' I asked.

'I can give you cheaper today' she giggled

I passed her the money and she took it out to pass it to the uncle. I got undressed when she went out.

'Woah so fast?' she giggled, when she returned.

'Yes.. your turn now' I ordered.

She got naked as commanded. I sat up on the edge of the bed and she went down on her knees. In a split second, my cock was in her mouth. She juggled my balls with one hand and stroked on my cock with the other. I pulled both her hands and told her to work without using hands.

'Mmmm' she moaned, her head bobbing up and down.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told her to suck on my balls. I started to stand up and moved myself over her. She leaned backwards and sat down on her feet. I slowly positioned my ass over her face and she got the hint. This milf was now cleaning my asshole for with her tongue.

'You like it?' I asked.

'Yes.. Mmm' she replied.

TBC...
Old 10-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Visionite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff TS, please continue..
Old 10-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
RobinGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 12-11-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Xiao Wei cleaned my ass for a minute or so before I stopped her and moved the action back onto the bed. She sucked onto my cock for a few seconds before going to her bag to take a condom. She returned to the bed and placed the condom in her mouth. It was my first time experiencing this. She wore the condom on my cock with her mouth. It made my already hard cock even harder.

'Mmmm' she smiled, proud of her work.

'I on top first ok?' she requested.

I gladly obliged and she got on top of me and guided my cock into her pussy. Once again, she was really wet. She rested her hand on my chest and started to grind. It made up for her slightly loose pussy as it gave my cock a new sensation. And it was good.

'Now I will ride' she smiled.

Then she started to bounce up and down on my cock. It was heavenly.

'Piak Piak Piak Piak' filled the room as our bodies hit against each other.

'Ahhhhhh... So deep...' she moaned, grabbing her tits.

'Cumming soon?' I asked, starting to thrust my hips up.

'Not yet... continue.. please...' she begged, closing her eyes.

'You want me to fuck you harder?' I whispered.

'Yes.. Please my dear..' She begged again.

I moved her slightly forward and grabbed onto her ass. I then went hyper mode on her pussy. Thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy hard and fast.

'Ahhh.. Ahhh.. Ahh...' she moaned, before they became soft muffled moans beside my ear.

'I cum already dear..' she moaned.

'My turn now' I declared.

'Anything for you baby..' she moaned.

TBC...
Old 12-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed the story you shared ts, shall wait here for more updates to it.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 15
chuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchuckiedick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS you should post more often and you will be out of moderation in no time. Anyways thanks for sharing a wonderful story .
Old 12-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

I pushed her off me and stood up beside the bed. Xiao Wei assumed that I wanted to doggy her again and positioned herself for it. I slapped her ass and told her to lie on her back and spread her legs. She did as she was told.

'Baby.. I not very tight like that.. ' she showed me shy face.

'Why? You ashamed?' I asked her.

'Little bit?' She laughed.

I pulled her legs towards me and rubbed my cock against her pussy. She moaned every time i slid past her clit. I teased her a couple more times before pushing my cock into her. Easy entry.

'Ahhh...' she moaned, staring into my eyes.

I ensured that my cock went all the way into her pussy with every thrust. Her pussy took it like a champ. True enough, it was a little loose, she tried to make up for it my clamping her legs around me tightly and tensing up her pussy muscles to give me more sensation.

'Cum for me baby..' she moaned.

'Where you want me to cum?' I asked.

'Anywhere you like..' she moaned again.

I increased my pace and the sound of our bodies clashing filled the room once more. I'm sure the entire shop could hear us. And in this position, I could also hear how wet her pussy was. I pumped till I could feel myself cumming.

'Come down' I ordered, pulling my cock out.

'Mmmmm..' she moaned, and slid down onto her knees.

I took off the condom and stroked my cock a couple times before pushing it into her mouth. She took it without asking and focused on the tip of my cock this time. Immediately making me wanna cum. I pulled out again and told her to suck on my balls.

'I'm gonna cum all over your face' I declared.

'Mmmmhmm' she replied, with my balls in her mouth.

