The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 24-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Tiewkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Please Call Or Text Winnie @ ☎ 9051 5047

fake photo.fake comment.waste time.very bad

Name:Winnie
Origin : China 浙江省
Ht/Wt : 163/48
Bustline : 36D 100% NATURAL
Room: Include Room
Location 地点 :East Area 东部地区
Language: Chinese & Simple English Smses & Calls, All Races Are Welcom
Old 25-11-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Tiewkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewkoon View Post
Please Call Or Text Winnie @ ☎ 9051 5047

Name:Winnie
Origin : China 浙江省
Ht/Wt : 163/48
Bustline : 36D 100% NATURAL
Room: Include Room
Location 地点 :East Area 东部地区
Language: Chinese & Simple English Smses & Calls, All Races Are Welcom

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=672286
fake photo.fake comment.small boob.old face.more than 35-40years old and work at HDB
Old 29-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

hi bros,

Just take note. There some website has a number registery system which you will need need to input your handphone number for credibility before you can date their girl. After analysising the motive behind the system, the system will identity which girl you date before in their system.

The system will show how much money you spend, whether you give tips buy food buy presents it will actually identify you whether you a good kc target for their girls. If you aeroplane because of bad quality or fake photos or stingy you be in their blacklist.

As such is a new system recently setup to judge you and comment you instead of you commenting them and their services.

I identify this to be a serious breach of trust and confidentiality to us customers . I wish everyone to be safe and well and beaware of such a system. Do not give your identification easily.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 29-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

her price in hk only 1000-1100 hkd
she take only 50-60% only
china price is high because agent take 50% also, and customer less than hk
now no girls wanna come.. all is agent anyhow suggest price , all do high price but little customer
some girls dont even have customer and go back without dropping price
Old 30-11-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
her price in hk only 1000-1100 hkd
she take only 50-60% only
china price is high because agent take 50% also, and customer less than hk
now no girls wanna come.. all is agent anyhow suggest price , all do high price but little customer
some girls dont even have customer and go back without dropping price
There is no fix price one lah... If they work in the phoenix house (in HK), the rate is HK$500, then they move to hotel (in HK also), the rate rise to HK$1000, in Shenzhen becomes RMB2000, in Shanghai more expensive, in Singapore another price.

It really up to the costumer to justify how much they are willing to pay.
Old 30-11-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
hi bros,

Just take note. There some website has a number registery system which you will need need to input your handphone number for credibility before you can date their girl. After analysising the motive behind the system, the system will identity which girl you date before in their system.

The system will show how much money you spend, whether you give tips buy food buy presents it will actually identify you whether you a good kc target for their girls. If you aeroplane because of bad quality or fake photos or stingy you be in their blacklist.

As such is a new system recently setup to judge you and comment you instead of you commenting them and their services.

I identify this to be a serious breach of trust and confidentiality to us customers . I wish everyone to be safe and well and beaware of such a system. Do not give your identification easily.
All the big companies in China are working on big data now. By collecting the info of the costumers, in large scale particularly, they can predict the trend of the market, understand the preference of a particular costumer, the behaviour, spending habit...

Look at the bright side, they can make use of the system to ship more girls over that fit our appetite.

Yup, the boss behind is smart, however I'm not that stupid to give up my personal info to help them make money... moreover jeopardizing my privacy.
Old 30-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
All the big companies in China are working on big data now. By collecting the info of the costumers, in large scale particularly, they can predict the trend of the market, understand the preference of a particular costumer, the behaviour, spending habit...

Look at the bright side, they can make use of the system to ship more girls over that fit our appetite.

Yup, the boss behind is smart, however I'm not that stupid to give up my personal info to help them make money... moreover jeopardizing my privacy.
You already say is a big company governed by its law and regulations. This is giving your information to an online vice website which is not a registered company. The motive to collect your data is to find out your spending power and whether you can be chopped as carrot head.

Basically it broke the first , second rule of Sammyboy forum which is giving your information and identity away.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 30-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

2000RMB coming sO.On...

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been communicating online with wechat.When time to meet up at her (PRC)condo she insist that I give her my mobile number first.I have never been asked before. Is it normal practice now?
Old 07-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakeo9 View Post
Been communicating online with wechat.When time to meet up at her (PRC)condo she insist that I give her my mobile number first.I have never been asked before. Is it normal practice now?
In the past its to confirm if you are Chinese speaking -now I'm not sure as there are translation app available to convert to mandarin.
Why not ask her for the reasons-I would also want to know why.
Could also be they do not want to give unit number in black and white-rather give verbally
Old 08-12-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
In the past its to confirm if you are Chinese speaking -now I'm not sure as there are translation app available to convert to mandarin.
Why not ask her for the reasons-I would also want to know why.
Could also be they do not want to give unit number in black and white-rather give verbally

I did ask why, but did not reply keep on asking for the number.
They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=654561
Old 08-12-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
ohmymother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey guys, this thread seems to be quite active and very informative, so really hope you guys can help me out.

Has anyone tried Bobo? http://sglocalmassage.org/bobo/

Will really appreciate some feedback before I end up wasting my money. Hope to hear from you guys!!!
Old 08-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmymother View Post
Hey guys, this thread seems to be quite active and very informative, so really hope you guys can help me out.

Has anyone tried Bobo? http://sglocalmassage.org/bobo/

Will really appreciate some feedback before I end up wasting my money. Hope to hear from you guys!!!
Brother OMM.. this kind of advertising by OKT is 90% cut and paste, therefore u cannot read the fine font and expect all the services that they described.

As long as service Swee, Face Swee, Body Swee = You are very lucky today

This Bobo has been in this circuit for a long time, got good and bad FR
Old 08-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
PussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPussMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakeo9 View Post
I did ask why, but did not reply keep on asking for the number.
They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=654561
Yes it is quite common for girls to ask you to call them even u chatting with them on WeChat or Telegram.. thats why I never use my day phone.

But once a while we still take risk because small head thinking
Old 08-12-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
ohmymother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PussMan View Post
Brother OMM.. this kind of advertising by OKT is 90% cut and paste, therefore u cannot read the fine font and expect all the services that they described.

As long as service Swee, Face Swee, Body Swee = You are very lucky today

This Bobo has been in this circuit for a long time, got good and bad FR
Thanks man! Guess i'll go try my luck and report back!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1