The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
baldhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotech1
I think taking valueair to HK then take a ferry via macau will save u alot of $$$, enjoy in macau first since the hotels there are quite cheap...then go zhuhai on the next day. U will get the best rate if u book at the agency at the ferry point/harbour...if u walk in to book yourself may cost more.
Thanks for the suggestion. Anyway my gal wants me to stay at her apartment and she will take care of all my living expenses over there. I only need to grab the air ticket hehe.

Old 10-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 20
Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!Spursgetz is one of the Best!

depending on your flight time, you can actually take a ferry at HKIA direct to Macau, much faster and convenience than if you go to Shun Tak Ferry Terminal to catch the hourly ferry.

Upon arrival, you dun have to wait to clear custom, its direct to the ferry point. So your passport dun even have the HKG entry stamp.

But there's only about 4 ferry per day so you need to check 1st.

I tried once, very good.

cheers
我知道我一定会后悔失去你
就快看不到你的背影 分手就要成定局 我快要不能呼吸
能够相爱并不容易 无法想象没有你
那些洒满阳光日子里 那些眼泪和笑语 你真的已不在意
my love 轻轻的喊着你 曾经爱你 永远爱你
你已含着泪水转身而去 我还抱着盼望停留在原地
一段并不长的距离 爱却跨不过去 天空无语海无情
喔……对着你的背影轻声说 我爱你
Old 11-02-2005, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldhead
Hi via HK route to ZH, the ship schedule shows destination frm HK to Macau so i take that route? Then from Macau, i take bus service to ZH crosspoint. Anyway juz check sillkair site, the flights on tat day which i plan to go is full
Yes...that's right. Take the ferry from HKIA directly to Macau. You need not even get out of the airport and u need not go thru the HK custom. Travel light...do NOT check in yr laugage will save u more time.
Fm Macau just take bus to the ZH crosspoint.

Forget Silkair for the time being. Jetstarasia started a promotion today for booking sin-hk-sin before 14 Feb for travel up to March 5....At S$40 per trip. In total Plus tax a return sin-hk-sin cost only S$164....It's a steal... go book it fast... http://www.jetstarasia.com/

Cheers
Old 12-02-2005, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Yes...that's right. Take the ferry from HKIA directly to Macau. You need not even get out of the airport and u need not go thru the HK custom. Travel light...do NOT check in yr laugage will save u more time.
Fm Macau just take bus to the ZH crosspoint.

Forget Silkair for the time being. Jetstarasia started a promotion today for booking sin-hk-sin before 14 Feb for travel up to March 5....At S$40 per trip. In total Plus tax a return sin-hk-sin cost only S$164....It's a steal... go book it fast... http://www.jetstarasia.com/

Cheers
Hey thanks for the great info! Juz booked my airfare through Jetstarasia..
Old 12-02-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldhead
Hey thanks for the great info! Juz booked my airfare through Jetstarasia..
Great...if you must take the morning flight....then you'll be on time to catch the first ferry... 8S122 @1150 fm HKIA to macau....

Have a wonderful and memorable trip....
Old 12-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Cheers
Hi ! Brudder

Thank you for the information on this promotion.
I just make a booking to go HK/ZH on the 26th Feb.

Cheers
Old 13-02-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Hi ! Brudder

Thank you for the information on this promotion.
I just make a booking to go HK/ZH on the 26th Feb.

Cheers
Thank you for uping my points...

The asiajetstars offer is really the best I have seen so far.....

For fellow Samsters who're keen to make a "value" trip...this is a good opportunity...

Please log in early as the seats are limited I think....Frankly, i dont think such good offer will last too long.....
Old 14-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

kinkydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a local Macau guy, I gotta give you these suggestions. Having fun in Macau is not cheap, of course not referring to old aunties pros in some old streets, but if you go to saunas or night clubs, I gotta tell you that Macau is the best out of the world. The whole idea, decoration and management of the whole thing is awesome and the quality of girls. If you are lucky enough to find some real local girls in the business then you will taste something different. Saunas in HK are not bad too, but you will definately enjoy much more in Macau.
Zhuhai is cheap, I personally never tried, just found that uncomfortable, or maybe I'm not really into mainland girls.
There is a newly open hotel calls Golden Dragon, you try those sex stuffs then you will agree with what I say. That's my favourite place right now...
Old 14-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 20
hyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi baldhead,

just came back from zhuhai after spending my CNY there with my gf...
nice place to have a good holiday and food there is cheap too..
but think i had fallen for the gal there..haiz..hope you jus have a good time and enjoy yuorself over there..
Old 15-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyan
hi baldhead,

just came back from zhuhai after spending my CNY there with my gf...
nice place to have a good holiday and food there is cheap too..
but think i had fallen for the gal there..haiz..hope you jus have a good time and enjoy yuorself over there..
Hey thanks Hyan, i believe i will have a great time when i go over there next week. My gal even encourage me to stay with her and not go back to spore
Old 15-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for uping my points...

The asiajetstars offer is really the best I have seen so far.....

For fellow Samsters who're keen to make a "value" trip...this is a good opportunity...

Please log in early as the seats are limited I think....Frankly, i dont think such good offer will last too long.....
Hi Brudder Sino,

I hope u can help me on this....I will be going to ZH and would like to find out from u the details of nite clubs in ZH comparable to those in Macau nite clubs bcos I think ZH is much cheaper....details such as location (in which hotel...etc) and pricing...

Also, if not nite clubs then in ZH wat other nice places to go especially in the nite time? I remember some brudders mentioned about a pub or club along Lian Hua Rd by name of Club 99? or something...

Rgds & Tks.
Old 17-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 20
hyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
Hi Brudder Sino,

I hope u can help me on this....I will be going to ZH and would like to find out from u the details of nite clubs in ZH comparable to those in Macau nite clubs bcos I think ZH is much cheaper....details such as location (in which hotel...etc) and pricing...

Also, if not nite clubs then in ZH wat other nice places to go especially in the nite time? I remember some brudders mentioned about a pub or club along Lian Hua Rd by name of Club 99? or something...

Rgds & Tks.
Hi Sammi

If i am not wrong the pub you refer to is in jiu ba rd, there are pubs along these stretch..think one is known as Singapore 98...

And as for Lian Hua Rd is where alot of shopping to do.. and also the STY hanging around looking for their target.. you can get one at a good price...for ST....
Old 18-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyan
Hi Sammi

If i am not wrong the pub you refer to is in jiu ba rd, there are pubs along these stretch..think one is known as Singapore 98...

And as for Lian Hua Rd is where alot of shopping to do.. and also the STY hanging around looking for their target.. you can get one at a good price...for ST....
Thanks hyan, I will try go this Jiu Ba Rd (near Gong Bei area?) to check it out.

I've read somewhere previously (sorry forgot where...) that along the Lover's Rd, ie facing the seaview, got some nice n cheap open-air restaurants to makan seafood, do u have any ideas the exact location and how to get there?

Rgds.
Old 18-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
canning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guy, Good news , Tiger Airways will be flying to macau soon, so maybe next time, it will be easier to go there.
Old 19-02-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
dlimts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydlimts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after going through the posts for this threat, really feel like visiting ZH soon
personally i had travel to Hongkong,Shenzhen, Dongguan and Macau
of them all Macau is the most happening but i feel that its quite costly as for SZ and DG soso only but lucky got frd who work in SZ to bring me around so not much of hassel
is it safe in ZH if i m going alone maybe just over the weekend?
is there any possible problem i might face there?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1