I stroked my cock a couple more times before aiming at her face and unleashing my soldiers. The first shot hit her on her forehead, the second hit her nose, the third underneath her right eye and the last big shot landed on her mouth. Followed by a few dribbles of cum here and there. I wiped off my dick on her face and stood back to enjoy my artwork.

'So much cum! You so naughty!' this dirty milf exclaimed, kneeling on the floor with my cum dripping from her face.

I wonder who is the naughty one.

TBC...
Old 12-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 12-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more updates
Old 12-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

She stood up and reached for her handbag, searching for what I assume to be tissue papers.

'Wait.. Get back on your knees' I ordered, pulling her arm.

'Why?? Naughty ahh you..' she went back down on her knees.

'I want to enjoy the view more...' I told her.

I went over to my pants and took my phone out. I guess Xiao Wei knew what I wanted to do and immediately told me no. After talking discussing about quietly she finally allowed me to take a picture. But the condition was a 'top-up' and she wanted to cover her eyes with her hands.

'Click' my phone sounded.

Several more clicks followed and I finally took enough. She started complaining that her knees were hurting and I was abusing an old lady. I laughed and told her that she was mine and that was what I wanted her to do.

'Really? So naughty..' she showed me a sad face, still on her knees, cum still on her face.

I walked over to her bag and passed her the tissues. By now she was already sitting down, like a mermaid. I sat down on the bed and watched her clean my cum off her face. When she was finally done, she turned around and gave me a seductive look.

'You enjoy yourself baby?' she asked.

I nodded my head and signalled for her to join me on the bed. She tried to get up, but with difficulty. I guess her knees were really hurting. I gave her a hand and pulled her onto the bed. We cuddled for a bit before she told me that she had to get dressed. Gave her a tip before the both of us got dressed. Surprisingly, my friend wasn't done with his chick. We smoked while we waited outside.

'Where you going next?' I asked.

'Nowhere, normal workplace closed today, so I wait for Pimp to call me' she told me.

'Want to go eat supper?' I asked, without thinking about it.

'You bring me go eat?' she smiled.

I nodded my head and just nice, my friend came out of the place with his chick in tow. I informed him about the supper plans and he was ok with it. Unfortunately, Jenny couldn't make it as she already has a prior booking. Jenny left us and went to her booking by herself. The three of us then went to eat the abalone noodles for supper. We invited stares from people but we didn't care, at least I didn't. We finished supper and Xiao Wei's phone still hasn't rung, which means that she still doesn't have any appointment. I was feeling horny and didn't mind fucking Xiao Wei one more time. But I was a little short on funds. I discussed this with my friend and he told me that if I wanted to, he was ok if I dropped him at City Square and I could go have fun alone with Xiao Wei. I gladly agreed.

'Bye!!' Xiao Wei and I waved goodbye to my buddy at City Square.

'What you want to do now?' Xiao Wei asked.

'Anywhere you want to go.. But I quite low on money already' I informed her.

'Hmmm.. We can go walk walk near KSL? So if got customer call I'm near' she told me.

I agreed and drove there. We drove by and saw a pasar malam and she suggested that we went there for a walk. I didn't mind walking, but I had other ideas in mind.

'I tired leh..' I tried to change the subject.

'Huh.. Then can do what??' she said.

I stroked her thigh with my hand and I guess she finally got the signal.

'Again ah??' she giggled.

I nodded my head. She told me that since I no money, means cannot go to the shop or open budget room. I remained silent but with a smile on my face.

'You want do here?' she opened her eyes wide.

'You scared??' I dared her.

She paused for a moment and looked around before finally unbuckling her seatbelt.

'You then scared, unzip your pants' she ordered.

TBC...
Old 12-11-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 14
brownant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrownant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiao Wei is so daring .
Old 12-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
TheEvilDoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written TS
Old 12-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
GodOfGamblers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownant View Post
Xiao Wei is so daring .
I think so as well
Old 13-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

This story is nice and interesting, do continue with it.
Old 13-11-2017, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts! camp here and hope there are more to come. support support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1