The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Memory is not the only thing Pinay's have in common with elephants, they also share the same body shape
Yeah..... only baby elephants and miss piggies left in AC.
All the 6-10s have gone to ply their trade in Manila. Even my DIA regular and her cousin has ask me to find them in Manila instead of AC. Should have bought my flight to NAIA instead of Clark...... wonder if it is too late to change itinerary.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Astee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
DBS gave me 38.97 today
Clark Airport gave me 37.41
Zenny's gave me 39

Will be here for a couple of days. Any Bros who doesn't mind me joining pls PM. Solo ranger this time
Old 28-02-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Yeah..... only baby elephants a....... Should have bought my flight to NAIA instead of Clark...... wonder if it is too late to change itinerary.
Jetstar charge $50 for change of flight
Old 28-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Yeah..... only baby elephants and miss piggies left in AC.
All the 6-10s have gone to ply their trade in Manila. Even my DIA regular and her cousin has ask me to find them in Manila instead of AC. Should have bought my flight to NAIA instead of Clark...... wonder if it is too late to change itinerary.
AC to MNL is only 80Km and about 2hrs apart. If hv more days why not enjoying both?
Old 28-02-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Honestly.. I think there are still gems here to be discovered. Tropix is closed down and Club Asia is reopening in March brand new. Agashya is no longer called that n it’s a shadow of its glory days. Only dollhouse group is charging 3.5k. Rest is 3k
Old 02-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Greetings,

My friends told me that lots of attractive girls from Cebu and Manila are working in the Walking Street Bars! I won't mention the name of the bars so you have to search and hunt for yourselves! Good luck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 02-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

My friends told me that lots of attractive girls from Cebu and Manila are working in the Walking Street Bars! I won't mention the name of the bars so you have to search and hunt for yourselves! Good luck.
Then u say for what?!
Old 02-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to do ma
Old 02-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

7days to go.
Just can't find my smart SIM.
Any suggestions for mobile plans.
Need 7 days of data usage for watapps n map.

TIA
Old 02-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
7days to go.
Just can't find my smart SIM.
Any suggestions for mobile plans.
Need 7 days of data usage for watapps n map.

TIA
Get a sim in Philippines

Unlisurf .. 7 days

Or giga 99

You can see in smart website
Old 02-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Get a sim in Philippines

Unlisurf .. 7 days

Or giga 99

You can see in smart website
Both from Smart.
How about Globe?
Any one tried.

Smart's coverage in the vilage i visit
is not stable...according to the villagers...
Old 03-03-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astee View Post
Honestly.. I think there are still gems here to be discovered. Tropix is closed down and Club Asia is reopening in March brand new. Agashya is no longer called that n it’s a shadow of its glory days. Only dollhouse group is charging 3.5k. Rest is 3k
ponytail is charging 3.5k for girls with the green cards n 2.5k with white cards. Still ok to visit in AC...cheers!
Old 03-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Taking Grab is cheaper than taking trike if u are gg in a group of 4.There is a new water theme park called AquaSport centre..950peso p/p! Enjoy..
Old 03-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

Are your 'friends' blind? I can recommend a good optometrist for them.

Or just another shameless plug for your shithole playground, where pinays get fatter, uglier, and more likelier become runners every year.

You have so many countless posts plugging about these fictional 'attractive' girls, yet still can't produce a single photo or video with even one

I think Norice wins the SBF FAKE NEWS Award!!!! If you want to see what AC Pinays really look like, see REAL agogo video below (warning, the following video may cause vomiting and anti-errectional behaviour):

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 03-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@susubesar

Real turn off after all the belly fats and big heavy ass...maybe some guy ok with fats....😁

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1